• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Ichibei (15-15-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agreed with an arguement already put forth and saw nothing compelling enough for me to change my mind. You are free to interpret those events however you wish.
Not relevant to my criticism. My criticism is that you criticize others for being unproductive whilst yourself being unproductive. Nothing here changes that.
why's that faster than vegeta vaporizing an earth sized area?
It's already on top of him (He's manipulating the black already on vegeta like his hair). An attack already on the victim will always land before an attack with travel time given speed =.
vegeta's reactive evolution and the ability to get stronger (and faster) the moment the fight starts craps on that entirely.
Not relevant to my argument. I was merely concerned with Ichibe's ability to escape the range of an aura blast, which he'd do easily, whilst simultaneously nulling Vegeta's power to evolve.
he's talking about unproductive arguments pretty sure.
He mentioned unproductive behavior, which I found to be wholly condescending and hypocritical, given his own ducking of arguments, refusing to respond to people who are blatantly more unproductive, etc.

It's already on top of him (He's manipulating the black already on vegeta like his hair). An attack already on the victim will always land before an attack with travel time given speed =.
how does he do that when the starting distance is several kilometers? pretty sure he can't sense Vegeta either
Not relevant to my argument. I was merely concerned with Ichibe's ability to escape the range of an aura blast, which he'd do easily, whilst simultaneously nulling Vegeta's power to evolve.
how's it not relevant? why do you get to argue speed amps but we dont? and correct me if i'm wrong but wouldnt Ichibe try to rush vegeta first, causing him to be caught in that blast and get vaporized? you'd be better off arguing that Vegeta cant null his Immortality

yeah it shouldn't. its an overwanked verse with not a single on-panel or on-screen feat of cosmic destruction. that's what overwanked is lmao
There's a difference between ap, DC.
You should learn these first.

It still has better on panel feats than the monkeys you are arguing, including cosmic creation by gremmy.
The feat goku can do with someone's help, senju can do casually with her presence alone.

It still has better on panel feats than the monkeys you are arguing, including cosmic creation by gremmy.
The feat goku can do with someone's help, senju can do casually with her presence alone.
yeah, too bad Clorox has neither AP nor DC, all I see is that there's no on-screen cosmic destruction feat, that's the textbook definition of overwanked, so yeah you're dismissed. now please quit further derailment and try to stick to the thread. or just listen to what you were told and let Arcker do the arguing.

how does he do that when the starting distance is several kilometers? pretty sure he can't sense Vegeta either

how's it not relevant? why do you get to argue speed amps but we dont? and correct me if i'm wrong but wouldnt Ichibe try to rush vegeta first, causing him to be caught in that blast and get vaporized? you'd be better off arguing that Vegeta cant null his Immortality
They disregarded that, even tho its shown ichibei's first move is to literally rush his opponents like he did against yhwach many times, they say he would just try to hax vegeta immediately because he would sense he is stronger. Oh and apparently goku doesn't start in god forms, but ichibei starts in his true power lmfao.

His range is planetary. He can sense base vegeta, who isn't accepted to have any esp resistance.
how's it not relevant? why do you get to argue speed amps but we dont
I never said that. All I said was that the fact Vegeta can Amp doesn't mean anything in regards to Ichibe's ability to dodge the base blast. It's just a different argument than the one I was responding to.
and correct me if i'm wrong but wouldnt Ichibe try to rush vegeta first, causing him to be caught in that blast and get vaporized? you'd be better off arguing that Vegeta cant null his Immortality
Since he's in his 4-A key, and not his base one. He's going to be spamming his conceptual power nulling darkness, as that is apart of the full power that grants him 4-A (His shikai, bankai, and masoleum).

They disregarded that, even tho its shown ichibei's first move is to literally rush his opponents like he did against yhwach many times, they say he would just try to hax vegeta immediately because he would sense he is stronger. Oh and apparently goku doesn't start in god forms, but ichibei starts in his true power lmfao.
least obvious bait thread

What 4-A Ichibe does ≠ What 5-C ichibe does. 4-A ichibe has his zan released, so he'll use it to hax crush his stronger foe. This is not at all unreasonable.

Yes he starts full power, that's what the key is called lmao. Reaper explained the false equivalency here earlier.

There's a difference but DC feats are still very important. A verse being called multiversal and whatever wank nonsense ya'll Bleach glazers be yapping about these days when the best visual feats are maybe within planetary ranges at absolute best is pretty funny.

Gremmy feat has no relevance. Prove it translates to his power in any way at all. You realize that his literal trump card ability after doing this supposed "multi-solar to multi-galaxy" feat was summoning a big rock to fall on the Sereitei right? In the very same battle he uses literal guns and rockets and boasts about being as tough as steel. Yep sounds like a character who can fart away a solar system to me!

