• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I feel a bit bad as in the grand scheme of things this user hasn't been overly troublesome but I feel it's necessary to bring the issue here. The user AConfusedPerso has most recently made an exact replica of scp 001 and posted it as a profile. The only difference he changed its tiering.

I originally didn't intend to mention it but he has been lightly trolling for some time and has already been warned once by ant. Im not sure what if any actions are necessary but I figured Id bring it up here. I want to make it clear the only reason Im making an issue of this is due to his low number of edits and the fact he already has a warning. Apologies if others feel this is a waste of time or unnecessary.

Yes it was brought to the profile deletion request thread and handled I simply wanted to bring some attention to the user here due to his relatively low amounts of contributions and the fact he's already been spoken to/warned by ant to cease the light trolling/creation of joke profiles.

He seems to genuinely not know our standards like Yobo said. I'll give him a warning/explanation, since creating false profiles is obviously against our standards.

Okay so he made this thread but he closed it after I explained to him why the match doesn't work. So I guess he doesn't mean any harm and just doesn't know our rules too much. As for the poem he wrote me, he said he was just bored so again no harm, and I guess I can say I'm flattered.

I guess he really just is a confused person.

Badum tss

My pun? Why thank you?

But on a serious note with the way he replied to both the warning and warning he seems to actually be a troll. Further evaluation is gonna be needed, or we just block him right away.

Confirmation that you're pretty much a troll and that's a block might be necessary after all.

"I'm not going anywhere, you're the one that's leaving."

If anyone still has to defend this guy they should say it right here, before we clutter up the thread in derailment any further.

Edit: He's telling us to block him so yeah we should at this point.

This thing is, joke trolling and posting **** trolling are different and should probably not receive the same punishment.

Konaguna accused all adult My Little Pony fans of being paedophiles in this thread and helped to turn the discussion very chaotic in general: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3268031#383

Take note that we should definitely not continue to argue about the subject matter here. This is strictly about his behaviour in the thread.

Seems like a very clear-cut case for a week or two of punishment.

As I mentioned in the thread itself, this was heavily inappropriate and even if he didn't intend to hurt others, he shouldn't been smarter about what kind of shit he said

So would a 2 week ban be enough, or should it be longer?

Considering what looks to be constant trolling from him through that entire thread, or at least a decent part of it, it should be longer in my honest opinion

A 2 week ban is fine with me, but I'm also fine with it being longer.

Okay. Is somebody willing to impose the block?

Thank you for helping out.

So regarding about Hagane warning, its looks like he ignoring/don't care about the warning at all

In this thread he asking about an match up without seeing the profiles and when i replying to him he said don't @ me which kind of suspicious

I know my reply there kind of rude but honestly he need a lesson

I try to post this previously but fandom eat it, so I'm trying again.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2798295#30

Hagane only asking would a match between X and Y be fair, there is no thread. So, no harm done.

Also, Vel, be more respectful please.

To me, it's correct way to do it for someone who banned from making VS threads.

I think this taken out of context.

Hagane creates stomps matches. Vel says to Hagane look at the profiles before creating matchups and Hagane responses with don't @ me which seems like Hagane doesn't care about looking at profiles or looking if they are stomp or not before making match ups. Also, apparently Hagane has already warned about it previously .

I wrote this before finding the thread in question. The only reason I didn't delete it to show context is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back