• An important announcement about how to solve problems with your discussion thread notifications, and other important issues.

Please click here for further information.
  • Important information regarding the linking of images from Fandom wikis.

• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Rule Violations Reports - 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kepekley23

VS Battles
Retired
@Joacko

Ignore the fearmongering above.

Unlike what cop shows & the internet lead you to believe, tracking one's exact location through their IP address is impossible, unless you live in a city-block sized town with less than 100 people. Odds are that the troll who set up that bait will only be informed of your country or state via general database searching, at most your city - and that's if they get lucky. Anything further than that is literally impossible to find via your IP.

A sock is still a sock though. I will admit that the "dude" has shaped up a lot, but it doesn't change the fact he's not really allowed here.

DarkDragonMedeus

The Sword and Shield of AKM Sama
VS Battles
Sysop
I was going to wait, but yes; she is definitely Mikoto/Hans/Ted Ed after looking at that. Furthermore, Ted Ed also debated and said the exact same things on my wall on other wikis is another indicator. Mikoto is surprisingly not as malicious sounding as she used to be, but a sock is still a sock. So she should still be banned. I will do so.

DarkDragonMedeus said:
I was going to wait, but yes; she is definitely Mikoto/Hans/Ted Ed after looking at that. Furthermore, Ted Ed also debated and said the exact same things on my wall on other wikis is another indicator. Mikoto is surprisingly not as malicious sounding as she used to be, but a sock is still a sock. So she should still be banned. I will do so.
Perhaps because it's not "Mikoto" to begin with? Seriously, the only reason this whole issue has started is out of sheer paranoia in Matt's part just saying that the user behind it is the "so-called" Mikoto without absolutely anything to prove it beyond having similar tastes, this sort of stuff has happened before and isn't solid criteria and we know it, as I could have the exact same taste as Ever, yet I'm not actually him, for example.

While using a sock is bad, if the ban behind it has no real reason beyond the above, then she can just be asked to stick to one account and move on as if nothing happened.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
@Bobsican, MYHero literally posted a scan confirming that they are socks and that Hans/Mikoto is literally boasting that they will always be making socks. It's not "having the same opinions", it's that on top of the same tactics, the same "Constantly creates socks", same behavior, same habits of having personal vendettas, and many other things. Plus, someone a while back also had a scan confirming Hans is Mikoto. That Lilith account on Discord was also a name Matt recognized as Mikoto. Boomer, Hans, and Ted Ed all did the same thing Marco Shark, Asuka, RapidMotorcycle, and Megaboy Prime did. Act like she's multiple people at once, when they're all the same people. All of whom were also confirmed to be Mikoto socks.

Antvasima said:
Thank you for helping out.
When did I go from being that guy who usually tries his best to be polite and respectful to other members to a symbol of "Raah! Raah! Fight the power!" btw?
Ironically, it is because you spend so much time being polite and respectful that this is the case.

GojiBoyForever said:
All this Discord drama hurts my head, it's so ridiculous.
To be perfectly fair, me and Victoria ain't really beefing at all, so I wouldn't call this part drama. We're still chilling, and she got what she wanted out of this wiki anyways.

Wokistan

Bioluminescent African American Working At The CIA
VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
Should prob be temporarily removed, given the wall thing and nebulous threats. That thread was going mostly fine before he started up by the looks of it so idk where that all came from

well 1. no that's not it, I said i had stopped but spine kept going in witth the gaia derails that i in truth started, i said i'd be willing to derail it further getting it closed to prove my point if it continued, and as such it worked out, I some of my comments and spine deleted his "so thread won't become toxic"

2. there's no threats, i'm just saying that i'll cut ties, read and observe and i also said if i actually cared i'd see shadow, corgi and bacchus gone in a week because that's how badly they do their dues. I don't do it but said i'd consider it if I did get in trouble for the wrong things

as a example of disrespect here we have shadow trying to tell me what to do and getting roasted alive, he accuses me of being the aggressor because i said i would continue the gaia derail if it keeps getting mentioned

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3412400#12

Wokistan said:
Should prob be temporarily removed, given the wall thing and nebulous threats. That thread was going mostly fine before he started up by the looks of it so idk where that all came from
there are no threats, it's wording taken out of context and I've stated I would continue the gaia talk if it keeps getting mentioned which Darksspine kept doing. I been stopped in all actuality besides responding, I believe ShakeResounding should testify since he described what I was doing in the thread in itself. there's no death threats or anything of the sort.

