• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting Phasewave101 for derailing (Could be a potential alt)
Reasons:
1) He/she always delay his/her replies in hope that Astral does not reply back (check the timing)
2) There is also this weird behaviour of him/her deleting and reposting replies making it harder to reply back (Did it twice)
3) Trying to claim that we use headcanon when even staffs and other people have no complaints with the evidence we use
(He/she either did not read the evidence properly or ignoring it by intention)
4) What makes it more suspicious is that we found that he/she joined fandom 2 months ago and his/her first reply was one of the replies from our thread. There is a possibility it could be an alt because the only thing he/she follow is Tensura nothing else, which leads us to suggest that the account was made for the purpose of aiming/attacking our verse
Points 1 and 2 seemingly come down to being new to the forum. The guy has only 16 messages, it would seem unlikely to call it a trend of behavior and psychological warfare. Plus he says he's figured out that he can edit messages, so no more deleting them saying "incomplete", I assume.

As for 3, you guys also accused him of using headcanon (you guys as in, the thread supporters, not you in particular), plus this isn't a rule violation.

The behavior does seem mildly indicative of being familiar with us, but really, we're a very much public-facing site. It is entirely possible that people just find these discussions (as the site is designed to bring you to them) and join in. Given the IP thing Ant performed, I'd err on the side of calling this not a sock, failing further evidence.

Overall, I think he's overtly pretty aggressive, but we don't tend to give out warnings for typical aggression if the individual is willing to tone it down. This message in particular seems pretty bad, and is the only reason I suspect point 1 may indeed be accurate- of course, the possibility exists that he's just being rude. Either way, an informal warning to play nice seems to be sufficient. @Phasewave101 do bear this in mind.

Well, shame i have to be here, but i am filing a report against @Deidalius
As to why?
He had admitted to someone on Discord that he is into lolicon, and being dead serious about it. Now, i know offsite rules have been weak as of now- but i feel like this requires attention and appropriate punishment

Here below are screenshots of proof that i have been sent

Screenshot_20240908_093416_Discord.png

This is him admitting to someone that he's been into loli content

Screenshot_20240908-155113_Discord.jpg

And here is the confirmation that he was being dead serious about it

Make of this information as you will, but thats about it

Well, shame i have to be here, but i am filing a report against @Deidalius
As to why?
He had admitted to someone on Discord that he is into lolicon, and being dead serious about it. Now, i know offsite rules have been weak as of now- but i feel like this requires attention and appropriate punishment

Here below are screenshots of proof that i have been sent

Screenshot_20240908_093416_Discord.png

This is him admitting to someone that he's been into loli content

Screenshot_20240908-155113_Discord.jpg

And here is the confirmation that he was being dead serious about it

Make of this information as you will, but thats about it

Yeah, that's me in the screenshots. I meant everything I said there. I admitted to that in Discord DMs, so outside of this forum. Apply the rules of this site as you will.

1000071200.png

Deidalius, are you dead serious, or just attempting to burn all bridges with this community, so you will get permanently banned, in order to deal with your Internet addiction in an extreme manner?

Not to try and play the Devil's Advocate here, but what rule is being broken exactly by that user?
ahem

Dei has admitted to liking lolicon, and has been liking it for several years now. If i had to make a guess, wouldn't' being a pedo in general be a rule violation? In my personal opinion, it doesnt matter where you admit stuff, the fact of the matter if that he admitted there, and basically admitted here that he's into little girls

Thats the TLDR of it basically

View attachment 758

Deidalius, are you dead serious, or just attempting to burn all bridges with this community, so you will get permanently banned, in order to deal with your Internet addiction in an extreme manner?
Nah, I didn't intend to cut ties with the community. I was just considering taking a temporary break, not a permanent one. I still like this community, but maybe it would be better if I stopped interacting with it for a week or two to focus on other things.

Well, there is a difference between somebody having really disgusting taste in fictional manga drawings that are truly disgusting but do not harm any real life sentient beings, and somebody being an absolutely evil piece of filth who is into violation of real life existing children, so I am waiting for further staff input here. 🙏

Basically, should we also start punishing people for enjoying entertainment that contain gratuitious amounts of amoral and nihilistic sadistic murder and torture, which in my view is also a thoroughly evil practice by the people who create it?

And where should we draw the line? Should we ban all of the members who have read Mahou Sensei Negima, and similar manga works?

Also, it seems uncertain whether or not Deidalius was entirely serious or playing some kind of social experiment game or deliberately attempting to get himself banned by making a false outrageous statement.

