• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting @ShionAH for doing changes without getting enough votes in the thread

As per the rule , it requires 3 but he did the changes with only 2. Here the thread
In cases where the series verse has a significant following or a large amount of material has been published based on its content, it may be necessary to seek approval from a minimum of three staff members to ensure that all relevant parties are aware of and agree with the proposed revisions.

Well, it is technically a popular verse, but it likely does not have a large following within this wiki community, and the changes that Shion made do not seem very significant.
I mean yeah it doesn't have much following on wiki but given thread had too much stuff proposed ,so it should atleast need enough staff to get it accepted where on some stuff planc wasn't sure either so its makes more sense that he should seek more staff to get it concluded.

I mean yeah it doesn't have much following on wiki but given thread had too much stuff proposed ,so it should atleast need enough staff to get it accepted where on some stuff planc wasn't sure either so its makes more sense that he should seek more staff to get it concluded.
I only removed stuff that was accepted iirc.

If I made a mistake you could tell me that in private, I dont believe I did though. For example Planck wasnt sure on Acasuality 4 so I kept it.

Well, it is technically a popular verse, but it likely does not have a large following within this wiki community, and the changes that Shion made do not seem very significant.
If it makes any difference, Shion also made this thread, Where he was disrespekting all the people that disagreed with him, including Admins Some examples are here and here. Along with completly disregarding all the staff input that doesn't follow his. Currently he disregards the admins that dosen't agree and only tries to argue with specific staff to get pity votes. With 1 staff agreeing @Sir_Ovens and 4 disagreeing @DarkDragonMedeus @DontTalkDT @Damage3245 @Mr._Bambu) but he he dosen't seem to listen. He also believes that the staff that dissagree dosen't have their own opinion. SO yeah.... I defently believes this is a valid enough Issue for @TWILIGHT-OP to report him.

Last edited:
Currently he disregards the admins that dosen't agree and only tries to argue with specific staff to get pity votes. With 1 staff agreeing @Sir_Ovens and 4 disagreeing @DarkDragonMedeus @DontTalkDT @Damage3245 @Mr._Bambu) but he he dosen't seem to listen
Nice twisting.

I already added them on the count and I am waiting for Bambus last comment after I explained it.

I already got a warning too so I dont see ur point.

This one is just us joking around.
Will remove it then, but just know it dosen't look good if he is disrespektful to anyone that disagree with him, when he dose it to a friend, we won't be able to tell if he means it as a "troll" to a friend or just plain out being disresepktful. Since he acts like that in every thread I have seen him in.

If it makes any difference, Shion also made this thread, Where he was disrespekting all the people that disagreed with him, including Admins Some examples are here and here. Along with completly disregarding all the staff input that doesn't follow his. Currently he disregards the admins that dosen't agree and only tries to argue with specific staff to get pity votes. With 1 staff agreeing @Sir_Ovens and 4 disagreeing @DarkDragonMedeus @DontTalkDT @Damage3245 @Mr._Bambu) but he he dosen't seem to listen. He also believes that the staff that dissagree dosen't have their own opinion. SO yeah.... I defently believes this is a valid enough Issue for @TWILIGHT-OP to report him.
@Sir_Ovens @DarkDragonMedeus @Damage3245 @Mr._Bambu

What do you think about this?

I did vote, but I will note that my vote is not finalized and I am still considering things.

That said, Shion behaved poorly, yes- it is rude to handle votes against yourself so poorly. It is as frustrating to have your votes disregarded and ignored just as much as it is frustrating to see people vote without elaborating on their reasoning any more than referring to a larger argument from someone else.

I won't say that the report isn't valid, and that a warning is also warranted. But I feel a bit empathetic towards the frustration caused by the bureaucracy of this place and consider Shion's little outbursts here to be the consequence of that without taking a moment to step back and think about the situation.

I did vote, but I will note that my vote is not finalized and I am still considering things.

That said, Shion behaved poorly, yes- it is rude to handle votes against yourself so poorly. It is as frustrating to have your votes disregarded and ignored just as much as it is frustrating to see people vote without elaborating on their reasoning any more than referring to a larger argument from someone else.

