• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Didn't mean to do the wank, its unintentional , perhaps its because of me taking a scan from unreliable source. Tho, they suggested to wait next year to prove the whole scan, well I can wait

Regardless, if i'm violating the rules, I accept any punishment that matters.
Well, if you were tricked by others, that does not seem to warrant a long ban.

Someone vandalized Saitama's profile.
I reverted the edits.

Hello. It's been a while since I've participated in any real meaningful way here, but I think people still remember me.

I am writing this message to appeal for VictoriaMikoto's ban to be lifted, and if not at least lightened to be a finite amount of time to participate.

I advocate for her as she has changed as a person and has promised to behave from here on out and not cause any drama.

I hope that this proposition will considered earnestly and sincerely.

Good night.

We need to be absolutely cautious before trusting her to come back. This isn't the first time someone who was banned for a long time advocated to come back or had others advocate only for it not to be long before the stuff happened right back up. Last time someone tried to advocate for a ban lift and many staff rejected it, it was not long before she started saying stuff like this.
MikotoMessage.png

Or this
MikotoRantsAboutVSBWStaff.png

And it's been a known fact that creating socks has been something she often did every year. Also, not to mention all the times she has personally harassed me in various places. On more than one occasion, she has told me to get hit by a speeding car and die. Not to mention, even before I was on her enemy list; she has historically been one of the biggest sock makers VSBW ever had at least until JonathanLighter unseated her who was in turn unseated by Mckmal. Though it's also possible unknown named trolls who posted **** and gore might have impersonated them later down the line and was worse than all of them.

But even so, even Promestein thought advocating her to come back was something that seemed very outrageous. And others have also mentioned she does secretly say bad things about me and many other VSBW staff even during cases where she was inactive or even if she hides her true intentions where servers where I am present. I definitely think bringing her back at all is a horrible idea, or at best I think a test drive similar to what we decided for GodlyCharmander might work. In GodlyCharmander's case, staff were strongly against them coming back, but were okay with the compromise that waiting patiently for a year while not making a sock or attacking staff offsite might enable a chance for appeal. But I am much more skeptical about Mikoto/Victoria given this is an ongoing trend she has been guilty of since 2015 and has been doing the stuff for much longer.

But I'm also willing to here what other staff have to say after hearing my side of the story and/or if they remember seeing her.

Because there isn't really an answer. We make an assessment based on the severity of the offenses, the length of time its been, and decide whether or not we want someone back in our community.

In this case we do not, and as such the matter is settled.
I think the matter will be settled when I hear it from an admin.

Nevertheless if she can't be allowed back I feel obligated to post her apology nonetheless.

"but yeah, i am just over all personal grudges with them at this point. Just kinda wish to expand my favorite verses and make interesting versus threads.

Sorry if i just went overboard in the past, as i was far too passionate and sure i was right on everything to the point i became toxic.

Well, I really doubt this apology will be enough to change anything due to the current image i have on the vsbw forums, but aside of what i already said before , i can just admit that i was and am really, really passionate about some of the verses in the server, vs debating and really like making versus threads.

If i am allowed back in like a year or so, id really wish just stay to making vs threads and filling up profiles for Fire Emblem and KOF, mostly.

Dont really have any interest to discuss or debate anything with anyone at this point.

Id just want to continue helping some of my favorite verses just get more recognition with profiles and the like.

Aside of that, ill leave it up to you. I dont really think its reasonable for me to ask you guys to just forgive and forget about our past "troubles", but id really pledge to just not be a trouble for the site if allowed back in the future."

See below:
"Think" "think" "trust"

None of these were definitives, but I don't care to argue. I can sense this has failed. Apologies for interrupting your day.

Perhaps we can go with that grace period idea that DDM offered that thing with GodlyCharmander. To put my rep on the line for this, I've appealed something similar for my friend gewsbumpz dude and after he was brought back he has been a contributing and behaved member ever since.

I think we should at least consider the latter.

Last edited:
Ok…I’m pretty sure someone just vandalized Mahoraga’s profile.

I had a blog in the works for updating this profile but I’m pretty sure someone just applied what I had in my sandbox into Mahoraga’s profile without a CRT made for the extra abilities like invulnerability and durability negations to be added yet.

I had a blog in the works for updating this profile but I’m pretty sure someone just applied what I had in my sandbox into Mahoraga’s profile without a CRT made for the extra abilities like invulnerability and durability negations to be added yet.

I have reverted the most recent changes applied without CRT by @Sir_Marvulous

"Think" "think" "trust"

None of these were definitives, but I don't care to argue. I can sense this has failed. Apologies for interrupting your day.

Perhaps we can go with that grace period idea that DDM offered that thing with GodlyCharmander. To put my rep on the line for this, I've appealed something similar for my friend gewsbumpz dude and after he was brought back he has been a contributing and behaved member ever since.

I think we should at least consider the latter.
Okay.

I am definitively against the notion of allowing someone so recently badly behaving back onto the site. I phrased it like such because that's just how I always have.

I don't like the notion of a grace period, either. This means a "no" vote.

Dereck's pinged him, it's a user with substantial edits so we'll wait to see what they have to say. Less likely it's troll bait, at least.

I feel posts on the Tier Revisions Commoner's Thread like these fail the on-topic rule. It's just a random meme (that has been done already in the thread before). The meme is not informing about anything either nor does the post have anything other than just the meme.
I can see that this matter has been a source of stress for IdiosyncraticLawyer, and Lawyer has expressed as much on the thread itself. Preferably, people should listen when a staff member directly tells them not to do something.

Otherwise, though, I'm not entirely sure what the problem here is. This thread isn't a serious content revision - it's just a discussion post for people who want to express their thoughts on a separate thread. Making jokes about that thread, even persistently, isn't really 'off-topic'. There is no specific end goal of the discussion either, so I also wouldn't consider it derailing. The fact that the joke has been made before also doesn't affect much, as long as it's not spam.

At most, I might interject on the thread to ask that discussion is kept civil and unnecessary comments are minimal. I wouldn't suggest any punishment for the user, however.

Back