• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Based on his prior remarks, he appeared to be tranquil and composed. However, without explanation, he initiated those disruptive discussions, so I believe an official caution would be appropriate in this situation.

This user seems to have an bizarre episode of doing some questionable threads; Ranging from just weird to obviously inflamatory
Yes. He is very obviously doing inflammatory trolling to deliberately destabilise this community, so I think that we should ban him for a long time, possibly permanently.

1676147240974.png

This user seems to have an bizarre episode of doing some questionable threads; Ranging from just weird to obviously inflamatory
Yes. He is very obviously doing inflammatory trolling to deliberately destabilise this community, so I think that we should ban him for a long time, possibly permanently.

View attachment 397
Yeah... I'm okay with at least a 1 year ban, or perma-ban if other staff thinks that is best.
I think that given that he is deliberately trying to cause harm to this community as a whole, a permanent ban is likely in order.
@Frey6678

In the event that @Frey6678 does not respond within a 24-hour period and provide a substantive defense for his actions, I concur with the proposal for a permanent ban. The individual's behavior, which appears to involve inflammatory trolling, seems to be deliberate and aimed at causing disunity and destabilization within the community.

Such actions are not only disruptive, but also undermine the overall integrity and stability of the community. It is imperative that individuals who engage in such behavior be held accountable for their actions and that steps are taken to preserve the well-being and harmony of the community as a whole.

Well, I've taken this as permission (and we have enough staff input anyway) and I've applied the permanent ban.
Thanks for the assistance. Although I had entertained some hope that the user in question would take the report and the accompanying discussions seriously, it appears that such expectations have not been met. It is rather perplexing, as I have observed the user exhibit a degree of civility in other threads related to content revision.

In any case, it is imperative that individuals take the opportunity to address reports and engage in discussions in a thorough and responsible manner, especially when their actions and conduct may have implications for the well-being of a community.
  • Failure to do so can result in serious consequences.

Last edited:

The OP of this thread is constantly bringing up M3X and mocking him, derailing the very thread they made, simply because M3X is busy with more important matters. It's obnoxious, exists only to stir up shit and it's like every other post.
About this: I simply can't care enough to participate & I am dealing way more important stuff right now, such as revising the profile of one of the biggest fictional characters ever with over 20k appearences and revising one of the biggest fictional verses ever too.

I don't believe the calc has flaws, someone just thought it would be cool to complain at such a small thing and create such a huge trouble around it.

Just an attempt to wank the calc.

So Seventy96 is spamming MHA NTR stuff again.

Since it’s essentially trolling and he was reported something like this recently I was wondering if a warning or a short ban would be in order.
I do think that a ban is in order, he already got a strict warning from Bambu's and ignore it to post more trolling post. So delete those post and ban him.

I dont know if this is the thread for this, this user was banned sometimes ago and they do not know why and they will also like to come back
They were not banned. Their account was simply never approved for registration, likely due to having tried to register another account here as well and possibly due to not having a VSB wiki account with the same username.

They were not banned. Their account was simply never approved for registration, likely due to having tried to register another account here as well and possibly due to not having a VSB wiki account with the same username.
@PrinceofPein

What is their VS Battles wiki/Fandom account username?

Back