Prove Senju was shaking universes. There is no basis for the claim that The Living World, Hueco Mundo, and the Soul Society (remember, SOCIETY, I'm sure that stars and planets count as part of a society...) encompass entire universes, I have no idea why Bleach glazers keep saying this.

His range is planetary. He can sense base vegeta, who isn't accepted to have any esp resistance.
he isnt sensing god form vegeta though, why wouldnt vegeta transform?
I never said that. All I said was that the fact Vegeta can Amp doesn't mean anything in regards to Ichibe's ability to dodge the base blast. It's just a different argument than the one I was responding to.
the moment they start fighting, vegeta has already RE'd to a higher level of speed and strength as i showed you with that panel.
Since he's in his 4-A key, and not his base one. He's going to be spamming his conceptual power nulling darkness, as that is apart of the full power that grants him 4-A (His shikai, bankai, and masoleum).
is that his starting move?

There's a difference but DC feats are still very important. A verse being called multiversal and whatever wank nonsense ya'll Bleach glazers be yapping about these days when the best visual feats are maybe within planetary ranges at absolute best is pretty funny.

Gremmy feat has no relevance. Prove it translates to his power in any way at all. You realize that his literal trump card ability after doing this supposed "multi-solar to multi-galaxy" feat was summoning a big rock to fall on the Sereitei right? In the very same battle he uses literal guns and rockets and boasts about being as tough as steel. Yep sounds like a character who can fart away a solar system to me!

Prove Senju was shaking universes. There is no basis for the claim that The Living World, Hueco Mundo, and the Soul Society (remember, SOCIETY, I'm sure that stars and planets count as part of a society...), I have no idea why Bleach glazers keep saying this.
my dude.....I get what he said was diabolical but holy cow....you didn't have to do him like that 😭

dES0ebu.gif

"WE'RE COSMIC-TIER THREATS GODDAMN IT"

No, when ichimonji was released he tried to rush yhwach, vegeta glares at him and kills him.
He can take that away from him as well. It doesn't matter what Ichibe chooses to do when any response from Vegeta will be nulled. His primary method of fighting is nulling powers, which he will do so and win. He was still attempting to null Yhwach's powers, and was absorbing black from the world from the beginning (Like he'd do to Vegeta).

That is all. You could never even show a scan of vegeta using a glare attack, but will laughably harp about IC all day.

isnt this a stomp then? forget wincons, vegeta doesnt even get to do anything.
He gets to witness his helplessness and realise their verse is fodder in a speed equal match.
He can take that away from him as well. It doesn't matter what Ichibe chooses to do when any response from Vegeta will be nulled. You could never even show a scan of vegeta using a glare attack, but will laughably harp about IC all day.
I have to praise your patience

He can take that away from him as well. It doesn't matter what Ichibe chooses to do when any response from Vegeta will be nulled. His primary method of fighting is nulling powers, which he will do so and win. He was still attempting to null Yhwach's powers, and was absorbing black from the world from the beginning (Like he'd do to Vegeta).

That is all. You could never even show a scan of vegeta using a glare attack, but will laughably harp about IC all day.
Again, he's not taking anything before vegeta ki crushes him because he tried to rush him with a paint brush.

He can take that away from him as well. It doesn't matter what Ichibe chooses to do when any response from Vegeta will be nulled. You could never even show a scan of vegeta using a glare attack, but will laughably harp about IC all day.
It's called a Kiai. It's a technique used in various forms. Jiren uses it pretty often. Vegeta doesn't tend to use it but very well could. Not that he'd need to. For a below-Yamcha tier fodder like Ichibei he'd just point at him and do this.

image.png

It's called a Kiai. It's a technique used in various forms. Jiren uses it pretty often. Vegeta doesn't tend to use it but very well could. Not that he'd need to. For a below-Yamcha tier fodder like Ichibei he'd just point at him and do this.

image.png
Nice concession he's never used it.

You got a 21st century scan of this power? This Saibamen is not the only fodder he's faced from now till the 1990s

He has no choice, there's nothing he can do. The ki aura will cover his body and vaporize him, or just point and kill him.
Except nulling vegeta and his aura attacks. He's going to use his abilities and adapt to win lmao. How you fail to understand this, and think Ichibe is limited to the exact sequences he used against Yhwach is laughable.
I was never arguing that he would in the first place?

Tbh that Saibaman solos 99% of Bleach verse pretty wild ngl 😂 he did the same thing to Qui.
OK cool. You don't actually have an argument against anything I've said. Whatever then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back