• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sans' worst nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.
So… you purposefully put sans against someone without a soul against, again someone who’s main attack method is soul-based attacks?

What drugs were you on to justify that?

So… you purposefully put someone against someone without a soul against someone who’s main attack method is soul-based attacks?

What drugs were you on to justify that?
I don't justify that at all. That was the intention

Don't act like you can be offended though. It was perfectly fine to spam Sans' matches and provoking DB fans to spite them but now when it's done to you it's suddenly wrong?

I don't justify that at all. That was the intention

Don't act like you can be offended though. It was perfectly fine to spam Sans' matches and provoking DB fans to spite them but now when it's done to you it's suddenly wrong?
Against me? Like hell I care I’m trying to understand why you made a spite match.

The difference between the other DB matches is the opponent had a SOUL. Meaning both could actually fight each other

You just made a match out of spite of sans to get him stomped…

Well, Sans blitz him, because the speed is not equal. So he can use his bones to push the robot to the lake and make it sink in water, since it is made of metal

Then ban me. Why would I even care at this point when not only they make matches about him, and then laugh in our faces when we see these matches constantly being spammed just so that the Sans fans will laugh at us some more and add salt to our wounds

Then ban me. Why would I even care at this point when not only they make matches about him, and then laugh in our faces when we see these matches constantly being spammed just so that the Sans fans will laugh at us some more and add salt to our wounds
Cut the shit, ass hole.
You're mad as **** and for what? Because they're making dumb threads? Literally all you need to do is ignore them and let the mods handle it if it gets out of hand.
Pizzabox was already threatened with a thread ban for making goofy matches with Sans and Joker, you're just acting like a douchebag and trying to get revenge on Sans wankers for no reason.
Better to be an adult and move on from it or get clapped because you can't stop your self from going off at (presumably) adolescents on a random forum.

Cut the shit, ass hole.
You're mad as **** and for what? Because they're making dumb threads? Literally all you need to do is ignore them and let the mods handle it if it gets out of hand.
Pizzabox was already threatened with a thread ban for making goofy matches with Sans and Joker, you're just acting like a douchebag and trying to get revenge on Sans wankers for no reason.
Better to be an adult and move on from it or get clapped because you can't stop your self from going off at (presumably) adolescents on a random forum.
You're right. I shouldn't have done it. You can report me if you want

Cut the shit, ass hole.
Agreed. this thread is unnecessary asf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back