• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps an offical warning is warranted but tbh it very well seems like stress of nerves which is very understandable I suggest a warning or no action at all unless said behavior continues.Tbh it doesn't seem that bad.

I remember having a melt down with Dr. Doom vs Dr. Eggman. I'm glad Zark accepted my apology.

The third one doesn't sound to bad, but the first two are quite rude, and I do agree a warning is necessary. And Kudosing your own comment isn't ban worthy, but it is something that's a little suspicious.

I will give him a warning.

I'm at the point that I'm inclined to report ZephyrosOmega for their behaviour on

This thread

This thread

This thread

This thread

And, at this point, quite a few more. This behaviour has included:

• Referring to the entire DMC fanbase as "fuckwits".
  • Pushing for blatant stomp matches to be added against characters he doesn't like.
  • Acting extremely aggressive and unreasonable towards the DMC fanbase, such as referring to them as "stans" who just want to wank their favourite characters (behaviour that Schnee has previously called him out on for his hostility with no acknowledgement from him)
And many, many more examples. If this was a case of simply someone disliking a verse, then I would be more inclined to say that people should just get a thicker skin. But considering the lengths he's gone to, along with the fact that this behaviour has been consistent across several months (and possibly dozens of threads at this point), the fact that he is insistent on being hostile towards other members out of spite, and that he has already been told multiple times about how unreasonable his behaviour is by other staff members, I think at least an official warning is justified.

If this behavior has been repeated for too long I'd support a more strict punishment than an official warning, considering he has received a warning from Schnee in the past (and probably from more people).

I am fine with if somebody gives him an official warning.

I don't think official warning is needed anymore after what he done for the past of his contribution in this wiki, a ban is needed

A ban seems a bit hasty. It seems like he's been unofficially warned about this behaviour by staff members in the past, though, and that doesn't seem to have changed anything. I'd appreciate more input from staff members on the matter.

A ban seems exaggerated to me as well. An official strict message wall warning is probably enough.

I talked to Imagine on Discord, and he says he doesn't care whether or not he stays banned or if people think he's ZaStando anymore. That being said, ZaStando's comments seems pretty disorganized due to it not being broken down paragraph by paragraph, but I did see what was actually meant by his initial, my alt on YouTube Tylerrenee Miller. It simply means he made an account named after ZaStando's real name rather than actually being him.

I'm not going to advocate for bans getting lifted, especially not ZaStando given he is kinda flipping tbh; though he understandably has a reason to. But I personally believe Imagine isn't the same guy given the information and that the YouTube account looks a bit too old for him to be a sock of ZaStando. I also heard that Imagine and ZaStando have been friends long before VSBW was as big as it is.

As for ZephyrosOmega, a block seems a bit strict, but I think a very strict warning from a staff member is warranted; though, a little too tied up to warn myself ATM.

Considering how ZaStando and ImagineBreaker believe in the same exact things, they type almost identically with their constant use of metaphorical language and uppercase spelling in the middle of sentences, that account was created three years after ZaStando's main account, and ImagineBreaker has been extremely obsessed with getting ZaStando unbanned, there is way too much evidence pointing towards ImagineBreaker being a sock of ZaStando.
Screenshot 20200102-115502 Discord

I dunno. ImagineBreaker sorta did make it obvious. If it were a case of losing control of his account or something, fine, understandable. But he just outright called himself the name of ZaStando. I'm neutral in this affair but just throwing that out there.

Antvasima said:
ZaStando claims that he and Imagine are different people:
https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:1787618#5
His word means nothing. If you have a sockpuppet that's been in use for a year, and all of a sudden, it gets banned, of course you're going to deny that it was you. ZaStando was practically having a meltdown over "ImagineBreaker" being banned.

I mean, look at how tight the "two" of "them" were. We're either to assume that they're madly in love, or an obvious sockpuppet.

We have 0 proof that they aren't the same person. In fact, all proof relies on statements that they made. We have no trustworthy proof, guilty until proven otherwise.

I feel like there's a glaring elephant in the room that needs to be addressed here.

Are we actually expected to believe that ImagineBreaker and ZaStando are such close friends that ImagineBreaker... made a YouTube account named after ZaStando's real name? Instead of ZaStando? Like, really. Think about it for more than a few seconds and it falls apart.

Imagine asked me on Discord, and a highlight on his his channel is this descriptio. If you're wondering, i'm a joke of a certain someone if it ain't obvious jimbo. He's a joke of ZaStando is what that means. And I heard they've been friends since the very early days of Google+. He mentioned that ZaStando and Neo have been at each other since 2009.

