• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Rule Violations Reports - 62

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
To reiterate what I wrote on that thread:

Then y'know, don't act like a downplaying jerk who is pretending to further his own biased viewpoint and screaming "OH THEY'RE SO WEAK, DOWNGRADES LOL", it's frankly speaking, obnoxious and not funny. This may not be a spite match, but you're acting solely on spite.

And I absolutely doubt you have even touched a single film based on how you're acting... so more reason not to be this spiteful that you make up headcanon weaknesses.

Absolute Final Warning, after this we should start giving out bans. That's my opinion on it at least.

So, am i getting banned or not.

Anyway. Can you ban me for a day or 2 anyway. It's actually not due to this stuff, like at all.

It is due to me being VASTLY behind on a few things I need to do other wiki's and need to do stuff there, like, Months behind. I got to be other places for a few days.

What, are you addicted or something? You can't stop yourself from editing?

This is ridiculous.

He is quite literally asking for a ban, though.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Schnee One said:
I think he's aware now, sorry for the minor derail
He's always been aware. I've called him out before. He apologized and immediately went back to old habits. Not to mention he has a history if this with the Gumball fiasco too.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I don't think we do that, exactly, sorry. Just ghost this wiki's nitifications, it's that simple

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I've removed his contributions. Does anyone know how/if I can ban him? I'm still new to this whole discussion mod thing.

DarkGrath

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Look, Blue.

You've made very frequent spite matches. Regardless of whether you deny it or not, these matches are pretty obviously made out of spite. This has been causing issues, and you've been told about it on various occasions and even gotten explicit warnings about it without stopping.

So you've made frequent spite matches, you've disregarded warnings, and you've gone out of your way to do things that you know are causing issues.

You're a chill guy, but come on. Shape up.

Regarding I'm Blue, he has also gone on several MLP threads to spite the verse as a whole and it has gotten quite annoying to deal with for myself and several others, just want to put that out there.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Let's see here. Blue has enacted spite against multiple verses, antagonizing both their supporters and anyone even tangentially related to them (he once went in a tirade against inFAMOUS to feed his own spite against Thanos), and has ignored warnings and leaped right back into his negative behaviors adter apologizing. Yeah, I'd say month long ban, bare minimum.

As an aside, I can't block Ur, so if someone could get on that, that'd be great.

Considering the evidence, I agree with Wright.

@The Wright Way

The All Purpose Request Thread would probably be better for helping that guy. It's in the Management drop-down menu under "Wiki Management II" titled "Other Requests".

Just block me infinitely. I have done way too much and I need to do other stuff in other places.

I'll come back once I get my ass finished with everything else. I'm way more chill and less of a jerk/spiter/****/harsh guy over there so there's that

I just need to add a message on my wall about why am I banned and that's really it.

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
Just block me infinitely. I have done way too much and I need to do other stuff in other places.
I'll come back once I get my ass finished with everything else. I'm more chill and less of a jerk/spiter/harsh guy over there so there's that
Oh it seems we have author statments confirming the 11-C downgrades.

Nemo212 said:
What, are you addicted or something? You can't stop yourself from editing?
This is ridiculous.

He is quite literally asking for a ban, though.
Biggest problem is my sub wall gets filled with notifications. It's hard for me to navigate throught the swamp, and it can get distracting many times.

I'm up for a ban, I warned him of this behavior some months ago and he has not changed.

1 month is good enough, and if he doesn't improve after that, then I suggest a perma.

Bruh

You do realize

Perma ban means Permanent? If you get perma'd there isn't going to be a "until I can get everything settled", because you won't be able to come back.

AogiriKira said:
Bruh
You do realize

Perma ban means Permanent? If you get perma'd there isn't going to be a "until I can get everything settled", you can't come back.
I remember you can be unblocked from a perma ban

Anyway. I just need long enough so I can get everything done, which I bet will take more than a month

And what makes you think if they have the grounds and reasoning to permanently ban you, that they will undo it? You're kind of pushing your luck here mate.

Blue just STOP it already!, we've been patience with you and in the nicest possible way we've tried telling why what you're doing is wrong yet you kept digging your hole and even when things became more formal as well as serious with warnings, you just kept going!.

I too have trouble navigating this site yet I don't spam edits nor do I let my personal bias with certain verses effect objective reasoning, I honestly don't want to see you get banned but that's what's going to happen...

Do you really want to get banned for essentially stubbornness?, even now you're proving folks right about your stubborn behaviour by making light of a perma ban... :/

The Axiom of Virgo said:
Blue just STOP it already!, we've been patience with you and in the nicest possible way we've tried telling why what you're doing is wrong yet you kept digging your hole and even when things became more formal as well as serious with warnings, you just kept going!.
I too have trouble navigating this site yet I don't spam edits nor do I let my personal bias with certain verses effect objective reasoning, I honestly don't want to see you get banned but that's what's going to happen...

