• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Isn't really report worthy they just don't agree with what you're proposing
Not reading the information necessary to form an outlook on the CRT, and by extension making claims about my evidence, would indeed count as derailing from my understanding. He isn't simply diagreeing with my conclusions, he's actively misrepresenting my points, all the while admitting to not reading the necessary information.

Reporting Ff444sh for vandalizing Ben Tennysons profile.
I blocked them for 6 months and gave them a warning instruction message.

They do not seem to actually be malicious, but also seem so reckless and clueless that they need at least 6 months to familiarise themself with our system.

But maybe I am being too charitable. Feel free to correct me in that case.

Reporting : Maitreya for Constant Derailment of this thread
Crazy how this is officially my very first time being reported to RvT thread.

Anyways my response to this is that I never derailed the thread, at all. The points I made in my post were specifically about the positions being brought up and said in the OP of the thread, regarding my issue with proposed things like causality manip, Higher Dimensional Existence, and claims of being one with the universe. All positions brought up in the OP of the thread and all positions I argue against in my posts, that is not derailment. That is a discussion of the positions brought up, which many people including staff agreed with the points I laid out against the OP.

if anything I find Dr.Whitee’s behavior to be outwardly condescending and rude in several posts. Along with constant accusations of dishonesty and questioning the validity of staff opinions because of not meeting some arbitrary criteria of “understanding the context” for the posts he’s made.

Personally, I don’t think this is any like “report worthy” behavior, at least not one of having any kind of action being thrown at @Dr._whiteee, however seeing as though he decided to report me for pretty unjust and trivial reasons, I think it is fair to bring up their rather unpleasant behavior in the thread.

I should mention that there are many attempts to try to nullify/invalidate my vote and that of the other staffs by Dr. White and TheGunsFinalWrath with the excuse that we don't know what we are talking about and that we are simply not right, or the people with whom we agree did not read the thread, etcetera... It's a little annoying that insistence and continues despite having given advices to stop with that attitude.

We should likely apply the ban to Galens now, and provide a warning to Sevil.
Mild reminder (recommendrd by me) to mild warning at best (seems agreed by nost) to @Sevil Natas would be fine in this situation.

permanent ban on @galens?
I will not lay a hand on Galens. If this is the voted out decision on Galens I believe my vote agaisnt a permanent ban would still only count as one vote and would not do much.
Galens is eating a permaban when other trolls with a way more unanimous vote on a permaban is eating a 2 month to 2 year ban? (True trolls cheaters would just make sockpuppets after eating a permaban and this would only harm true Devil May Cry fans who actually want to retier different DMC works with actual proof by making them being tied to the "troll" and "cheater" when they are not.)

Well a ban on Galens (since he is voted to be guilty for what he(?) has done) is still appropriate given he is "properly sentenced in accordance with our site rules and systems". I respect Ant on the period.

Galens is eating a permaban when other trolls with a way more unanimous vote on a permaban is eating a 2 month to 2 year ban? (True trolls cheaters would just make sockpuppets after eating a permaban and this would only harm true Devil May Cry fans who actually want to retier different DMC works with actual proof by making them being tied to the "troll" and "cheater" when they are not.)
But how about everyone waits for the global version of the game to see if the content is in the game? After we We checked the game, can we resolve this?

But how about everyone waits for the global version of the game to see if the content is in the game? After we We checked the game, can we resolve this?
That may be a good idea, yes.
Well a ban on Galens (since he is voted to be guilty for what he(?) has done) is still appropriate given he is "properly sentenced in accordance with our site rules and systems". I respect Ant on the period.
Do you mean that I should select the punishment time?

But we really need admins and even bureaucrats to see if the execution should have revisited after the global release - to see if the culprit (?) is guilty or not.

That may be a good idea, yes.

Do you mean that I should select the punishment time?
Well I respect your decision. Or we should wait till the POC global release altogether to see how fraudulent that culprit is or is not.

I should mention that there are many attempts to try to nullify/invalidate my vote and that of the other staffs by Dr. White and TheGunsFinalWrath with the excuse that we don't know what we are talking about and that we are simply not right, or the people with whom we agree did not read the thread, etcetera... It's a little annoying that insistence and continues despite having given advices to stop with that attitude.
Bumping this TheGunsFinalWrath still making same excuses in the thread.

Bumping this TheGunsFinalWrath still making same excuses in the thread.
Just gonna add to this and say they attitude and behavior is increasingly getting more rude along with multiple accusations about me “telling people to not read the blog” despite being told by multiple other members that this is not what I said at all.

Maitreya you're so hypocritical no offense. This is just disingenuous on your part, massively. All you're doing is trying to purposefully exclude out full context and locking yourself in with parts of the evidence and trying to ignore the other that is the full context, which honestly makes you come off as a person just debating for the sake of agenda and not trying to debate for the sake of truth. THIS is how you're coming off as. And you have admitted it as much, which honestly makes your entire position throughout this thread quite skeptic. I'm inclined to believe that you're just doing this for the sake of agenda but I'm willing to give the Benefit of doubt, IF you can actually stop trying to exclude out evidence and actually respond to the full context.
Mind you, I don’t think I’m acting perfect here either. I got frustrated from this message and gave a response I felt as though was more rude than it needed to be, which is why I edited it to make it less so.

Again, I’m not advocating for like a punishment or anything, idk if this qualifies for one, I’m just bringing attention to the problematic attitude that’s continuing to arise from the discussion in this thread.