Once again, he doesn't quite care if whether or not he stays blocked, nor am I advocating for that. But I'm leaning towards believing they aren't the same person but neutral on that. I did ask him that there is another way to prove if they aren't the same guy if they live in different time zones. Since Discord shows the date and time of each post based on your respective locations. We just need them to each screenshot a conversation if that is the case.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Imagine asked me on Discord, and a highlight on his his channel is this descriptio. If you're wondering, i'm a joke of a certain someone if it ain't obvious jimbo. He's a joke of ZaStando is what that means. And I heard they've been friends since the very early days of Google+.
But it's insanely trivial to change your YouTube channel description, and considering he linked it to you, he could have changed it just before linking it.

I tried checking the wayback machine but there's no archive of his channel's About section, so I can't confirm whether that's been around for a while or not. But I'd kinda doubt it, it seems like a weird thing to leave in your about page for so long.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
We just need them to each screenshot a conversation if that is the case.
It isn't exactly difficult to fake a Discord conversation with yourself if you have multiple accounts. You could do so from just one device just by opening another browser. For example...

Haha funny

DarkDragonMedeus said:
And I heard they've been friends since the very early days of Google+.
I'm not sure if word is enough here, but I find this to be incredibly false. I was on the Google+ platform doing debating, even back when ZaStando's old name was Tylerrenee the Hedgehog. There was never a person like that ever named ImagineBreaker and no offense to ZaStando, but he literally had no friends on Google+. He was literally a laughingstock for a lot of his opinions and there was never a user like this. I figure if I was on the platform for over the span of three years before they nixxed it, I would have met someone like this at least once because I was personally aware of ZaStando even back in 2017. I've asked a few of my G+ vet friends as well and they do not recall any user that was by that name or even was good friends with ZaStando because he was more of an outcast. I do not know if my word will be seen as credible given I cannot supply screenshots since Google+ kind of is gone, but I think that Maverick can vouch for the fact I was at least on Google+ to validate that bit.

So, a little Gumball report train.

GoCommitDi should likely be warned for repeatedly making spite / poor matches. Next to all of these are extremely obviously poorly debated, and many of them use the same verse over and over, resulting in a whopping 19 losses for Gumball Watterso.

Soupywolf5 was very open about expressing spite views on this Gumball thread, and made another MCU vs Gumball match that further supports this view as something other than just a joke.

Niccokirby, Buttersamuri, I'm Blue, among many others often participate i Gumball threads and have since brought on this 19 loss streak, though none of their behaviors warrant anything but a warning, at worst. I doubt these three, and many others, are doing it intentionally.

Honestly just block me, dont block any of the other people. I was the one who started this dumb "lol lets spam gumball to give him a win" shtick, I was a crappy influence because of the people that contributed to it and I took it too far even when it failed miserably and I shouldve just prevented it from happening from the get-go, this was beyond stupid and ridiculous of me

(though just gonna note I didn't make the Deku fight)

The first one really was a joke (Sorry If it sounded like genuine spite), and I made that match because GoCommit expressed interest in it

I want to note even IF ImagineBreaker was on Google+ as another account, that doesn't prove he's not ZaStando either. Given the coincidences above, it's just as likely ZaStando still created ImagineBreaker as another persona of his. Like what was said above, either ZaStando and Imagine just might as well be soulmates and will sacrifice theirselves for one another or they're alts of each other.

Moritzva said:
Niccokirby, Buttersamuri, I'm Blue, among many others often participate i Gumball threads and have since brought on this 19 loss streak, though none of their behaviors warrant anything but a warning, at worst. I doubt these three, and many others, are doing it intentionally.
Is participating/contributing on a losing streak against the rules?

I think this all started because people couldn't believe Deku of all characters (since there are people who have a generally have a low opinion on Deku's abilities), defeated a Toon Force character with Low-High Regen.

As I said, I don't really think they should suffer any actual punishment. They were contributing to a losing streak that was pretty obviously out of hand and excessive, but that alone isn't actually against the rules, and there is no evidence of intentional spite.

ElixirBlue said:
Moritzva said:
Is participating/contributing on a losing streak is against the rules?

I think this all started because people couldn't believe Deku of all people (since there are people who have generally have a low opinion on Deku's abilities) Defeated at Toon Force character with Low-High Regen.
Its not really that i have a low opinion on the green haired kid, its just that I was impressed and amazed at that fight's results since people would expect it to be the other way around

Back ontopic, I dunno if i should still be blocked but I still feel bad for starting all this

I definitely do not think any punishments given should be strict, to anyone mentioned above. I respect GoCommitDi and Soupy's responses, and I bargain a series of incidents like this won't be repeated. Perhaps a short match ban, or a week block, would be fitting? I'm not sure, but I'm pretty sympathetic to the case.

I guess if someone were to beat me up, tie me to a chair, hold me at gunpoint and demand me to pick one i'd say a brief matchban so this can all cool down, but I assure you this wont happen again, and if something chaotic like this ever does happen again in some sort of way or shape or form, then block me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back