• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

reporting @Chandra0706 for continuing to call people stupid in this thread he made

twice on page 4

image.png

image.png
to add to this, they also seem to be threatening to report people that disagree with them.

image.png

image.png

image.png

and they have also been continuing to insult people throughout the thread.

image.png

image.png

image.png

edit: one more
image.png

he's still harassing @Deidalius on his wall. could someone get him to stop?
Told them to stop and they should apologise. Otherwise, permaban should be the way to go. Deidalius isn't in a stable state and insulting him like that is no damn joke. I'd advise a thread mod or admin to delete their comments against Deidalius.

I know the case is done now but I did initially raise concerns here and it seems the worst case scenario did indeed happen. There was probably nothing that could've been done to stop the escalation but for future reference if I or any other user sees a similar situation occur (again...), do we immediately report it to the RVR to prevent further escalation or do we just leave a minor complaint on the All-purpose thread/staff walls and only go to the RVR if the situation does escalate?

Since I kinda knew this situation wasn't gonna end well (despite me hoping the thread would die down) but I didn't want to report someone just because they initially gave me "bad vibes" to put it mildly plus the typical new user whiplash.

Last edited:
I know the case is done now but I did initially raise concerns here and it seems the worst case scenario did indeed happen. There was probably nothing that could've been done to stop the escalation but for future reference if I or any other user sees a similar situation occur (again...), do we immediately report it to the RVR to prevent further escalation or do we just leave a minor complaint on the All-purpose thread/staff walls and only go to the RVR if the situation does escalate?

Since I kinda knew this situation wasn't gonna end well (despite me hoping the thread would die down) but I didn't want to report someone just because they initially gave me "bad vibes" to put it mildly plus the typical new user whiplash.
If you have concerns about a user, but you aren't sure whether or not to report them on the RvR, you may speak to a staff member either on their message wall or in DMs (preferably the latter) to ask for assistance or advice with the situation.

I don't know whether this is right to place such a post here these days, but we did it here in the past.

I was contacted by Super Ascended Sean Pazdera via Community Central regarding a ban appeal. Having read through his original ban discussion and the appeals that came afterwards, I would support such an appeal.

Sean's original ban resulted from this post in 2021 made by @StrymULTRA regarding a great deal of concerning posts, particularly on Discord. Most would be considered relatively petty, although the first one telling another user to "k*ll themselves" would be an instant ban in such an aggressive context. A follow-up post was made here by @ProfessorKukui4Life, further pursuing a permanent ban citing our rules at the time regarding offsite toxicity. Later on, Sean's behavior included the creation of sockpuppet accounts to bypass the original ban in 2021.

At the time, @DarkDragonMedeus and @Starter_Pack were the primary votes behind the ban, so I ping them for their opinion on the matter in particular. I am aware that Sean previously appealed to DDM via Community Central in late 2021 where DDM appeared to believe he was reformed enough to be given another chance; after this failed to be accepted, he appealed again in late 2022, also to DDM. Both instances of appeal were given very brief discussion, just enough to update people on his original offenses, but never reached a conclusion. I would not have agreed with a ban appeal in 2021 after such a short span of time after his original ban- in 2022 I may have considered it. It is now 2024, and I believe that strong consideration for an appeal is in order.

So, I bring the case to all of you for consideration: I ask that this time we make a conscious effort to see the discussion through to its end.

I remember this discussion, and while I still hold against him his comments from back then, I would like to think of myself as open-minded on matters such as this.

The fact is, he's right, three years is a hell of a long time for any one individual. People can change whether we want to believe it or not. If he believes he's matured enough after all this time, then I am certainly willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

If we all ensure that we keep an eye on him and anything he may do or say (without bringing prejudice into it, please), then I say he can have his second chance. I'm fine with this.

I'm neutral about giving him a chance, but would like to hear more input from Kukui and possibly Strym. And 3 years is a pretty long time and does seem apologetic and has waited patiently for quite a long time.

And if the ban lift does happen, of course he'd be someone to keep a watchful eye on in case he repeats the same travesties. And that this will be like a final final chance. But I will see what happens after hearing more input from those who initially reported the incident.

He's been unbanned.

I'm neutral about giving him a chance, but would like to hear more input from Kukui and possibly Strym. And 3 years is a pretty long time and does seem apologetic and has waited patiently for quite a long time.

And if the ban lift does happen, of course he'd be someone to keep a watchful eye on in case he repeats the same travesties. And that this will be like a final final chance. But I will see what happens after hearing more input from those who initially reported the incident.
I considered waiting, although both have been online since the ping and neither deigned to speak (aside from Kukui's initial post); given the track record of his ban appeals and the significant staff attention, I deigned to unban him sooner rather than later lest the ordeal fall into obscurity again.

Back