However, my sense of judgement is not very good regarding these types of issues, so I am waiting for more knowledgeable staff input. 🙏

Last edited:
Yeah; I get the outrage but we're not the thoughtcrime police here. Unless Deidalius is confessing to actual crime or breaking one of our existing rules (neither of which seem to be the case going by the screenshots) I think this is a bit of a non-issue as far as this specific thread goes.

ahem

Dei has admitted to liking lolicon, and has been liking it for several years now.
Yeah, I've been one since I was 14, pretty sure.
If i had to make a guess, wouldn't' being a pedo in general be a rule violation? In my personal opinion, it doesnt matter where you admit stuff, the fact of the matter if that he admitted there, and basically admitted here that he's into little girls

Thats the TLDR of it basically
Lolicon is NOT pedophilia. That, and catalogizing lolicon as pedophilia hurts CSA (Childhood sexual abuse) victims more than it helps them.
Well, there is a difference between somebody having really disgusting taste in fictional manga drawings, and somebody being an absolutely evil piece of filth who is into violation of real life existing children, so I am waiting for further staff input here. 🙏
Yeah, that's my opinion on the subject. I don't view lolicon as any different from having a fetish related to rape or liking fictional depictions of other taboo topics like incest, rape, etc
Also, it seems uncertain whether or not Deidalius was entirely serious or playing some kind of social experiment game or deliberately attempting to get himself banned by making a false outrageous statement.
Nah, I was just being careless, and I trusted people I shouldn't have trusted. I made that admission in a DM and the person I told that to, leaked those DMs to a bunch of people and even made an announcement in his server that he banned me for being a lolicon. Looking back, I probably shouldn't have told him that.
Yeah; I get the outrage but we're not the thoughtcrime police here. Unless Deidalius is confessing to actual crime or breaking one of our existing rules (neither of which seem to be the case going by the screenshots) I think this is a bit of a non-issue as far as this specific thread goes.
Lolicon is not a crime, at least in the state I live in. I am not confessing to a crime.

Though I am uncertain if me being a lolicon and my offsite fetishes are grounds to get me banned from this site.

I updated my last post above. 🙏

Nah, I didn't intend to cut ties with the community. I was just considering taking a temporary break, not a permanent one. I still like this community, but maybe it would be better if I stopped interacting with it for a week or two to focus on other things.
I think you need rest imo. You don't need to do these stunts, just go watch TV or exercise would be fine

Ant, Damage, mods that come here. It does not matter if i fetish is towards fictional characters. If someone has that fetish, what's stopping them from trying it on real, innocent people? Besides, one google search basically spells it out for everyone

IMG_3703.png

This. This right here should spell it out to y'all. Loli and shota is considered CP. Need i say ANYTHING else here?
Lolicon is NOT pedophilia. That, and catalogizing lolicon as pedophilia hurts CSA (Childhood sexual abuse) victims more than it helps them.
This image above disproves this btw

@Topaz404 What fetish you or Deidalius or anyone else has is something I really couldn't care less about - so long as it's not being promoted on the forum or the wiki.

This is a thread for reporting people violating the rules of the forum or the wiki.... Not a thread for reporting people being disgusting in general.
So are we just going to forget that lolicon is illegal? Very much so? To the point where it can put you in federal prison?

And we're letting this person, this basically a criminal that can put other members of this forum and community in danger with his horrid fetish

Cmon now. This is ridiculous

Hmm. I think that the legality depends from country to country, and I am very uncertain if somebody having a really disgusting fetish regarding unrealistically drawn manga characters truly affects people to violate children any more than a Rambo movie creates enthusiastic spree killers. The legality is likely more based on "ewwww yuck" than scientific evidence.

Also, if the U.S. legal system was truly interested in safeguarding children from harm most heavy firearms would be outlawed and the remaining ones require thorough mental evaluations and background checks in order to own.

However, both types of fiction definitely do destructively affect a large part of the viewers mentally, just not to the degree of causing physical harm to others.

Again, I would greatly appreciate input from our administrators here. 🙏

Last edited:
So are we just going to forget that lolicon is illegal? Very much so? To the point where it can put you in federal prison?

And we're letting this person, this basically a criminal that can put other members of this forum and community in danger with his horrid fetish

Is it in our rules that if a person breaks any law of any country that they should be banned from the forum?

Has the user in question told you that they intend any harm to any memory of this forum and community?

We might ban him, but I think there is a double-standard if we are going to simultaneously tolerate people who greatly enjoy far more realistically displayed mass-murder and torture entertainment, and the U.S. legal system is infamous for, among other things, having legalised extreme bribes to politicians and mass-shooter-friendly firearms without background checks, so it doesn't particularly make logical sense in the first place.

Last edited:
Anyway, everybody please stop spamming replies here, so (only) our highest ranked staff members get sufficient time to properly evaluate this situation. Thank you. 🙏

We might ban him, but I think there is a double-standard if we are going to simultaneously tolerate people who greatly enjoy far more realistically displayed mass-murder and torture entertainment, and the U.S. legal system is infamous for having legalised extreme bribes to politicians and mass-shooter-friendly firearms without background checks, so it doesn't particularly make sense in the first place.
Then by all means, dont double-standard yourselves. If you truly wish to keep this place safe, then just take care of them

This will be my last comment on the matter until other staff come in to evaluate

Ant, Damage, mods that come here. It does not matter if i fetish is towards fictional characters. If someone has that fetish, what's stopping them from trying it on real, innocent people? Besides, one google search basically spells it out for everyone

IMG_3703.png
stEViMD.png

Except YOU don't have any idea of what you're talking about, and you are just using Google searches without reading what that law says.

