• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Meh don’t think Chariot was being condescending notably there, although at the same time don’t think King’s questions were COMPLETELY unwarranted either. Alot of things stated by you Chariot, can just be misinterpretable by a casual fan :v

Last edited:
Depends on how condescending. Some times, shit happens and we are all guilty of that. It's not reportable and I'd just advise people to get a thicker skin if they are in a debate forum. But if it is a recurring behavior by an individual that goes beyond being a little bit condescending here and there to actually impacting threads negatively or cases of extreme condescension can warrant warnings or more.

Depends on how condescending. Some times, shit happens and we are all guilty of that. It's not reportable and I'd just advise people to get a thicker skin if they are in a debate forum. But if it is a recurring behavior by an individual that goes beyond being a little bit condescending here and there to actually impacting threads negatively or cases of extreme condescension can warrant warnings or more.
I agree with this.

Reporting the following user for this thread in particular. Needless insults, and acting aggressive towards me for zero reason due to a past thread with me not agreeing with one of his Street Fighter threads.

Darkness has a repeated history of outright insulting and getting aggressive with people if they disagree with him. He's done this multiple time and the one time I try acting civil with him he wants to act like a stuck up child.

He straight up instigated this out of a prior disagreement, I comment making one comparison and he makes a personal attack alongside with insulting an entire community going as far as to say that most Battle Board that aren't part of Vs Battles are brain dead.

Edit: Already told him not to interact with me and he's still continuing to attempt to instigate further.

Last edited:
1) that street fighter thread you talk is something you brought up out of nowhere for no reason, something i dont even remember about anymore, yet to you it shows you are still hung up to the past

2) i didnt do anything for a long long time to be brought up in here, lying its repeated on daily is lying at ita finest only to get me banned out of spite against me, you started getting triggered for something minor out of which you escalated

3) you got involved in a comment not even involving you on a claim never made, you came at me to kickstart a convo just cuz, let alone you also argued others clearly mad they didnt side your argument, let alone others complained and said things of other battleboards or such, nobody cared enough or seen it as s huge deal unlike you, who is being easily offended by the most minor stuff to pull a spite report just to spite

For more context here, Interaction starts here then all of a sudden he wants to make comments like the following as a response.

"My example had nothing to do with the survivability of the attack you defend to, but the speed, so you bring irrelevant shit."

"Post schrodinger is irrelevant to this, he aimt getting it mid fight, also neither can he do shit against Dio in return, so miss me with your hellsing fanboyism."

Proof is in the pudding, continues to antagonize me whenever I told him to remain civil, and instead of listening and keeping mutal respect he continues with the insults.

Reporting the following user for this thread in particular. Needless insults, and acting aggressive towards me for zero reason due to a past thread with me not agreeing with one of his Street Fighter threads.
He made a minor instigation with the usage of the term fanboyism, yes, you however shouldn't have responded in kind by calling him a manchild. It just led to a reciprocated negative interaction.

The fairly extensive history however is bothersome and the user seems to carry that general aura around him where an altercation is likely to come likely due to how contentious he comes off. I can't expect him to take comments lying down because he has been banned before though, Gin.

If you don't mind I'd like to wait for someone else to offer their take before I come to any conclusions on what to do.

He made a minor instigation with the usage of the term fanboyism, yes, you however shouldn't have responded in kind by calling him a manchild. It just led to a reciprocated negative interaction.
I wouldn't have called him such in the first place if he didn't make a personal attack out of the literal blue. I was originally respectful, then he wants to throw out terms like that and insult entire fanbases for no reason.

also i never called him a manchild, i said he needs to get off the manchild mindset because acting aggressive for zero reason is indeed a very childish mindset.
The fairly extensive history however is bothersome and the user seems to carry that general aura around him where an altercation is likely to come likely due to how contentious he comes off. I can't expect him to take comments lying down because he has been banned before though, Gin.
Difference being that I stopped right then and there, he continued after I told him not once, but twice to stop. I also politely asked him to remain civil before all this even went down, then he responds with ample negativity. I throw one insult back at him, he continues and I ignore him.

if you can i can even provide other screenshots of his personal attacks towards me. Main point being that I at least tried to meditate this and remain civil while he only attempted to instigate this issue further.
If you don't mind I'd like to wait for someone else to offer their take before I come to any conclusions on what to do.
That also works.

For more context here, Interaction starts here then all of a sudden he wants to make comments like the following as a response.

"My example had nothing to do with the survivability of the attack you defend to, but the speed, so you bring irrelevant shit."

"Post schrodinger is irrelevant to this, he aimt getting it mid fight, also neither can he do shit against Dio in return, so miss me with your hellsing fanboyism."