Wokistan

VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
"i said i'd be willing to derail it further getting it closed to prove my point if it continued,"

This is a problem

"i also said if i actually cared i'd see shadow, corgi and bacchus gone in a week "

This is an implied threat. They don't have to be death threats and that pretty clearly isn't one, but it's still not a thing you can do.

With that link you posted, you seem to have instigated the problem on someone elses message wall, so that doesn't really help you out.

Wokistan said:
"i said i'd be willing to derail it further getting it closed to prove my point if it continued,"
This is a problem

"i also said if i actually cared i'd see shadow, corgi and bacchus gone in a week "

This is an implied threat. They don't have to be death threats and that pretty clearly isn't one, but it's still not a thing you can do.

With that link you posted, you seem to have instigated the problem on someone elses message wall, so that doesn't really help you out.
not too there.

I could see if that quote gave any wrong ordeals

it's not an implied threat, it's more of stating what can be done if a mind is put to it, likewise it's saying i have no interest it's like saying "I can run the marathon and outrun you if I really cared"

I can see that, Actually I happened to stumble across the post, i kind of went in knowing the history, I told them that behavior like that is why mods are dipping on sonic.

AogiriKira said:
Also tempting fate by saying "Im only going to get a warning at best for this" does not make you look good in the slightest.
I said that because I'm familiar with the rules, it's saying a wooden hammer won't put a dent in titanium.

The Wright Way said:
I proppse a temporary ban. Breaker clearly thinks he's above the rules. I say we show him otherwise.
you guys could, but i'd say this is missing context and is telling one region of the story being told. I read the rules, saying that you know something won't happen because you the content that cites it isn't placing oneself above anything.

either way i'm chill and feel no pressure what happens just happens but I will remember it, which is my case and all I was trying to say.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I am not sure how we should handle this. Staff input would be appreciated.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
Derailing a thread to get it closed just to prove a point or because of personal feelings is definitely unacceptable behavior. Although, it isn't ban worthy, a warning to not repeat this behavior in the future will suffice for now.

done and done although I only said what would happen if darksspine kept bringing up dark gaia, i never brouught it up but responded to his replies. that's the truth. that's not a personal motif.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
AKM sama said:
Derailing a thread to get it closed just to prove a point or because of personal feelings is definitely unacceptable behavior. Although, it isn't ban worthy, a warning to not repeat this behavior in the future will suffice for now.
You're literally doing exactly what he wants. He thinks he'll het aeay with it because all he'll het is a warning. He even said as much. We're just encouraging him to do it again with this response.

DarkGrath

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I don't want to continue a discussion over this longer than necessary, but frankly, I agree. He himself admitted that he knew his behaviour would "just warrant a warning" and that he didn't care enough about that to stop or think twice about what he was doing. He's quite directly admitted that he doesn't care about being warned for his behaviour, which generally means that further action should be taken.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
If his behavior only warrants a warning, it only warrants a warning. If they do it again, then we ban them. We don't ban people for things they maybe, might do in the future. Psychopass has enough to say about that.

Now, can we cease discussion as said above?

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Only it doesn't only warrant a warning. We don't de things like that. We decided things in a case by case basis and the basis here clearly suggests a ban is needed.

All of the new comments above except for Moritzva are capping, I ruined no thread and was far from doing it, the suupposed quote is being taken out of context tbh, I specifically said it to darksspine so he would quit briinging an irrelevant topic up since he was instigating the deraill I told him I would join in basically even if the thread got closed which he was aiding in, I didn't ruin anything and darksspine deleted his irrelevant comments with "i don't want this thread to become toxic" so it all worked out, telling these guys that it's not likely I would get more than warning is like telling the cops they can't just invade my house without a warrant in hand, that's harmless, there's no above anything, are you mad that i came to a quick conclusion based on the rules I read? they're not doing what I want, it's literally in the books that whatever wrong i did here (i i did) warrants a warning and not a straightt up ban considering that i've never had a warning in my entire time being here. me being warned is telling me to do my best to not do it again aand if it comes close to reportit before it becomes bad or? accept the ban, and i'm doing one and two. that's it, period. a warning is enough, do you really think i'm gonna execute something like this again? did I say that? why are you guys trying si hard? I believe it is because you know it's likely i won't do it again because i'm not that easy peasy like ZaStando, they're trying to boot me only because 1. Belief in 1-A Sonic and 2. because I exposed them for cyberbullying and messing with the staff. if you come anywhere close to my agitation meter i'm reporting it before things get bad. I learn from my mistakes. Shadow And The Rest is overhyping what would be a simple warning, there's no threats or any death threats, link the entire threads as the source from the screenshots. as i've said people like corgi got like 7+ warnings andain't out of here for much worse, currently the worst behaving person on the wikia yet i'm not allowed a warning for a tiny flame being hyped up to a forest fire? Nah B.