Do you really want to get banned for essentially stubbornness?, even now you're proving folks right about your stubborn behaviour by making light of a perma ban... :/
I'm not making light of a perma ban.

I'll stop, I'll let the staff ban me. Bye Bye for a while it seems

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Final question: Has Blue ever been banned before? If yes, the Perma Ban. The kessin didn't stick it probably never will. If no, temporary ban.

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
Okay, I have no idea what's going on, and I agree that Blue isn't too bad of a user and wasn't banned before. But he's still has caused some trouble. I too think a month long ban is fine given the situation.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
2-week ban seems deserved, the user took two separate instances for asking Xulrev to commit suicide.

DarkGrath

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
He has already gotten an official warning from Wok, which he has ignored. With less than 20 edits, he's already been reported several times and officially warned once. I'm inclined to think that he should be blocked.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
ZephyrosOmega is being hostile again on this thread. He's gotten multiple staff warnings including examples from Andy and me as well as a warning from Zark on his wall.
The recent stuff in that thread that seemed to ignite this report doesn't seem bad at all, it seems like standard stuff that happens a dozen times a day and never gets reported.

Calling something headcanon because no source was provided. Pointing out that saying "take the pill" sounds like something a right-wing conspiracy theorist would say. Occasionally typing one or two words a post in all-caps for emphasis.

Are there posts earlier in the thread I should be looking at instead? Because if not, this report doesn't seem justified.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I suppose that a temporary ban might be best then. What would be an appropriate time? 3 weeks? A month?

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
@Agnaa

Zephyrus has a constantly hostile tone and repeatedly refuses to be civil despite multiple staff instructions. That is not acceptable.

I'm saying that the only "hostile" stuff I noticed in that thread were things that we don't tend to report for.

If we're banning people for occasionally calling things "headcanon" when no source is provided, or typing one word in all-caps for emphasis, then I and many others should be banned.

This really really feels like jumping the gun and setting a bad precedent to me.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
If you scroll up, he also said some more hostile stuff that Andy warned him for. But he's continuing the be hostile towards the staff. And also other offsite people in the Final Fantasy revisions group is also getting fed up with his behavior. And it's not just one instance, but he's behaved like that and even worse on other threads. He also called Matt a liar, which was quite hostile. I think a 2 to 3 week ban is justified.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I am fine with if you ban him for 3 weeks. He is consistently hostile, argumentative, rude, and disrespectful, and refuses to follow instructions.

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Let alone the amount of times he acts hostile to DMC people by calling them wankers

And when he closed a FGO thread calling me ignorant

What's the policy on socks, anyways? How many have to crop up from the same guy before we talk to Fandom for an IP range block?

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
We already can block by IPs. People just use VPNs and stuff.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Yes, and Fandom range blocks do not usually work against VPNs, unless they block everybody who use it.

I suggested to Sannse that Fandom should change their policies to turn similar to Wikipedia in not allowing any known VPNs whatsoever for logging in. She suggested it to her colleagues, but they eventually decided that it would be too impractical since members who live in tyrannies might not be able to log in to Fandom anymore then.

Ant, I'm with you 100% on this, but I don't understand why the hell anyone living in a dictatorship would need to log into Fandom, of all things. The cons outweigh any potential benefits here.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Well, a lot of the Fandom audience live in China for example. There was also some other reason that I do not remember at the moment.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
It's not like it's within Ant's control either way, since he already talked with his fandom liaison about that. Regardless, a message wall or something is probably a better part to talk about this than the RVT

The Wright Way said:
Crimson here was making personal insults and hostile remarks here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2015617?useskin=oasis
I've already deleted the offending replies, but I've left behind instances of other people quoting him so you can see what I'm talking about. In my opinion he should be given a warning but I'd like to hear other opinions first.
I mean... that instance was very tame compared to what I've witnessed in the past. I'm unsure if a full blown report is nessecary. But he does seem like the kind of person who could be troublesome later on. (Going off his comment history, and my experience with bad people online).

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
It sounds more like he's mostly stating his own personal opinion; though his attitude is a bit harsh. Though, I did read he made a few somewhat harsh comments like on one of the Saint Seiya threads. A light warning at worst, a ban is super excessive.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Agreed. A ban is by no means necessary. I'm just posting this to see if anything more shoukd be done.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
All he basically said was "Obito is a garbage tier/shit character" or "The arguments in the OP are weak as shit." He also made remarks of people arguing with him as "Making typical YouTube comments." Don't think that's enough to warrant a ban, but could receive a warning if he hasn't already. I'm a little busy to give the warning out myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.