• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I suspect user @HollowVanity could be a sockpuppet of Vapourrr. The first moment they joined was to bash into the Calculation Group discussions and their mannerism and attitude seems really similar to that of Vapourrr.

Their fandom account seems very new as well.

Not to mention this message, where they straight up bashed onto Therefir by blurting his calculation is “dogwater”.

https://vsbattles.com/threads/my-hero-academia-general-discussion-thread-18.107553/post-6021800

Iirc, Vapourrr used his MysticCarnage sock to rant on one of Therefir’s Tokyo Revengers calc.

Last edited:
So should we give Fujiwara a warning and ban HollowVanity then? What do the rest of our staff here think?

Im friends with him but I aint him pal, get some evidence before you suspect every mofo that calls out garbage calcs for being a sockpuppet of vapour. You can ban me but I aint him, it wont change the results of fixing the wiki though since we in a server and call horrible cals and shi like that out.

I don't find the defense likely either. Honestly the initial report also isn't terribly compelling but the admittance that he is "friends" with Vapourrr is enough for me to say they are more likely the same individual. It's not impossible that there's some echo chamber centered on Vapourrr's weird beliefs, but I find it unlikely.

I don't find the defense likely either. Honestly the initial report also isn't terribly compelling but the admittance that he is "friends" with Vapourrr is enough for me to say they are more likely the same individual. It's not impossible that there's some echo chamber centered on Vapourrr's weird beliefs, but I find it unlikely.
nah, I just agree with him on the tokyo revengers stuff, so do the multiple other people in the server, you banning me cause you don't think people share the same beliefs as him is weird btw cause I think differently to him on multiple things, for example the guy thinks Senju > Izana which is just wrong. But again, idrc I'll just get other people in the server to handle stuff i want done on the wiki, all the evidence you should want is me saying im not vapour

I actually lied I just have one garbage calc but still, if anyone knows of any other bad calcs feel free to dm me or somethin since I wanna remove it and bring mha down to like massively hyper+ since sub rel makes no sense

also "your attitude could use some work". What are you babbling about, I literally asked if anyone wanted to help me with fixing dogwater calcs, not that deep, sorry if it was.
He has never demonstrated the act of insulting or attacking someone on a personal level. It is equivalent to “those are bad calculations” but simply harsher. He even apologized if it was unpleasant for someone at the end of the sentence.

At its best, he is asserting himself. Whether it is with reasons or not, depends on the context, which he already demonstrated it them here.

Furthermore, I don't believe he is required to defend himself against shaky evidence.

So should we give Fujiwara a warning?
Not reviving this topic, but even if @Agnaa said is satisfactory in my opinion and I conceded on it, it is not the first time showing this type of behaviour. The last report was also corresponding. And another one ended up being insignificant since both sides (pain and Fuji) were on fault.

Therefore, I believe it would be prudent to issue a mild warning to help prevent such incidents from occurring again. In my initial post, I wasn't advocating for any formal penalties, either.

If we don't take action, we might find ourselves in a situation similar to the Weekly case.

Last edited:
Are any of our staff members willing to handle the warning to Fujiwara, if you think that it seems appropriate?

I've got no particular horse in this race of who lied or didn't. I do however know that Fuji's been reported multiple times for aggressive behavior, and unless there's some secret cabal working against her in particular to ruin her reputation, it sets a precedent.

I don't think anything needs to be done in this case, but in the future, take a serious step to shape up your behavior. Even if your opposition is being unreasonable (which is your stated reason for the anger), it doesn't justify general, repeated poor conduct.

Both of you are not really adding anything of note here. I'd appreciate not cloging up the RVR with more posts on a topic I consider settled, or responding to a user message which you can accomplish just as well on a message wall.

This is the final word on the matter, unless any fellow staff want to comment further.

I have left him a warning and a welcome message of instructions, if another staff thinks a short ban is needed, they can. But I personally think a warning will suffice for now.
Yeah, she literally trolls on every Dragon Ball related topic and attempting to ignore topic ban can result in getting banned from the forum. Whether it's a final warning if she hasn't already had one, or a temporary ban if she hadn't gotten that final warning is on table.
Permabanned for blatant vandalism.