you have my word i ain't going on and on about this and won't do it again.

The Wright Way said:
Only it doesn't only warrant a warning. We don't de things like that. We decided things in a case by case basis and the basis here clearly suggests a ban is needed.
a ban isn't needed, there are other terms and a warning more perfectly fits this description more than a ban, it's not what "I" want, it's what the rules goes to show, these "this guy thinks he's above everything" is a lie and a jack up. they do say knowledge is dangerouus (in this case i know the rules) but at most I estimate a warning if it's seen as wrong, of course i can't get a warning but watch shadow and the others do and make something much worse with all their warnings way more over seven and get away with it. I advised Maverick to talk it over and there's nothing wrong that, and when he said no, I said if it happens i'm cutting ties, that's no threat whatsoever. i'm not attacking him or anybody, just letting them know the potential result of reporting me, why would I be a ally to people who are trying to drive me out over something that clearly won't drive me out based on the rules? of course lay down the neutrality I did have with them.

i'm pretty sure AKM and Antvasima already agreed on a warning. that's it.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
It was literally just said that we should stop a few minutes ago, specifically to prevent this from happening.

Please, can we just quiet down and let the administrators do their job, rather than bicker with personal attacks and people completely unrelated to this case?

Sera_EX

VS Battles
Sysop
Consultant
@Zark

Well, this is, as far as I remember, his first offense. A first offense for a generally behaved member has to be pretty bad in order to be considered ban-worthy. So I honestly think a warning is better. Keep an eye on him sure, and if he does so again then unfortunately we'd have to ban him then, but this is about the only time I'm hearing of Breaker doing anything bad.

AKM sama

Automatic Killing Machine
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Human Resources
@Wright That's not it. He did threaten to derail a thread just because of a tiny dispute with another member but when I looked into the thread, both had deleted their respective comments and the matter was back on track.

Although that is quite clearly unacceptable behavior even if he says someone else instigated it. But is it insta-ban worthy? No. There are people among us who have done worse multiple times and got warnings multiple times too. His offence isn't like a troll or vandal who is an immediate threat to the wiki and needs to be insta banned. As far as I'm aware, he's been here for a year and that's his first offence.

We'd obviously give a warning and opportunity to shape up his behavior and if he thinks he can get away with such behavior again in the future, he can try. Although I think he already said he won't do it again.

Hang on. I still remember what Earthyboy did, since he's mentioning my friends, I'll see if what he said was true.

I will verify that Earthyboy did apologize for his actions in a group chat I'm in and I have noticed an improvement in his behavior. He hasn't been overly zealous about pushing exaggerated upgrades and he has been more civil in his interactions with others.

He did make a sock account to evade a ban which is definitely an issue since typically that'd result in people being perma banned. So whether or not Earthyboy would be allowed to come back is something I'd rather abstain from, but if it does get decided that he can come back, I won't object to him being here as long as he continues to show that he's changed for the better.

I think he should stay banned, problems with "behavior" is 98% the reasons of warnings and bans, the "change in behavior" could be a ploy and he is one of my buddies, he's been given chances and has made socks for the exact purpose of offense and avoiding bans. I don't see why he should come back when others in similar or exact same circumstances wouldn't able to. in my thoughts it's just unethical. wasn't this requested before? and it wasn't just earthyboy that was requested before, the reason being "they were given chances already" (not even being warned before bans and number of bans were 2)

if it wasn't accepted then, it should not be accepted now. there's spacebattles, facebook, discord and even other wiki's.

but if we're talking about it, admittingly Earthyboy And ZaStando has become more stable and courteous when interacting with others, they plan whether certain threads should be made or not with ShakeResounding (who i'm also scheming with) and if it does we ponder which order should it be placed. overall they're not as ignorant and displaced as they once were, even if they disagree with the statistics, they're willing to work it out and play the cards right. but if they weren't accepted back then, then i don't see why now.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
I mean, Earthyboy has said quite a lot of things both on and offsite. Such as saying "The staff here don't have a single brain cell." And making socks to get around bans is definitely off limits. And while there are definitely people much worse than either of them, there is the fact that they both been banned from multiple wikis due to their behavior is something to consider. No one should be banned for their beliefs; though, them being pushy about their beliefs is a different story.

