• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ben Tennyson (Ben 10) vs Luffy (One piece)

Clockwork can age him to dust
Could work but isn´t him too slow? Luffy can sense intent and would know what happen before Ben transforms, unless Master control means that is instant in that case both would be equal in knowing the strategy of aging Luffy to dust

if ben go to ultimate hummoungosar or ultimate echo echo then he can one shot base luffy
With physical attacks? Impossible

Ultimate Echo Echo sound also would have to surpass Luffy blunt resistance, the vibrations Luffy has endured were made by Haki or were use by Haki users like Lucci Rokkugan, and Luffy has never been damaged by any physical attack unless it had Haki on it

Wano Luffy also faced Apoo´s sound without too much problems and without usage of Haki (Monkey, you can clarify this better, my memories about this are not 100% clear, too much filler)
Big Chill go invisible then phase thru Luffy via intangibility.
Invisibility is useless but his intangibility is one that Haki can´t do anything, he has low stamina if intangible or I am wrong about this? so Luffy could if anything stall, but this is a fair point

And obviously the radiation is gg, Doflamingo tanked a radiation attack though, but we can´t scale to Luffy and Ben´s radiation is gonna be superior

But Master Control can change Ben aliens in a instant to a better suited one? Because if Luffy is facing Rath (example), Luffy completely destroys Rath, or Humungosour, four arms, etc etc

Could work but isn´t him too slow? Luffy can sense intent and would know what happen before Ben transforms, unless Master control means that is instant in that case both would be equal in knowing the strategy of aging Luffy to dust
clock work can use time manipulation to become faster than luffy or to make luffy go slow motion

With physical attacks? Impossible
they are more than 10x stronger than luffy

Wano Luffy also face Apoo sound without too much problems and without usage of Haki (Monkey, you can clarify this better, my memories about this are not 100% clear, too much filler)
this is begining of time skip luffy

Invisible is useless but his intangibility is one that Haki can´t do anything, he has low stamina if intangible so Luffy could if anything stall, but this is a fair point
absolute zero freezing tho

And obviously the radiation is gg, Doflamingo tanked a radiation attack though, but we can´t scale to Luffy and Ben´s radiation is gonna be superior
plus it is intangible as well, since nrg is literally made of radiation

But Master Control can change Ben aliens in a instant to a better suited one? Because if Luffy is facing Rath (example), Luffy completely destroys Rath, or Humungosour, four arms, etc etc
thought based

they are more than 10x stronger than luffy
9-B luffy tanked a high 6-A attack and in Marineford he faced several guys who can one shot him physically and it does not happened
this is begining of time skip luffy
Still the same body to argue
absolute zero freezing tho
Fair
thought based
Then both would be equal in knowing the intent, depending of how he transform (like, at 5 meters) Luffy would stop him

And Luffy gear second is a speedblitz in this match up

9-B luffy tanked a high 6-A attack and in Marineford he faced several guys who can one shot him physically and it does not happened
not gonna question it to avoid spoilers, but luffy is harmed by people comparable to him in the series right? plus blunt attacks are not a factor when ultimate hummungousaur attacks with explosive bones

Still the same body to argue
fair

Then both would be equal in knowing the intent, depending of how he transform (like, at 5 meters) Luffy would stop him
well, there is the failsafe that would not make ben die

And Luffy gear second is a speedblitz in this match up
would he go that before ben radition or absolute zero or possession and sould destroy gg?

I already did a bit of arguing

I am not against Ben winning, he obviously has like 3 win conditions that are extremely easy, but things like "Nah, ultimate saur stomps him" are just wrong

I already did a bit of arguing

I am not against Ben winning, he obviously has like 3 win conditions that are extremely easy, but things like "Nah, ultimate saur stomps him" are just wrong
I get you. Ben's pretty haxxed in regards to aliens. Clockwork who effectively has pre-cog (can see when events will happen so he could just shoot a BFR/superaging laser at where Luffy'll be in 5 seconds or whatever), Big Chill has absolute zero freezing + intangibility, Waterhazard completely negs Luffy because water, NRG who is just a walking Chernobyl, Spidermonkey with his webs, Swampfire with sleep inducement etc.

Luffy's a physical beast but he doesn't really have any answers to these AFAIK.

I get you. Ben's pretty haxxed in regards to aliens. Clockwork who effectively has pre-cog (can see when events will happen so he could just shoot a BFR/superaging laser at where Luffy'll be in 5 seconds or whatever), Big Chill has absolute zero freezing + intangibility, Waterhazard completely negs Luffy because water, NRG who is just a walking Chernobyl, Spidermonkey with his webs, Swampfire with sleep inducement etc.

