• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I have blocked my YouTube access. Can somebody explain please?

Yeah, the person seems fairly harmless unless and he's just asking a question. Unless someone can actually show things actually harmful, we can't do anything.

Anyway, we should probably remove some derailing comments.

Thank you to all staff members who are helping out.

My understanding is that he made that thread and then immediately after said that one of the characters stomps. Makes it seem like he made the thread knowing they'd stomp.

Okay. I will close the thread. Is some other staff member willing to give him a warning please?

I'd prefer we leave the thread open for an Umineko knowledgeable to give their information on, as I believe that the person is using misinformation and taking scans out of context to argue a character is stronger then the profile states they are so as to create the stomp.

I suspect they are either a troll exaggerating well-know character's abilities, or a particularly biased fan who would twist information to make them seem stronger. However, as I'm not that familiar with the series I'd like a knowledgeable take on the scan first to see if what I suspect is correct.

Edit: Based on their post history for the couple of weeks that have been on the site, they either severally misunderstand the site's systems, will use even the most flimsy evidence to make their favourite characters stronger, or are just a troll.

Creating threads such as Saitama vs CAS, and arguing Saitama wins, Trying to make Arceus Low 1-C with remarkably weak evidence, and Arguing Goku's hyperversal with somehow even weaker evidence.

Last edited:
Okay. Feel free to unlock the thread again then.

It does seem like he took the scan out of context, but like all the threads it could be a case of a new user just wrongly interpreting things in a way that makes a character stronger then they are. So I won't say they have any malicious intent but I do believe at least a warning is necessary because of how they have frequently made such errors.

Okay. Feel free to give him a warning then.

why is naruto's page not closed he's one of the most popular anime characters and his profile will get edited by a lot of trolls just like goku so i think locking the profile is for the better

I think that there have been revisions, and that the people who performed them likely did not tell the staff members who opened the profile pages to lock them afterwards.

Last edited:
Back