Well, if it turns out that Galens was innocent after the POC global release, I think that he should be unbanned in any case.
Of course, but the global release isn't going to have those scans regardless of their authenticity, because the story was that they were removed when 2.0 released. The global release is just going to be localization of 2.0, they wouldn't bring back deleted content from 1.0.

But in any case, of course, if somehow it is proven that despite the evidence these scans were real, we can unban Galens.

Giving an update on Galen's case: I reversed searched those Chinese DMC scans on Baidu and found absolutely nothing that corresponds to those descriptions nor was it ever stated anywhere on the game's loading screen. The DMC mobile game is exclusively for TapTap Chinese players and games such as that will most likely stay as CN-exclusive games, speaking from experience (in China there are certain mobile games based on an anime or game but they'll remain exclusively Chinese such as Call of Duty Online being a prime example). I also noticed that some of the sentences on those scans are quite rudimentary-level and not the formal rhetoric you'd find in-games such as the original Chinese version of Genshin (as it feels like it was forged by a third-party). Even if that game will be released globally, all of that is in Pure Chinese so logically it does not line-up; especially if those descriptions can’t be find within CN server then it lessens the chance to be found within the CN language mode of the Global server. I’m on the stance that I’m completely certain Galen completely forged those scans himself and should at least serve a one-year ban similar to the case with WeeklyBattles 2 years ago. Or either he was naive enough to believe some random Chinese user without considering the consequences. Anyways, this is all I have to say and feel free to prove me wrong

Reporting TheGunsFinalWrath for derailing this thread by asking people if they have read the blog to progressing to accusing people of not reading the full context, questioning the validity of their votes and arguing with Maitreya (1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8)
I agree, Dr.White comes off very condescending in that thread, and this is not the first time he's conducted himself in that way with regards to JJK threads.
This correlates with these opinions.

Reporting @MeiouHades for an unprovoked personal attack likening me to a caveman.

Post in thread 'Saint Seiya Discussion Thread (IV)'
https://vsbattles.com/threads/saint-seiya-discussion-thread-iv.68179/post-6143370

This isn’t the first time he has been reported and justifiably punished for the similar reasons, being temporarily banned from DB threads due to insulting my intelligence.

I’m not sure what this guys problem is, but I don’t appreciate having my intelligence continuously insulted by him.

He joined fandom the same day as joining this forum, thats worth looking into
image.png

This correlates with these opinions.
Bump

The situation persists, Dr. Whitee wants to keep invalidating the votes of me, Dalesan, Maverick and Deagon, forcing us to clarify our votes after having explicitly said that we are against the use of Buddhism in JJK, and saying that they are invalid just because he gave his reasons and we did not agree with them, currently the thread is a back and forth and full circle with most staff and members disagreeing with the use of Buddhism but keep trying to invalidate the votes to keep the thread going.

Updating my suspicion on user MeiouHades. Has anyone investigated into this claim of mines?
I have looked at it now. I think you are correct. Here are the relevant points of overlap:

1) Both primarily comment on Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, and Naruto
2) Both are rude
3) The SeiyaRyuSeiKen account has the nickname "Hades"
4) Both have insulted the wiki as a whole
5) Both have said they've been "watching the wiki for years" before making an account.
6) Both are named after Saint Seiya characters.

That's sufficient for me. This is indeed a sock of that user, and should thus likely be permanently banned.

I have looked at it now. I think you are correct. Here are the relevant points of overlap:

1) Both primarily comment on Dragon Ball, Saint Seiya, and Naruto
2) Both are rude
3) The SeiyaRyuSeiKen account has the nickname "Hades"
4) Both have insulted the wiki as a whole
5) Both have said they've been "watching the wiki for years" before making an account.
6) Both are named after Saint Seiya characters.

That's sufficient for me. This is indeed a sock of that user, and should thus likely be permanently banned.
That does seem pretty incriminating. Pattern of behavior, similar nickname and same background.

But as is customary, @MeiouHades do you have anything to say here?

Bump

The situation persists, Dr. Whitee wants to keep invalidating the votes of me, Dalesan, Maverick and Deagon, forcing us to clarify our votes after having explicitly said that we are against the use of Buddhism in JJK, and saying that they are invalid just because he gave his reasons and we did not agree with them, currently the thread is a back and forth and full circle with most staff and members disagreeing with the use of Buddhism but keep trying to invalidate the votes to keep the thread going.
@DarkDragonMedeus @Mr._Bambu @Celestial_Pegasus @Wokistan @Ultima_Reality @Elizhaa @Qawsedf234 @ByAsura @Sir_Ovens @Damage3245 @Starter_Pack @Abstractions @LordGriffin1000 @Colonel_Krukov @SamanPatou @GyroNutz @Firestorm808 @Everything12 @Maverick_Zero_X @Crabwhale @Agnaa @Just_a_Random_Butler

I have a hard time keeping up with all of my tasks currently. Are you all willing to regularly help out in this thread please?

I cannot find any overlaps for him here in our forum, but you can ask Fandom staff members as well if you wish.

I don't think it's necessary. They both literally have "aka Hades" in their profiles.

Z84WFgN.png
MJJDPBR.png

Further, they both have linked discords that is simply their fandom account name (not unheard of, but still). They are both named after characters from the same series with pfps of that character, neither have any edits or posts, and both have an overlapping pattern of behavior and interests in verses.

This person wasn't trying to hide it particularly hard, it seems. I don't think we need to overthink this.

Back