• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 60

Status
Not open for further replies.
you look above Ant comment saying If blocked members create sockpuppet accounts to circumvent their block repetitively, or several are created at almost the same time, you may contact the Fandom Staff, to politely request permanent range IP blocks.

always learn you Welcome :)

Okay. Understood then. It's just that all those Discord dramas have left me a bit confused on whether or not outside conduct applies here.

Soemone posing as Ant is sending links to some other wiki. I accidentally clicked on it because of a lack of sleep i fell for the link trick. idk what will happen to me from here lel

Thread:3761667#7

What can they do from there?

Edit: I just changed my password to something else. this isn't the first time for me though lol

Well they'll know the proximity of your area if I remember correctly, although they won't know which specific address you live in

Fandom seems to have blocked the impersonator.

A warning should probably be enough. He seems more like he's frustrated and confused than a troll.

Bakeroof seems like a troll and/or one of many socks. So believe it is safe to permaban him? I have permanently blocked him then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back