Go on, list me cases in the US where anyone has been arresting for possessing or drawing lolicon.

In fact, I have a friend, he's a lolicon, pretty sure, since he had tons of lolicon images saved up and all, I won't say who it is, but a group of people harassed him, doxxed him, and he got swatted due to some internet insects telling the police he's a pedo. The police found his lolicon, but they didn't find any grounds to arrest him. Because lolicon is legal in his state.

Same with mine, I won't say which state I am in (It's not Nebraska) to avoid doxxing myself, but lolicon is legal here.
This. This right here should spell it out to y'all. Loli and shota is considered CP. Need i say ANYTHING else here?

This image above disproves this btw
Lolicon and shotacon are not CP dude, I could literally go on Steam, a web store that operates in the US, and download lolicon games.

Hell, I could legally just buy loli **** from, IDK, Amazon? Walmart? Barnes & Noble? Any internet store that operates in the US?

If lolicon was illegal, those stores wouldn't operate in the US.

I do not enjoy engaging in the rhetoric required of me here. I have said before that I find this content disgusting, morally degraded, and above all else an indictment on the individual who consumes it.

As it stands, it is not a rule violation. It is my opinion that it should be, given (as we have pointed out in the past) that we can have users as young as 13 on this site. Moral implications aside, one does not reckon that allowing this sort of behavior to be conducive to creating a teen-friendly environment. If it were up for discussion, I would make it known now where my vote would lie. I find it detestable.

All of that said: I am aware that loli content is not inherently illegal (in the United States, as those are the laws being cited), although it may be depending on context. There is unfortunate nuance to the situation, including confirmed ages of characters (as the US has no law against a character who looks 14 but is actually a 2000 year old vampire), the presence and severity of sexual acts, etc. The reality of the situation is that most loli content (insofar as I am aware) would not be illegal within the United States, although it most certainly treads uncomfortable lines. It is similarly not currently against our rules, so we will not be punishing Dei.

I do not enjoy engaging in the rhetoric required of me here. I have said before that I find this content disgusting, morally degraded, and above all else an indictment on the individual who consumes it.

As it stands, it is not a rule violation. It is my opinion that it should be, given (as we have pointed out in the past) that we can have users as young as 13 on this site. Moral implications aside, one does not reckon that allowing this sort of behavior to be conducive to creating a teen-friendly environment. If it were up for discussion, I would make it known now where my vote would lie. I find it detestable.

All of that said: I am aware that loli content is not inherently illegal (in the United States, as those are the laws being cited), although it may be depending on context. There is unfortunate nuance to the situation, including confirmed ages of characters (as the US has no law against a character who looks 14 but is actually a 2000 year old vampire), the presence and severity of sexual acts, etc. The reality of the situation is that most loli content (insofar as I am aware) would not be illegal within the United States, although it most certainly treads uncomfortable lines. It is similarly not currently against our rules, so we will not be punishing Dei.
If this is not in our jurisdiction, then it is what it is unfortunately, even though I share your stance that this really should be a rule violation (and would love a thread that actually makes it one).

This is not ban worthy offense and Lolicon is NOT Pedophilia. I am not even into or care to defend lolicon fetish in any way, shape, or form. But facts do not lie, and I do not trust what some random google AI says.

But contrary to popular belief, it is simply an art/fashion style. Art that involves adult women with a childlike appearance or attire or often interpreted as doll like. It is not sexualizing minors, let alone actual minors. I never agreed with Chase getting banned for the aforementioned reasons, nor do like how there are a lot of trolls falsly accusing Damage of pedophilia because of some "Dark Humor Fan Fictions" he wrote. Also, I do not want to give out too much information, but I do have a friend who was a victim of SWATing. The police investigation concluded nothing they possessed was illegal, not even the lolicon art, and the real criminal offense was the SWATing.

All in all, the report above does not confirm Deidalus did anything illegal and is based purely on common misconceptions. And I agree with Damage, Bambu, and Elizhaa.

If Deidalius was only trying to get banned on purpose by violating rules because they are getting bored with the community, they should just make a permaban request rather than doing this on purpose.

That being said, they didn't break any rules. But if they want to take a break from the community, they are free to do so.

I mostly agree with Bambu here, and am very uncomfortable with the idea of people with this type of fetish being around young teenagers, but am also personally uncertain in either direction whether or not being attracted to unrealistic lolicon drawings should be punishable or not, given that, as disgusting as it is, it is still fictional and not real life or even remotely realistic, and we do not treat realistic fictional depictions of gratuitious torture and mass-murder in the same manner, whereas I consider that to also be depraved and amoral.

Also, Japanese culture has very unfortunately thoroughly immersed itself to extremes in both types of amoral transgression to the point where it seems to have turned mainstream acceptable there. 🙁

This is a really thorny and complicated issue that I am personally ill-suited to properly evaluating, and I fear that it will end up causing lots of bad feelings and social controversy in this community that I would much rather that we avoid.

I can ask a Fandom staff member for input about this if you all wish, but I think that they would likely say much the same thing: "Really disgusting and extremely uncomfortable, but not bannable, especially as no rule-breaking happened within our community."

Last edited:
Back