• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Significantly changing statistics without a preexisting content revisions thread that has been accepted by our staff is normally a very bannable offence.

Uranus-Meteor talked with me earlier, and seems harmless, so I am uncertain about him, but the other guy just straight vandalised a page. I think that we should ban him.

Last edited:
Well, he did technically commit an offence that should usually get him banned for at least 6 months, and I do not know him beyond that "he briefly seemed nice" in a thread on my message wall, so it might be safest to ban both of them for 6 months to a year.

i don't think it's a bannable offense without him having any knowledge of the rules. the reason i told you to keep an eye on him is pretty separate from the reason he's been reported here. i'm just seeing some patterns.

Reporting this user
This user is a sock puppet of this Naius person, even his/her profiles says it for itself
I'm pretty sure he/she made another Sock Puppet to make himself/herself look smart
Not to mention, he/she once vandalized Kirito's page before
They both commented on Kirito's calcs saying it's wrong and is wanked by people who didn't read the LN
They said they need to stop this wank messaging on AKM sama's Message Wall and SomebodyData's Message Wall whom I don't even know if SomebodyData scales Kirito or not
This might just be me, but I believe removing all their comments on the blogs might be needed
Out of context, Fan Translations > Yen Press Translations, and they said not to trust our wiki's calc on a different website

Last edited:
It is massive levels of unmotivated statistics upgrades, and seems to have some familiarity of the word "Outerverse level". Which he also included in the speed section; it's a really awful edit so I'm leaning towards that being a troll edit. Also, I think the sock suspicious of the person vandalizing the Kirito's page seems pretty cut and dry.

Reporting this user
This user is a sock puppet of this Naius person, even his/her profiles says it for itself
I'm pretty sure he/she made another Sock Puppet to make himself/herself look smart
Not to mention, he/she once vandalized Kirito's page before
They both commented on Kirito's calcs saying it's wrong and is wanked by people who didn't read the LN
They said they need to stop this wank messaging on AKM sama's Message Wall and SomebodyData's Message Wall whom I don't even know if SomebodyData scales Kirito or not
This might just be me, but I believe removing all their comments on the blogs might be needed
Out of context, Fan Translations > Yen Press Translations, and they said not to trust our wiki's calc on a different website
I blocked him as well.

Yes, but most of the sockpuppet users use VPNs, and range banning can affect many regular productive members. It has even got me automatically IP banned once or twice, since vandals used the same service as me.

Can you list all of his accounts that you know of here please? I can ask a SOAP team member that I know to investigate and ban his sockpuppets.

Yes, but most of the sockpuppet users use VPNs, and range banning can affect many regular productive members. It has even got me automatically IP banned once or twice, since vandals used the same service as me.
I think you can IP ban them. If they use the same IP address as your's, you just need to reset your router and the IP address should change from that.

I think you can IP ban them. If they use the same IP address as your's, you just need to reset your router and the IP address should change from that.
As someone that runs a business which utilizes multiple computers (which other people use as a service for public use), I don't like that solution. Not to mention, the problem that Ant has mentioned could even add to the trouble.

I mean, that solution's fine for most, but I think not IP banning is simply the best choice.

Last edited:
By the way, the vandal that we showed leniency towards earlier turned out to be a sockpuppet account of Pan:

As I said, we should habitually ban all blatant vandals for long periods of time.

Back