Luffy's a physical beast but he doesn't really have any answers to these AFAIK.
Doesn't Big Chill also have the ability to freeze from the inside out ?

"Effectively has precog" to the dude with precog and telepathy

"Waterhazard completely negs Luffy because water" that's not how it walks

Luffy who resists sleep inducement

Half your wincons are dookie
This is beginning of timeskip Luffy, I said precog because he only gets ADVANCED obs haki once he fights Katakuri, no?

In regards to Waterhazard - Fair, it's standing water, right? Rain wouldn't weaken them but getting in the bath does, I know about that one scene with Aokiji.

Okay, Swampfire can also make acid which he doesn't resist. He also can excrete methane which is listed as gas manip so I don't think he resists that either.

Echo Echo has sound manip and can dupe himself on top of that and finally - Eatle. High 5-A and uses energy projection, so no amount of blunt force resistance is tanking that.

What can Luffy do?

This is beginning of timeskip Luffy, I said precog because he only gets ADVANCED obs haki once he fights Katakuri, no?

In regards to Waterhazard - Fair, it's standing water, right? Rain wouldn't weaken them but getting in the bath does, I know about that one scene with Aokiji.

Okay, Swampfire can also make acid which he doesn't resist. He also can excrete methane which is listed as gas manip so I don't think he resists that either.

Echo Echo has sound manip and can dupe himself on top of that and finally - Eatle. High 5-A and uses energy projection, so no amount of blunt force resistance is tanking that.

What can Luffy do?
Can't Goop go inside of Luffy body and then makes him explode ?

Can't Goop go inside of Luffy body and then makes him explode ?

I considered writing that but Luffy's organs are just as stretchy as the rest of him so it'd be hard to rip him apart like that, I just didn't mention it. Hell, one of his most major techniques revolves around using his rubber body to pump his heart more. It's been stated it'd kill anyone else but he can use it because his heart is stretchy.

Basic Observation Haki

Powers and Abilities​

Initial Stage​

• Precognition and Extrasensory Perception (Precognition, Enhanced Sight, Life Detection; Can sense the life energy in others, seeing if they are alive and when they die[15])
  • Telepathy (Can read the minds of others, hearing their voices and thoughts[15])
  • Enhanced Senses
    • Enhanced Awareness (Can sense those near the user[10])
    • Enhanced Hearing (Can hear the conversations of peoples kilometers away[10])
    • Enhanced Vision (Users in training like Enel's vassals are shown to see kilometers away[15], and Aisa could do the same at birth[18]. More potent Kenbunshoku allows the user to see much further into the future)
      • Aura Vision (Can see the auras of others[24])
      • X-Ray Vision (Can look through walls to see the aura of others[24])
      • Panoramic Vision (Their Haki is omnidirectional, allowing them to see all around them[15])
      • Emotion Vision (Regularly sense the emotions and feelings of others[10])
      • Soul Vision (Rayleigh said that Haki can see spiritual energy[10], and Usopp said that he could see spirits[24])

Intermediate Stage​

• Information Analysis and Extrasensory Perception (Power Reading; Can sense the power levels of opponents[10][25])
  • Enhanced Senses
    • Enhanced Vision
      • Neutral Vision (Can see Haki, which is invisible[10], and can also see Kaido's invisible slashes[26])
    • Enhanced Sixth (Get small glimpses into the future[19][15][1])
  • Instinctive Reaction (Kin'emon can sense and fight even without connection to his other senses, as his legs and torso moved around Punk Hazard using only his Kenbunshoku Haki and not any others[27][28][29]. Big Mom and Whitebeard can sense and fight while they're sleeping[30][31]. Rayleigh said that Luffy could unconsciously sense the emotions of living things[6])
Yeah
With Buso Haki, it blocks it out due to Haki counting as a forcefield on our site, which blocks gasses and such.
Echo Echo has sound manip and can dupe himself on top of that
And Luffy would either dodge said sound manip, amp his speed to outrun it, or he'd just body the clones
and finally - Eatle. High 5-A and uses energy projection, so no amount of blunt force resistance is tanking that.
AP stomps flat out aren't allowed here, it'd need to get restricted

What are Ben's starting moves again
Probably use one of his heavy hitter aliens like Fourarms or Humungosaur, and if that doesn't work he switches. This Ben has master control so he can change instantly with a thought.

I considered writing that but Luffy's organs are just as stretchy as the rest of him so it'd be hard to rip him apart like that, I just didn't mention it. Hell, one of his most major techniques revolves around using his rubber body to pump his heart more. It's been stated it'd kill anyone else but he can use it because his heart is stretchy.
Wasn't goop able to do this though ?
8455890-08d7b684-ae1e-44ea-89ed-e6236fc0404b.png

Back