• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Vegeta vs Ichibei (15-15-1)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except nulling vegeta and his aura attacks. He's going to use his abilities and adapt to win lmao. How you fail to understand this, and think Ichibe is limited to the exact sequences he used against Yhwach is laughable.

OK cool. You don't actually have an argument against anything I've said. Whatever then.
You have no argument to begin with. Ichibei has no chance in hell against Vegeta. Only way he could win is if Vegeta was wearing a device that completely restricted his Ki usage and made him vulnerable.

That what's happening.
Go ahead make a one without speed equal. We will vote for the monkey.
Coz we know when our fav verse is losing
that'd be a stomp, which isn't allowed. literally a handout is the only thing keeping bleach even remotely relevant here, to flex that AND then to argue that its sorry-ass complex apartment level feats resemble anything cosmic tier shown in Dragon ball is beyond insane

Why am I being called egotistical when your buddy said the same thing not a page ago?

This only confirms the hypothesis that you're a motivated reasoner.

You have put in absolutely no effort into justifying that claim. Certainly nothing that warrants that level of pompous assurance.

There's a difference between ap, DC.
You should learn these first.

It still has better on panel feats than the monkeys you are arguing, including cosmic creation by gremmy.
The feat goku can do with someone's help, senju can do casually with her presence alone.
Seriously? If you're really talking about feats, Bleach isn't very good at that, although only Yhwanch has a decent feat in Bleach and it was still environmental destruction...

Seriously? If you're really talking about feats, Bleach isn't very good at that, although only Yhwanch has a decent feat in Bleach and it was still environmental destruction...
Still has better feat than the monkey.
If not show us the blue monkey's feat that are better than gremmy, senju

not DB's fault bleach has been absolute fodder for almost 2 decades lol. no wonder hill level bleach was (and still is) a meme (and an accurate one at that)
Lmao took me a second to remember what this was and then I did. Will never not be funny. Aizen at that point was a top-tier in the verse already and bro was glazing himself over thinking he destroyed a plateau with a shockwave. Omg 😂 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Still has better feat than the monkey.
If not show us the blue monkey's feat that are better than gremmy, senju
Vegeta could destroy planets casually since his first appearance, surpassed Super Perfect Cell in the Buu Saga who was confirmed solar system level, surpassed universe busting Goku and Beerus, and let's not even get into the real stuff. Gremmy has no actual AP feats, and Senju's feat is large planetary at best until proven otherwise.

Why do DB matches always end up with DB side trolling? Can't you actually argue without being silly, please? I can't honestly see how calling another verse weak or saying to "do a verse without speed equalized" (asking people to do a literal stomp) helps this thread
Because the complex hax ability can't do anything to a 2-C punch to the face, and in this instance due to the power gap a punch to the face is inaccessible orders of magnitude overkill.

Because arguing a stomp match is pointless. Vegeta negs and it should be obvious.
I'm sorry, but "it should be obvious" isn't a real argument.

As long as people have a reasoning of the other happening that does not involves things that do not apply to their character, the argument is actually valid. Saying that what you think it'll happen on a match is "obvious" to discredit others' opinion and acting like a troll because "how obvious it is" truly does not help a vs match.

Because the complex hax ability can't do anything to a 2-C punch to the face, and in this instance due to the power gap a punch to the face is inaccessible orders of magnitude overkill.
No justification for this claim will be provided, of course.
I think you miss the point. There is no argument here so of course trolling will ensue.
You are astoundingly dishonest and motivated.

You were just asked to give an argument and are still dodging. You have no actual intention of honestly engaging this thread, and are merely cluttering it with nonsense.
Just to be clear, do you have an actual arguement as to why it doesn't get nulled?

I'm sorry, but "it should be obvious" isn't a real argument.

As long as people have a reasoning of the other happening that does not involves things that do not apply to their character, the argument is actually valid. Saying that what you think it'll happen on a match is "obvious" to discredit others' opinion and acting like a troll because "how obvious it is" truly does not help a vs match.
We've explained why it's obvious that he negs. People can choose to deny that if they feel like it. We understand what you're saying perfectly fine lol, no reason to elaborate.

We've explained why it's obvious that he negs. People can choose to deny that if they feel like it. We understand what you're saying perfectly fine lol, no reason to elaborate.
It won't be the first match that one side claims "it is obvious their side negs", just to end up in an incon or even their side losing, tbh.

You are astoundingly dishonest and motivated.

You were just asked to give an argument and are still dodging. You have no actual intention of honestly engaging this thread, and are merely cluttering it with nonsense.
Keep saying that. Don't care.

I'm not dodging I'm ignoring. Cause I know what that discussion will devolve too. It looks like this in symbol form; ♻️

It won't be the first match that one side claims "it is obvious their side negs", just to end up in an incon or even their side losing, tbh.
Let me break it down;

Vegeta has such a power gap that a dust particle being ejected from him exhaling would atomize Ichibei.

Ichibei's only viable wincon is using a hax ability he doesn't typically start with and praying to god he catches Vegeta with it before he dies.

I wonder who's going to win.

Why would any Planetary feat not be far inferior than both of these feats?
Dude, Goku in his Goku form god exchanged casual punches and were destroying Universe 7 which contains realms the size of the Universe separated by space-time, and Vegeta is many times superior to the God form, i don't see why we are debating against a character only 4-A here, Vegeta with just one ki blast transforms Ichibe in atoms...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back