Proof is in the pudding, continues to antagonize me whenever I told him to remain civil, and instead of listening and keeping mutal respect he continues with the insults.
Me saying words like shit or fanboyism is literally no different then how other users make use of these words or more in their way of talking far more often and isnt viewed as anything serious, yet you try to make it a huge deal only out of spite against me over an old thread which you brought up for no reason on me

You literally said this in your report comment for the thread you linked to:

"Oh literally get the **** out of here with that Brazilian manchild attitude. I didn't swing on you, don't swing on me because I can and will swing twice as hard. Also who said anything about getting it mid fight? Honestly your just looking for some controversy here."

My own experience with BlackDarkness is that he is easily annoyed, impatient, and a bit too aggressive, but not to a bannable degree.

Also, if Gin responded in kind or worse that isn't good at all either.

After you reported me, you said this:

"Stop replying to my shit kiddo. Already said I don't want to interact with you.

Just salty because of that Ryu thread, honestly you need to ******* grow up.

FYI, I didn't start shit. You're the one who acted aggressive for no reason."

Only to provoke me further when i said nothing else but how you play the victim now

Me saying words like shit or fanboyism is literally no different then how other users make use of these words or more in their way of talking far more often and isnt viewed as anything serious, yet you try to make it a huge deal only out of spite against me over an old thread which you brought up for no reason on me.
Not even close, you started acting aggressive and assertive for zero reason, and you have a past of literally bashing the personality and intelligence of other users like you did 5 minutes ago.
You literally said this in your report comment for the thread you linked to:

"Oh literally get the **** out of here with that Brazilian manchild attitude. I didn't swing on you, don't swing on me because I can and will swing twice as hard. Also who said anything about getting it mid fight? Honestly your just looking for some controversy here."
Meaning mindset, I never once insulted you directly. You on the other hand have, and again you have a history of trying to make look bad and I can pull out screens of this claim.

After you reported me, you said this:

"Stop replying to my shit kiddo. Already said I don't want to interact with you.
I told you to stop talking to me, you didn't listen and replied with insults afterwards which is why I replied in the fashion that I did. I specifically told you to leave me alone and not to reply to my comments, and guess what you do? The exact opposite.
Just salty because of that Ryu thread, honestly you need to ******* grow up.
Which is true, you have a blatant vendetta against me for that thread.
FYI, I didn't start shit. You're the one who acted aggressive for no reason."
How is that bad?
Only to provoke me further when i said nothing else but how you play the victim now
You literally ******* insulted my personality, called me a fanboy and insulted the overall intelligence of a entire fanbase.

Tell me which is worse here? Those comments or the following?

"You started shit, stop trying to be the victim, how about learn to stop acting with such a personality that only gets you to be hated for."

"Are you stupid? The point of what i said for that was just cuz an attack pierces you, doesnt mean you are slower then it, literally nothing in that example had to do with durability nor was the point, let alone way back i argued against someone trying to justify jonathan gets 10 megatons of tnt dura from dio lasers even tho they pierced him and killed him later too."

"couldnt give a shit what reddit or most battleboards think, most of them are idiots and braindead dumbasses who cant debate for shit, let alone individuals claiming they fans of a series but side the opponent, trying hard to argue their series they are a fan of loses are nothing but fake fans or liars, so miss me with that too."

I don't think that basically saying that Reddit discussions tend to be stupid qualifies as breaking our rules, but both of you should make an ongoing effort to constantly keep your tempers in check and be respectful when you visit this forum.

I don't think that basically saying that Reddit discussions tend to be stupid qualifies as breaking our rules, but both of you should make an ongoing effort to constantly keep your tempers in check and be respectful when you visit this forum.
Ant. He never said anything about the discussions, he called the user's literally dumbasses, idiots and braindead.

Starting a beef with Reddit is not a good idea, hence why we should avoid bashing other forums. Also my temper was in check, the one at fault here should be obvious going by the comments and his repeated history of making personal attacks on me.

Literally told him to not reply to my stuff further to avoid any drama and guess what he does? Continues.

Yes, agreed, but BlackDarkness is not a troll. He is usually a productive member. He just has a temper problem. Banning him seems like a serious overreaction.

I will delete the post though.

I never said or implied a ban, I just want the guy who I literally told not to interact with me to respect my wishes. I don't even want him to get warned, I just want him to stop with the needless ass personal attacks.

Okay. That is reasonable. BlackDarkness, would you be willing to relent and try to keep your temper and word choices in check in the future?

Honestly, this seems like something that needs to be settled between the two of you via DM.

If all you want is to have him respect your personal wishes in his manner of speech towards you, then there was no real reason to publicly call him out for it by reporting him.

