• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Better than nothing I guess.
I was wondering if you are allowed to revert profiles back to how they were before since whatever changes that were made there were unauthorized.
Nah, for some reason it isn't working. I'll just do it manually.

This same guy undid my undo.

What was added on his behalf?
Turned a Town w/ Town+ rating into a Mountain with Large Mountain+ Rating and switched Extraordinary Genius with Nigh Omnipotence.

This same guy undid my undo.

What was added on his behalf?
Turned a Town w/ Town+ rating into a Mountain with Large Mountain+ Rating and switched Extraordinary Genius with Nigh Omnipotence.
I locked the page for now.

Can some administrator investigate this please?
The 5-A statistic appeared to be uncalculated and was more of an estimate, Dark-Carioca ended up changing the statistic (but not the tier) to a calculation of a similar feat, which was a High 6-A result.

Changes like this obviously should require a CRT, but I don't believe this is a case of vandalism, just negligent editing with their heart in the right place.

I don't think vandalism was intentional. Though, the changes should have made a CRT as stated in Editing Rules.
  • Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Thread Moderators, Sysops, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.
Moving the moon can widely vary in tier depending on context and it can even surpass 5-A. So, I gave Dark-Carioca a warning on the matter and reverted his edits.

I feel as if it's time someone reported Jaakubb especially for his behavior on this thread.

He's basically necroing a topic that has been concluded over and over again. And more importantly, he's being extremely rude, obnoxious, narrow-minded, and condescending to everyone who disagrees with him. And to be perfectly honest, this is not the first time he's acted like that. He's only recently been active as of late and been mostly inactive while we were on the new platform.

But, he's been notoriously infamous for constantly trying to force or dismantle a good chunk of our policies all at once. And even Bambu and DontTalkDT basically don't even want to talk to him because of that. And he also has a history of harassing people via message walls when his threads get closed. Myself especially and he's also harassed KLOL just for agreeing with me. But it's really difficult to dig through our old walls, to show proof. He's also constantly asks me to prove negatives when debating his favorite verses among other things, such as him asking me to prove why Titanium in his favorite verse is not much different than regular Titanium IRL. He also never brings any articles in his claims and basically just says, "It's not AP because I said so" and the like. He also seems to like making bold accusations against people and poisoning the well among other unruly practices around here. He's always so ignorant to even read elaborate and well detailed posts in his face.

I don't what to advocate for anything, I've already have given him multiple warnings in the various message wall conversations and so have other staff members. But as I said, they're super old message wall conversations difficult to dig through. And I even talked with a couple other people in DMs, and some people are questioning if he's deliberately plotting the destabilize the wiki. But at the very least he should get a very strict final warning to shape up his behavior and stop trying to force the staff to constantly overwork themselves.

Last edited:
I am fine with if somebody blocks Jaakubb both here and in the wiki, given what Medeus detailed above.

Would 1 year be appropriate?

I'd like to step in real quick and say, I don't know this Jaakub guy, I told DDM I wasn't interested in debating a topic I felt had been a dead horse for over a year now. Sorry if that got misconstrued somehow.

I'd like to step in real quick and say, I don't know this Jaakub guy, I told DDM I wasn't interested in debating a topic I felt had been a dead horse for over a year now. Sorry if that got misconstrued somehow.
Jaakubb sent you a single message regarding the mountain height thingy which you later closed (But thanks to the wiki software migration the ability to close message wall threads is gone so it won't appear closed) since the whole mountain heights source thingy was concluded as well and Jaakuub was constantly sending other people messages about it and pestering them.

Last edited:
Im gonna have to report @Theglassman12 for closing this thread prematurely for no good reason.

Based on nothing he says something regarding the downgrades cannot go through unless i make a separate CRT. And going from that he closed the thread despite there being other points that were being discussed that had nothing to do with that.

All i want is my thread back and glassman should get a warning.

You did not listen to a single thing we all kept telling you in the thread, which is make a CRT on video games as a whole and drop the topic entirely since that’s not how we do things. And I told you I’ll open the thread if you get a lot of support on your idea with how gameplay canonicity is treated. Which btw affects all of video games, not DMC.

Im gonna have to report @Theglassman12 for closing this thread prematurely for no good reason.

Based on nothing he says something regarding the downgrades cannot go through unless i make a separate CRT. And going from that he closed the thread despite there being other points that were being discussed that had nothing to do with that.

For that kind of stuff, the HR gets called in, remember?

But then the tipping point happened when you and the others tried to discuss particle beams and how they actually worked, and a lot of headaches occurred due to that.

A separate thread just for discussing the particle beam issue is ideal.

Lol

It was actually closed for a very good reason. You kept arguing for things involving gameplay that wouldn't just affect DMC, but video game verses as a whole, you refused to stop, and just kept on going and going even after everyone told you to go elsewhere for it and make a thread to address video game standards.

Last edited:
@Theglassman12 first of all i asked you to call someone superior based on that "status quo" thing.

And that was just 1 of the what...10 or so points that had to be discussed? What's the basis behind the "Im gonna close this thread cus i do not like 1 of the dozens of points that the CRT proposes".

For that kind of stuff, the HR gets called in, remember?
I've actually never called in HR throughout my time here. Should i PM a HR member and ask him to check it?

@Firephoenixearl and I told you to make a CRT to argue that this standard shouldn’t be a thing, which btw would’ve had people who know what they’re talking about to discuss this so by default you would’ve gotten someone superior to answer your question on the status quo in regards to games. It being 1 out of the 10 arguments wasn’t the point, me and everyone else on the thread told you to drop the discussion completely if you’re not going to argue to the wiki that the standards as a whole should be changed. And you refused to listen despite the numerous times we told you to drop it and move onto another point.

@Firephoenixearl and I told you to make a CRT to argue that this standard shouldn’t be a thing, which btw would’ve had people who know what they’re talking about to discuss this so by default you would’ve gotten someone superior to answer your question on the status quo in regards to games. It being 1 out of the 10 arguments wasn’t the point, me and everyone else on the thread told you to drop the discussion completely if you’re not going to argue to the wiki that the standards as a whole should be changed. And you refused to listen despite the numerous times we told you to drop it and move onto another point.
I'm pretty sure you can ban people from specific threads. I'm not sure if discussion moderators can do it, but if the intent was to stop one person from incessantly bringing up a topic, that sounds like a better way of handling it than closing the thread.

@Ion Cmon man, Glassman did actually address the points in the debate. I briefly skimmed over the thread and I could easily tell that.

He wasn't the only one disagreeing with it, though? Pretty much everyone in the thread was debunking Earl and disagreeing with him, not to mention the whole "then make a CRT for vidya mechanics" stuff.

@Agnaa by banning from specific threads do you mean vs threads or CRTs, or just verse specific threads? If the latter, Earl is the one who made the CRT for the downgrade so banning him from it wouldn’t really have much to debate since he’s not allowed to talk about the thread he made for DMC. If the former well... again he made the CRT so he wouldn’t be allowed to debate on that thread anymore.

I mean this forum literally has functionality where you can prevent one user from posting in one specific thread, with one specific URL.

Back