• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I mean, he could always send it to you for you to post here, but I just really don't see what he could even say? I mean, yes, he could describe the precipitating factors that led to him losing his cool in that thread, but the fact remains that he very definitively did say those things, they weren't appropriate, and he is on his fourth ban and who knows how many more warnings for the same behavior?

It's not like we perma-banned him, it was a month.

I think using the first times it was banned should not be brought to the table, people change over time. Anything before that January was years apart before and when covid

I feel it is somewhat ineffective to use someone as a conduit to say for another person that they were banned without them speaking first (I don't know if I'm expressing it well, this is the first time I've done this thing)

I think using the first times it was banned should not be brought to the table, people change over time. Anything before that January was years apart before and when covid

I feel it is somewhat ineffective to use someone as a conduit to say for another person that they were banned without them speaking first (I don't know if I'm expressing it well, this is the first time I've done this thing)
That seems like a good point.

Maybe a two weeks ban would be enough? And I personally wouldn't mind if he is allowed back to speak a bit for himself first.

On god Dio simps are funny.

"Dio beats Alucard even when Alucard can regenerate, has greater durability and can in fact interact with the World. Time-Stop and speed will prove a hindrance but they can't overcome Alucard's greater durability and regeneration.
This was the deleted message. Again, I completely fail to see how this changes anything. Gin engaged in some light banter (does anyone seriously consider "simp" an insult?), Dark decided to escalate the **** out of it.

Last edited:
Probably one of the last post that I will give on this matter.

Personally I feel that this will not reach anything more than in the best of cases shortening the time of BlackDarkness less than a month ban, also in the future if i see them in the same thread I will keep an eye on it to avoid any discussion and I propose to both try not to talk to each other

Copy and past from BD

"1st Gin has a vendetta against me since a thread where he got called out for his attitude and shit talk many years ago, last year in October he came in the death battle thread over the alucard vs dio topic to argue against anyone who disagreed with him , especially me, for which after he reported me over and told by staff he was at fault and to cease continuing this, yet does it again recently and again acts like the victim and for your info the fact he deleted a message before a report conveniently to make it seem i attacked randomly is just gonna be ignored cuz you say so?

2nd of all, if you are gonna use past instances against me, gin has a history as well so don't act like he is a saint or innocent, why is he coming in that thread over the same topic to engage with me knowing last time what happened. He escalated it by saying he lives rent free in my head and that he was offered staff role and refused, how im at fault for him getting there to me again and he gets triggered over the most little things, let alone you ignore his messages he wrote after as nothing? Im not gonna accept 1 month ban over bloating against me"

This done today?
bywThMl.png

Gin's being snarky yes. Is that worthy of anything more than a light "yo, knock it off"? No, it ain't.

That's just how some people be. I for one engage in stupendous quantities of snark and sarcasm, and I would be oofed many long years ago had that been an offense. So would a good chunk of this wiki, as well.
2nd of all, if you are gonna use past instances against me, gin has a history as well so don't act like he is a saint or innocent, why is he coming in that thread over the same topic to engage with me knowing last time what happened. He escalated it by saying he lives rent free in my head and that he was offered staff role and refused, how im at fault for him getting there to me again and he gets triggered over the most little things, let alone you ignore his messages he wrote after as nothing? Im not gonna accept 1 month ban over bloating against me"
The difference being that Gin doesn't have any relatively recent offenses. Dude is barely even active, and how long has it been since he was called to the RVR? Plus there is no world where getting unreasonably pissed at "rent free" is a justified reaction. That is internet slang 101, what the **** are you even doing here if that's the thing to set you off?

Interpreting: Kazuma is a Mashle fan, and basically said that they are going to be busy because the first episode of Mashle the anime adaption dropped. Its still reportworthy though, because piracy link lol.
Yeah, that post definitely has to be removed, as it links to a shady anime website with intrusive ads.

I would need to report a violation regarding the changes made on Hinata's page despite having 2 staff members agree with the downgrade on the thread, the thread was still going and the changes to be applied were never agreed upon by the staff members.
Link of the thread

the thread was still going and the changes to be applied were never agreed upon by the staff members.
No, this is fine.

If 2 or more staff members agree to the changes, they don't need to agree with the changes being applied, as that's directly implied.

If you want the thread to be opened for further discussion, you would have to consult the staff members who agreed with the changes and/or the staff member who closed the thread.

No, this is fine.

If 2 or more staff members agree to the changes, they don't need to agree with the changes being applied, as that's directly implied.

If you want the thread to be opened for further discussion, you would have to consult the staff members who agreed with the changes and/or the staff member who closed the thread.
The staff agreed on downgrade not on having the tiers changed all to unknown in the way it did.

Back