Okay. That is reasonable. BlackDarkness, would you be willing to relent and try to keep your temper and word choices in check in the future?
Ant, try to understand i didnt even remember his face since that 2 year old thread which you were present with saman back then, didnt interact with him or anything ever since, then he goes to reply to a comment not involving him nor it was relevant to the topic either, out of which he instigates for no reason

He made insults towards brazilians, you can even see that if you scroll above a bit, tried provoking me after the report on purpose and lies about me just cuz i argued him in that thread long ago from which he is still triggered about, you can see yourself he brought that up for no reason that i got a vendetta, when its the other way around

You should tell me him to control his temper, he got all fired up over the term fanboyism which Abstractions pointed above too its minor and that he made it worse from there

I have no business with anyone, but if they try to act up on me i aint just gonna stare and look and take that as if it was nothing

He should leave me alone and not interact with me, like he did in that thread, he made a big fuss out of it and i dont need someone jump at my neck with threats of report over his fault

I will say this now. Neither of you have done anything worthwhile of any kind of infraction.

That said, both of you need to chill out now. Turn the other cheek, and quit butting heads like this. If you have any personal gripes with each other, take it to DMs. None of us want to hear it. Understood?

Honestly, this seems like something that needs to be settled between the two of you via DM.
Yeah no, I tried mediating that and as you can see it didn't work out. I'd much rather just not interact with him, but for whatever reason he continued to reply to my stuff after I told him not to.
If all you want is to have him respect your personal wishes in his manner of speech towards you, then there was no real reason to publicly call him out for it by reporting him.
Which he didn't, hence why we're here.

Let me put it this way.

I don't care what happened before. This little shouting match between the two of you is now over. As dictated by me.

If neither of you wishes to speak to the other, fine. Don't. If anything truly worth reporting someone over actually pops up from this point forward, then you may post it here.

Otherwise, keep to your own lanes, address any problems via DM if possible, and let us all move on from this.

That being said, anything stated further on this topic will be deleted. Thank you for your time.

I will say this now. Neither of you have done anything worthwhile of any kind of infraction.

That said, both of you need to chill out now. Turn the other cheek, and quit butting heads like this. If you have any personal gripes with each other, take it to DMs. None of us want to hear it. Understood?
I agree with this.

Warn (or ban if they have a consistent trackrecord of this) for @Epsilon_R for making up a false layer system for power null resistance for a Black Clover character, and when called out for using layers wrong, they admit to knowing that it was incorrect, but doing it merely to use "Speedster's logic". in this thread. I have no idea how layers work in Black Clover, but making up lies completely messes up the discussion.

Last edited:
Warn for @Epsilon_R for making up a false layer system for power null resistance for a Black Clover character, and when called out for using layers wrong, they admit to knowing that it was incorrect, but doing it merely to use "Speedster's logic". in this thread. I have no idea how layers work in Black Clover, but making up lies completely messes up the discussion.
I think you misinterpreted what he said

Warn (or ban if they have a consistent trackrecord of this) for @Epsilon_R for making up a false layer system for power null resistance for a Black Clover character, and when called out for using layers wrong, they admit to knowing that it was incorrect, but doing it merely to use "Speedster's logic". in this thread. I have no idea how layers work in Black Clover, but making up lies completely messes up the discussion.
I don't think that's report worthy

I don't think that's report worthy
admitting to purposefully manipulating a system as to upscale their character isnt report worthy? I've seen reports happen for way less, so i decided to shoot my shot. But damn if this isnt even warn worthy then ig that's a based way to unfairly win a match.

that just seems to be a case of misunderstanding the series.
misunderstanding when they admitted to knowing thats not how layers worked and stating it regardless as it was using "speed's logic"
On the flipside, that thread really should be closed or slowed down, it should not have reached 9 pages in a single day.
It's a shit show T.T

Aight though fr lets not mess up this chat, and wait for a mod or some shit ion know.

Okay, you took the whole thing out of context and went your way to report me

Is it even worth putting it here? if so, why didn't you report Speed for starting that "fake system in the first place"?

To put actual context. Both sides were asked power Nullification layers. The other party gave a layer system that was wrong, I told them it wasn't how layers works but they kept the same inaccurate logic for the layers.

And because no one called them out for it, I was unsure if their logic was wrong or not it the first place. Therefore I said: "If this is really how layers works then [insert the explanation]", to which they agreed. Even later on, I said "To me layers are when a hax bypass said hax's resistance" and not just having a Power Nullification working on another Power Nullification and call that a layer.

I don't see how I lied but I don't like being reported because of that.

Has he admitted to purposefully changing our character profile page statistics to turn inaccurate/unreliable? If so, that is a bannable offence, yes.

Okay, you took the whole thing out of context and went your way to report me

Is it even worth putting it here? if so, why didn't you report Speed for starting that "fake system in the first place"?

To put actual context. Both sides were asked power Nullification layers. The other party gave a layer system that was wrong, I told them it wasn't how layers works but they kept the same inaccurate logic for the layers.

And because no one called them out for it, I was unsure if their logic was correct or not it the first place. Therefore I said: "If this is really how layers works then [insert the explanation]", to which they agreed.

I don't see how I lied but I don't like being reported because of that.
Okay, that doesn't seem so bad.

Back