• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

That's what it says for me. When I went to edit a profile, it even said I was IP banned.

So uhhh, did I break a rule or something? What's the deal?

I was pretty sure I kept the "Block IP Address" box unchecked since it was only suppose to be for a week But if that's what fixed the issue, then I guess things are fine. Though, normally Fandom wants to avoid blocking entire VPNs as to not block thousands of innocent users in the process.

Nah its uncomplicated, what I think happend is that Azontr's VPN used a IP that may have been blocked in the past, especially considering our mass sockpuppet arc back then. Just unlucky on his end.
That is the by far most likely reason, yes.

If he still managed to convince 3 staff, that’s enough to pass a CRT like the one above
The reasons were not concrete enough and have been debunked even one piece gets regeneration negation from someone bruising macro with mid-regeneration yet nnt need to get their regeneration downgraded?
There were only few people bruh plus staff>normal members. You know that staff votes weight more than normal members. Plus iirc many agree as well, and it is past grace the last comment by Makai was august.
Not enough we were still arguing

From what I can tell the "new arguments" are scarcely different than the old arguments. It's a matter of interpretation and most people just disagreed with your interpretation- hardly a big deal. Furthermore, while I won't speak on the entire thread (largely out of a lack of desire to read the entire thread), I will say that I agree with those staff member's analysis on the point of contention, even after reading it.

Not a rule violation, so do please move on.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera is asking me about his permanent ban. He says he thinks he matured enough to come back which I can't really argue one way or the other.

I remember there being quite a lot of reasons for why he was banned, including a period in which he made use of a sock puppet account. And that was made back in 2016, but was leaked to have the exact same IP Address as Sean. Which he mention it was created at his house, but the connection would imply they live in the same household.

If someone who knows them can give us reminders, that would be fine. Otherwise, should we give him a final chance?

Back