Last edited:
Yeah, she literally trolls on ever Dragon Ball related topic and attempting to ignore topic ban can result in getting banned from the forum. Whether it's a final warning if she hasn't already had one, or a temporary ban if she hadn't gotten that final warning is on table.
Yeah, given how we handle this sorta thing, I'd argue for either a topic ban extension or a forum ban

I've got no particular horse in this race of who lied or didn't. I do however know that Fuji's been reported multiple times for aggressive behavior, and unless there's some secret cabal working against her in particular to ruin her reputation, it sets a precedent.

I don't think anything needs to be done in this case, but in the future, take a serious step to shape up your behavior. Even if your opposition is being unreasonable (which is your stated reason for the anger), it doesn't justify general, repeated poor conduct.
This seems fine to me.

Yeah, she literally trolls on ever Dragon Ball related topic and attempting to ignore topic ban can result in getting banned from the forum. Whether it's a final warning if she hasn't already had one, or a temporary ban if she hadn't gotten that final warning is on table.
This seems fine to me.

Dunno if this is report worthy but this thread seems sus.

The current comments are from users with almost no comments and although the regular members can't see it, there are 2 more users waiting in queue to comment and both are users with only 1 comment saying that they agree with the thread and they are newly created accounts, it seems to me that they are just accounts of friends who have simply been asked to agree with the thread and that's it.

Here are the accounts.

Edit. Seems like medeus accepted their comment in the thread so they are visible now.

I mentioned that in the Super Mods/Bureaucrat DMs. Too soon to take action IMO, but FRA trains consisting of brand new users are patterns worth noticing. I also did notice some of them removed their posts just to say "I agree" later down the line.

Edit: Responding to this post.

Last edited:
He has never demonstrated the act of insulting or attacking someone on a personal level. It is equivalent to “those are bad calculations” but simply harsher. He even apologized if it was unpleasant for someone at the end of the sentence.

At its best, he is asserting himself. Whether it is with reasons or not, depends on the context, which he already demonstrated it them here.

Furthermore, I don't believe he is required to defend himself against shaky evidence.
I believe we have yet to resolve the issue regarding Hollow… IMO, regardless if they is a sockpuppet of another user or not, I do find it suspicious that they decides to directly contribute to the forum and show some form of disrespect.

Also this is this particular comment regarding the calcs of MHA that he did call them Dogwater which in a way, is indirectly insulting the efforts of Calc members who was doing their job after all.

Anyway, that is all I can say even though I am a nonstaff member and will remain neutral.

But the fact still remains he clearly isn’t a new user nor is he inexperienced in how the wiki/forum works

Also this is this particular comment regarding the calcs of MHA that he did call them Dogwater which in a way, is indirectly insulting the efforts of Calc members who was doing their job after all.
bud, that's just looking way too far into it, dude probably didn't even do it with that intent and genuinely just subjectively judged the calcs to be wrong

altough he is suspiscious i guess

bud, that's just looking way too far into it, dude probably didn't even do it with that intent and genuinely just subjectively judged the calcs to be wrong

altough he is suspiscious i guess
Then proceeded to get into a argument with Clover and specific other calc members as well.

Again, I already made my position on being neutral about it, but his first post is directly mentioning of making a thread regard the calcs of MHA.

Something that Vapour has done before as he has brought other verses in CRTs and admits to doing it out of spite if memories served right.

It also won’t necessarily clear out the suspicions regarding Hollow’s action as well

Then proceeded to get into a argument with Clover and specific other calc members as well.

Again, I already made my position on being neutral about it, but his first post is directly mentioning of making a thread regard the calcs of MHA.

Something that Vapour has done before as he has brought other verses in CRTs and admits to doing it out of spite if memories served right.

It also won’t necessarily clear out the suspicions regarding Hollow’s action as well
you misunderstood my positon,i do bleive he is suspicious i simply stated saying he was inderectly insulting CGMs by calling other calcs bad is looking way too far into a simple act that could simply be done out of good faith

but let's not clog the thread, i wish you a wonderful day

Back