I won't say that the report isn't valid, and that a warning is also warranted. But I feel a bit empathetic towards the frustration caused by the bureaucracy of this place and consider Shion's little outbursts here to be the consequence of that without taking a moment to step back and think about the situation.
I have the same thoughts here.

Okay. So what should we do here? Should Shion's edits be accepted or reverted, and should he receive a warning or not?
Wang Ling doesn't strike me as a verse where the three staff votes rule is necessary. A warning, at least, is warranted, albeit a light one.

Okay. Thank you for your evaluation. 🙏

Would you be willing to handle it please?

It is very likely a hacked forum account, due to a very weak password, so I am not sure if banning the corresponding account in our wiki is necessary, unless that account has also caused problems.
In that case, I have left a message on the user's wall redirecting them to my Community Central wall, requesting that they confirm that they are not the one who actually posted that thread.

If it so happens that the user's account was hacked, and if they would like to remain a member of the wiki, I will notify you so that they can create a new account, and insist that they are more careful when choosing their password next time.

Or, if you'd like, I can just go ahead and unban them now.

This is not the first time such an incident has occurred. Wayne was banned only a few days ago for posting a very similar thread with spam advertising for a seedy website. I also don't remember any similar reports prior to the last event. Is there any recent news online about scammers accessing people's accounts on forums?

If this was indeed a case of accessing someone else's account, that also calls the previous report and ban into question, though I don't believe an account with 0 edits other than spam advertising is likely to be an actual user.

It depends on when those accounts signed up. If they did so several years ago and then suddenly started posting spam first now, that is a quite certain sign of a hacked account.

It depends on when those accounts signed up. If they did so several years ago and then suddenly started posting spam first now, that is a quite certain sign of a hacked account.
Now that you mention it, that is the case. The Wayne account joined in 2022, and didn't post once until 2024, when it sent the spam message. It seems like there's a host of spam bots - or something along those lines - trying to access forum accounts to post these advertisements. I don't know if this problem has extended beyond our forum, but I would have to imagine it has. It would be worth making an announcement thread to inform people of the issue.

Yeah, some people probably just made accounts years ago, forgot about it, and some random hackers/spam bots just broke through their weak passwords and started using those for the malicious purposes.
I could not test such a theory without knowing the passwords of the relevant accounts (which would obviously be inappropriate to inquire into), but my immediate thought is that these spam bots used common password checkers to find vulnerable accounts. If you checked every account across a whole forum with a list of common passwords like 'password', '12345', 'superman', 'open sesame', etc, then it is likely that you would access at least a couple of accounts by chance. While I can't prove that's what happened here, it's difficult to imagine an alternate method was used.

I'm not in a state to write up and post an announcement about this matter presently, but if one is posted, I would recommend including instructions regarding avoiding common passwords.

Now that you mention it, that is the case. The Wayne account joined in 2022, and didn't post once until 2024, when it sent the spam message. It seems like there's a host of spam bots - or something along those lines - trying to access forum accounts to post these advertisements. I don't know if this problem has extended beyond our forum, but I would have to imagine it has. It would be worth making an announcement thread to inform people of the issue.
From what I recall, I have done so very prominently previously with a double-highlighted thread, and told people here to get strong passwords and two-factor authentication,

two-factor authentication
Regarding this I have a question,
So a while ago one of my friend had his discord account with 2FA but due to some reasons, his phone got courrupted and lost all data, which also had 2FA codes, and with that he lost his access to His discord account. If by any reason it happen with forum account, is there any way to get the account back?

Last edited:
Well, you can set up two-factor authentication via email as well, and I think that you also receive emergency backup codes when you set it up.

I do not know whether or not it is possible to request new backup two-factor login codes later.

Idk what is this.

Hi I’d like to report @Memonto_Mori for his conduct in this thread.

He previously disrespected DueDate but has now resorted to calling Baran “pathetic” and that he will make a downgrade on the same day once we apply the changes. Also just generally being aggressive.

This is a bit uncalled for, especially since no one has retaliated with the same rudeness.

Hi I’d like to report @Memonto_Mori for his conduct in this thread.

He previously disrespected DueDate but has now resorted to calling Baran “pathetic” and that he will make a downgrade on the same day once we apply the changes. Also just generally being aggressive.

This is a bit uncalled for, especially since no one has ready retaliated with the same rudeness.
You forgot to link the thread.

Back