• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This is just a note that I have been shown that BasedNecoScaler69 impersonated me in Discord in order to encourage ImmortalDread to kill himself. As such Neco has been permanently banned and will never be let back to our community. In fact what he did was likely real world criminal behaviour.

Last edited:
Yes. Also, I would heavily encourage our members to stop increasingly rile themselves up with 0.1 seconds of instinctive, impulsive, and unthinking negative mob mentality reactions regarding Dread, rather than patiently wait for our human resources group to properly evaluate what is actually accurate regarding this issue. Thank you. 🙏

Last edited:
Yes. Also, I would heavily encourage our members to stop increasingly rile themselves up with 0.1 seconds of instinctive, impulsive, and unthinking negative mob mentality reactions regarding Dread, rather than patiently wait for our human resources group to properly evaluate what is actually accurate regarding this issue. Thank you.
Will other members who worsened the Dread situation also be punished? There were plenty besides Marshadow who started harrassing Dread or revealed too much info regarding the situation when the community started finding out.

Will other members who worsened the Dread situation also be punished? There were plenty besides Marshadow who started harrassing Dread or revealed too much info regarding the situation when the community started finding out.
I do not know. It depends on how far they went with the harrassment and how well-behaved they have been otherwise.

In any case, I extremely strongly appeal to all of our members to please leave the entire Dread situation alone, and to definitely avoid directly or indirectly harrassing him. Our human resources group is trying to properly evaluate what has really happened.

I wear opera to block ads, is there any problem if I continue using it?
An adblocker shouldn't cause any problems unless a site is specifically designed to block them, and even then most modern adblockers are able to easily bypass these designs (especially if you're using a premium one).

The Opera browser does have a built-in VPN, but I believe it's off by default.
Therefore, if you did not explicitly enable it, and are not using any other VPNs, then it is unlikely to be a problem.
I'd agree with locking Zeref's page. I feel like ever since my Neo Eclipse revision, there's been an influx of vandals on his page in particular
Zeref's page should've been locked a long time ago, tbh.

An adblocker shouldn't cause any problems unless a site is specifically designed to block them, and even then most modern adblockers are able to easily bypass these designs (especially if you're using a premium one).

The Opera browser does have a built-in VPN, but I believe it's off by default.
Therefore, if you did not explicitly enable it, and are not using any other VPNs, then it is unlikely to be a problem.
Thank you very much bro

I would like to have my thread re-opened. It was quickly closed within 10 minutes of a single staff member posting their arguments and absolutely no time was given to me, to allow to write any actual rebuttals.

On top of that, the staff member told me that I wasn’t allowed to reply to their rebuttal making this an even unfair situation. I did not ask this staff member to comment. So why would they even give their opinion if they don’t want a discussion or won’t hear any counter arguments from me the OP

The thread had three parts. Only one part was debated for a few pages and then the other two parts were not debated and I never got a chance to argue my case for the other parts.

The rules state this:

“It is important to remember that all staff members, regardless of their rank, have a responsibility to act in the best interests of each verse by prioritizing accuracy and quality above personal preferences or biases. Staff members should strive to approach the evaluation of content revision threads with an open mind and a willingness to consider the perspectives of others.

This wasn’t upheld at all. I should be allowed to address counter arguments. Especially ones that are easily dismissible. This isn’t a good show of behavior.

I would like to have my thread re-opened. It was quickly closed within 10 minutes of a single staff member posting their arguments and absolutely no time was given to me, to allow to write any actual rebuttals.

On top of that, the staff member told me that I wasn’t allowed to reply to their rebuttal making this an even unfair situation. I did not ask this staff member to comment. So why would they even give their opinion if they don’t want a discussion or won’t hear any counter arguments from me the OP

The thread had three parts. Only one part was debated for a few pages and then the other two parts were not debated and I never got a chance to argue my case for the other parts.

The rules state this:

“It is important to remember that all staff members, regardless of their rank, have a responsibility to act in the best interests of each verse by prioritizing accuracy and quality above personal preferences or biases. Staff members should strive to approach the evaluation of content revision threads with an open mind and a willingness to consider the perspectives of others.

This wasn’t upheld at all. I should be allowed to address counter arguments. Especially ones that are easily dismissible. This isn’t a good show of behavior.
Go to HR with this. Also, staff can comment on a thread whether you ask them to or not. It's part of their job to moderate and evaluate threads.

I can't open your thread because your link does not appear to work.
Here, but I must clarify that we already have three members disagreeing with this and there is no reason to be open.

Here, but I must clarify that we already have three members disagreeing with this and there is no reason to be open.
Perhaps, but I'll take a look regardless.

Alright, yeah, it had quite a lot of discussion from more than one staff member (including some no longer around, I'll cede you that point).

Most of the thread disagreed with the premise of the OP. In terms of evaluating staff, Lonkitt, DDM, and Deagon all spoke on it, with other staff (albeit non-evaluating ones) also chiming in. Whether I'd agree with the evaluations is irrelevant- the fact is that your thread did receive sufficient staff response to be deemed rejected. Lonkitt's message, at least, was recent, and perhaps closing so soon after his message was uncalled for- but the thread was well past the typically respected grace period of completion (that being 48 hours).

It can remain closed.

Go to HR with this. Also, staff can comment on a thread whether you ask them to or not. It's part of their job to moderate and evaluate threads.
Can you post the link to HR, i could not find it.

Also, that wasn’t my point. It was specifically about commenting on the post and then telling me not to post any rebuttals to what they said.

Whether I'd agree with the evaluations is irrelevant- the fact is that your thread did receive sufficient staff response to be deemed rejected. Lonkitt's message, at least, was recent, and perhaps closing so soon after his message was uncalled for- but the thread was well past the typically respected grace period of completion (that being 48 hours).
It was for only one part of the crt. The other parts did not recieve any attention. lonkitt was the only staff response on the other two ajd i was not able to defend my positions on them.

Also, the 48 hour grace did not pass. Up until DDM spoke, there was only one disagreement.
48 hours is the grace period from the beginning of the thread.
Can you post the link to HR, i could not find it.

Also, that wasn’t my point. It was specifically about commenting on the post and then telling me not to post any rebuttals.
HR is a collection of staff members. To report to them, you would simply create a conversation with them. Many are inactive or low-activity, so you'd need to be patient somewhat with those that are left- a lot of petty complaints about staff jams up the works, I'm afraid.

Back