• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I know better than to play the game of "convince a problematic user that they are, indeed, problematic."

There are several posts quoted above by trusted members of staff pointing out precisely what the problems with your behavior are. For my part, I am supportive of a topic ban. That's all I have to say on the subject.

I know better than to play the game of "convince a problematic user that they are, indeed, problematic."

There are several posts quoted above by trusted members of staff pointing out precisely what the problems with your behavior are. For my part, I am supportive of a topic ban. That's all I have to say on the subject.
My problematic behaviour is "stone walling"...

Have you tried not doing that?

Like just staying on topic and simply not responding when nothing more needs to be said?
I'm not the one who goes off topic, someone always brings up something else

the only time I went off topic was in the remove calcs in TR thread, but that one wasn't even that bad to the point where I get topic banned

At the time, the controversy was primarily that it had been applied with a small consensus (2 agrees, 3 neutrals) with Derek's disagree.

The focal point was Fuji applying it, everyone was clear that she hadn't pulled the wool over anyone's eyes in doing so, the matter of whether it was a sufficient vote was sort of secondary to that and everything got out of hand fairly fast.

I don't necessarily think it should've been reverted, but at the end of the day we can make another CRT to focus on those two issues and attempt to come to a more decisive agreement on what to do.

In any case, it is best that the RVR not become a proxy war for MG issues.
Well, maybe @Dereck03 is willing to create a staff forum thread regarding the topic?

Well, maybe @Dereck03 is willing to create a staff forum thread regarding the topic?
I think I said previously that I don't know what thread I would have to create to address this whole issue and I clarified that I am not the best at all at creating these types of topics or getting involved in the drama.

And according to all this problem again, there was an exhaustive investigation since the problem in RVT a few weeks ago that involved me, deagon and others where the conclusions reached by Bambu, Medeus and Ant after all the time of investigation of the problem is that those specific changes were reversed and other conclusions that I will not say here for the sake of privacy.

So would a two months Tokyo Revengers topic ban be sufficient for Vapourrrrr? It should hopefully be enough time for him to work on his behaviour, as he doesn't seem to be ill-intended.
I agree with this, aye, from my limited scope of knowledge on the sitch.

So would a two months Tokyo Revengers topic ban be sufficient for Vapourrrrr? It should hopefully be enough time for him to work on his behaviour, as he doesn't seem to be ill-intended.
That's fine by me but the specifc problem with isn't just with Vapourrrrr in general because the entirely of the TR verse is plaged with bad calcs, blogs, and profiles that have in several occasions just had stuff added to them without crts or mod approval be in calcs or abilities and even then it hasn't just been a one or two time thing for this verse.

It needs some major overhaul and a drastic change in the way its supporters handle the verse and its quality on the wiki because as it stands i don't know a single CGM or thread mod who really wants to interact with the verse in any major capacity due to these continously issues and back and forth, that's just my two cents though

Reporting @yuko

His account is about a year old, but he only has 4 posts so one of them came up in the mod queue. He was attempting to post on Ultima's Marvel Revision so I rejected it because he doesn't have staff permission, so I posted on his wall letting him know the rules, and this exchange followed.

Me: Please be informed that you are not allowed to comment on staff discussion threads without permission from a moderator.
Yuko: Oh gee im so sorry for doing that im so butt hurt can you ever forgive me????
Me: Weird.
Yuko: Hop off my tip

Not sure what the best course of action is, but given his whopping 4 total posts and juvenile attitude, I wouldn't be opposed to just blocking him, but open to other suggestions.

Last edited:
Also, we seemed to be on our way to a topic ban from Tokyo Revengers for Vapourrrr. Do we intend to move forward with that? All of the staff that commented seemed to be in favor of it, but we didn't nail down a specific time frame.

A 2 month timeframe was proposed by Antvasima with Mr. Bambu agreeing with it.
I agree with this, aye, from my limited scope of knowledge on the sitch.
I personally think it should be 1 month longer, though.

Reporting @yuko

His account is about a year old, but he only has 4 posts so one of them came up in the mod queue. He was attempting to post on Ultima's Marvel Revision so I rejected it because he doesn't have staff permission, so I posted on his wall letting him know the rules, and this exchange followed.

Me: Please be informed that you are not allowed to comment on staff discussion threads without permission from a moderator.
Yuko: Oh gee im so sorry for doing that im so butt hurt can you ever forgive me????
Me: Weird.
Yuko: Hop off my tip

Not sure what the best course of action is, but given his whopping 4 total posts and juvenile attitude, I wouldn't be opposed to just blocking him, but open to other suggestions.
Yeah I'd vote just a block. Perma is fine with me.

Also, we seemed to be on our way to a topic ban from Tokyo Revengers for Vapourrrr. Do we intend to move forward with that? All of the staff that commented seemed to be in favor of it, but we didn't nail down a specific time frame.
Still in favor, two months still seems fine in my book, and then we can tackle the situation from there if it continues.

EDIT: Migue sniped me, bastard.

If you have questions you may ask him directly, on his wall. Respectfully, it is against the rules of the thread to comment as an unrelated third-party- we have to keep discussion trimmed to a minimum so it is as easy as possible to follow the conversation.

Do not continue posting to this thread.

Back