I recall this BlitzSevenTee was rumored to be a sock, but I think I recall it being mentioned that he doesn't appear to be the same guy. I'm fine with him being unblocked, but Zastando and EarthyBoy have both said some things that overall it may not be entirely safe to unblock them.

ZaStando unquestionably should stay blocked and ImagineBreaker makes it very obvious that he wants him unbanned because he's a friend and advocate for him.

Antvasima

Medeus makes sense to me.

yeah pretty much. @Shadow Please do not start, Earthyboy is also my friend but I admit both should stay unblocked or have some deep talk. i'm neutral here and not entirely against either. I would like them to be unblocked but looking at the status qup it's unlikely, the only difference between earthboy and zastando is one is more assertive, but one is more aggressive, earthyboy moreso then zastando, in wiki's earthyboy has point blank called the staff alot of dolphin talk, when zastando was involved it was "mmm kay" and didn't push the same mood, rather he stated the staff's arguments are flawed, not attacking the person, ZaStando can push anything he wants, whether he plays the right cards is the question, and the recent tier 5 stuff was with earthyboy's and zastando's cooperation. you haven't talked to zastando in months, stop personalizing and attacking, considering you mock others inappropriately more brutally with a opposition to you like zastando and medeus (via discord and wall thread's i've seen") you need to chill and back up because you're being unreasonable. asserting earthynoy should stay yet beating down zastando is showing a deeper scope going on.

@Medeus I can say, ZaStando wasn't banned from multiple wiki's, he's been in only 3, Omniversal Battlefield happened because SuperBearNeo has a strong hate towards him (when I asked why, he made poor excuses) and then blocked me too for questioning his motif, and then there's character stats profiles which basically got set ablaze because of stuff on discord, i don't know the entire story on csap but that's it, the true story. and that was a year and a half ago, he has had no problems with any other wiki. what has zastando specifically said? I'm fine with both staying blocked, i'm neutral here

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
You can block him if you wish. He does not seem to be here to do anything constructive,

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
PairusDragonoid's avatar is basically a crop pornographic picture; there is zero-tolerance for this type of pics.

From I saw in PairusDragonoid's contributions, the user does not look like a troll so I gave a warning for changing his or her avatar

Wokistan

VS Battles
Sysop
Calculation Group
Human Resources
I think the bottom left part of his thing is his bicep and forearm. That's not very adult. Do we even have a rule against that, if everything's cropped out? Isn't that Fandom's problem?

Elizhaa

VS Battles
Sysop
He looks to have to remove that part too.

I don't think we have a rule against that. We just used common sense, overall. A lof of people with those adults avatar tended to be trolls.

Commen sense is how I still think we should go on this type of case.

DarkDragonMedeus

VS Battles
Sysop
A notable porno avatar should generally be avoided; even censored porn could still be seen as something Fandom would raise eyebrows against. That being said, cropping it to the point where there's no nudity seems to be okay; avatars that are literally just a face can't really be bad in terms of "Adult content".

However, looking at his avatar now, I think he's okay.

Moritzva

VS Battles
Joke Battles
FC/OC Battles
Thread Moderator
Content Moderator
Do we even have the source to know if it's a porno at all? A lot of male art exposes the bare chest: hell, even Oko, the Magic: The Gathering planeswalker plaguing every format in the game, isn't wearing a shirt at all.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
If the original image is that bad, the cropped version should probably be removed.

SleepyTBubble

VS Battles
Retired
Kepekley23 said:
I decided to throw the cropped version on Google just for ol curiosity's sake over what the original pic was like.

Only three certainties in life; death, taxes, and me regretting doing that.
Bruh. Pairus did a number on me when i decided to check one of his pfps once

If the image is cropped to the point of not being nsfw then it should be fine, especially considering that we have pages for things far worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.