• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Reporting @Tdjwo for intentionally trying to discredit me. I wouldn’t have seen this as reportable, if he had accompanied any relevant evidence to back this up, but he has not,leading me to believe this is more intentional.

Chill out, I did not hurt anyone. Js random fictional characters
It's not just random fictional characters, it's inherently based on real-world racism by drawing a throughline from the colour "black" to monkeys.

I'd suggest a ban of at least a few months.

To defend the dude a bit, Saiyans are referred to as "Monkeys" from characters who hate them. I do agreed that the association with the black color is completely uncalled for.

Regardless I'd like to point out that in the thread there's beed a massive chaos, with both sides insulting each other and other disturbing behavior.

To defend the dude a bit, Saiyans are referred to as "Monkeys" from characters who hate them. I do agreed that the association with the black color is completely uncalled for.

Regardless I'd like to point out that in the thread there's beed a massive chaos, with both sides insulting each other and other disturbing behavior.
Yeah I was trying to pull the common Dragon Ball meme where Frieza calls the saiyans monkies (and many think he's racist cus of it). Anyway, didn't think the joke would become this serious

Yeah I was trying to pull the common Dragon Ball meme where Frieza calls the saiyans monkies (and many think he's racist cus of it). Anyway, didn't think the joke would become this serious
That's not what you did.

If you were saying "This character can control all monkeys in the world, so can he control Vegeta because he's a monke-", then that's one thing.

Instead you made a actually racist joke.

That's not what you did.

If you were saying "This character can control all monkeys in the world, so can he control Vegeta because he's a monke-", then that's one thing.

Instead you made a actually racist joke.
If you were in the DB comm for a while, you would know what I mean but I'll just concede right now

It's not just random fictional characters, it's inherently based on real-world racism by drawing a throughline from the colour "black" to monkeys.

Agreed, while I do not want necro the classic Creation Vs Evolution controversy, the way he said was clearly a reference to infamously using the latter to justify racism even if that wasn't intended. And objectively, would apply to everyone who is human (Homo-Sapiens) and not limited to specific skin colors.

Still, I think the inappropriate comment warrants a short ban as others agreed.

I was sleeping. Yeah, this is pretty much my feelings on the matter. Normally wouldn't speak so long after the report was unanimously agreed upon, but I was pinged for this one for some reason. As it doesn't appear the ban has been put through yet, I'll handle it now.

Badly done, unjustified abilities with no scans. Should be deleted.
You should request this on the below thread:

Reporting @Tdjwo for intentionally trying to discredit me. I wouldn’t have seen this as reportable, if he had accompanied any relevant evidence to back this up, but he has not,leading me to believe this is more intentional.

@Antvasima

What precedent do we have regarding such accusations between users/staff?

Btw, he also accused @Wankbreaker earlier of mistranslations on two separate staff message walls.

https://vsbattles.com/profile-posts/94477/

This is one of them and the other one I will try to find here.

Edit: Yeah, it was on Ant’s message wall.

Last edited:
Well, it doesn't appear bannable, but he needs to clarify which translations he is referring to, so other translation helpers can verify if they are correct. 🙏
@Tdjwo

Do you have any solid basis for your accusations, or do you wish to withdraw them?

Back