• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Arceus upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Objectively wrong in what sense?
If you sleep, get transported to a magical reality, wake up, and call it a dream - it doesn't necessarily mean it was fictional. In your POV, it was no different than a fictional dream.
As I mentioned, the world of dreams is its own plane of Reality, and Pokémon eat it for breakfast.
They don't. Memories and fabricated images are still dreams.
Reality Vanishes for the Dreams which are eaten yes.
Oh word? Prove it. Because if we go by dreams being just images on the person's head, aka memories of their experience on the dream world, then your point doesn't make any sense.
That's clearly treating the world of dreams as fictional to those on a higher plane, ie. Dreamers and Dream Manipulators.
How they treat the dream world is irrelevant. That's not evidence for actuality. In their experience, it's a dream - they lack context.
Dreams can be also collected and transported to be manifested in the base reality as well. So NO, you're wrong.
"[Fact unrelated to my point], thus, you're wrong"

Great. All the things you've just said can be done with either memories - mind manipulation, or just basic dimensional storage.
The fact that it can be treated as fiction. Has ZERO effect on the Dreamers means they have R>F over the dreams.
You are either delusional, or under some heavy confirmation bias. "It can be TREATED as fiction"?
Pay attention to your own words. The act of moving, shaping, warping, or eating something does not classify as a treatment of fiction - so let's throw these out of the window.
What's the evidence for it being fiction then?

Oh, the dreamers? The fact the dreamers wake up in their beds or wherever they slept and go "Well, that was a dream"? That's not evidence that the physical, accessible, and tangible reality is fiction for the dreamer. In the dreamer's perspective, their EXPERIENCE- they just dreamt, they aren't aware of it being an actual reality, what they consider is worthless because they are actively lacking context of what happened to them.

Furthermore, if established that Dreams = Reality, calling something a dream will automatically not qualify for it to be fiction.

Also, of course it doesn't have an effect on Dreamers - they aren't there, their mind are.

Let's downgrade every 2A cosmology then, since Infinite means plenty silly
I'm going to commit an act of violence to the nearest pillow.

I'm not trying to insult your intelligence - at all. But are you capable of reading and interpreting the English Language? Like, do you have any sort of cognitive disability? I'm not trying to mock you, it's a legitimate question.

No? You don't?... Okay, so tell me - calmly - when I said: "Infinite can only mean plenty, and always means plenty"?

Oh, nowhere? Funny.

NO, WE'RE NOT DOWNGRADING ANYTHING. For hell's sake, context people - here, it's a marketing line, saying there are infinite [product] on a finite space - it's hyperbole by default. Infinite is trying to hype plentitude for the consumer.

Saying a Universe has infinite timelines is different than saying "We have infinite flavors of ice cream on my 10 meter-truck".

If you sleep, get transported to a magical reality, wake up, and call it a dream - it doesn't necessarily mean it was fictional. In your POV, it was no different than a fictional dream.
I'll repeat, their minds create these realities. Which is treated as Fiction
The most standard case is dimensionality, where a difference in the quality that is dimensionality, implies the necessary quantitative difference. Another typical example is reality-fiction differences. Those are cases like viewing a plane of reality as mere fiction, like for example writing on a sheet of paper or a dream. They are assumed to imply superiority of a similar scale.
They don't. Memories and fabricated images are still dreams.
Which is its own plane of reality that characters can physically go to, is seperated by a space and is treated as fiction
Oh word? Prove it. Because if we go by dreams being just images on the person's head, aka memories of their experience on the dream world, then your point doesn't make any sense.
Again. Dreams are their own realities, do not forget the premise of this thread
How they treat the dream world is irrelevant. That's not evidence for actuality. In their experience, it's a dream - they lack context.
They lack Contwxf

EVERY dream is another reality. And there's a barrier separating dreams from reality, so yes, it's another Plane of reality
"[Fact unrelated to my point], thus, you're wrong"

Great. All the things you've just said can be done with either memories - mind manipulation, or just basic dimensional storage.
Dreams are their own realities. You missed the point entirely.

This thread wouldn't exist without that info
You are either delusional, or under some heavy confirmation bias. "It can be TREATED as fiction"?
Pay attention to your own words. The act of moving, shaping, warping, or eating something does not classify as a treatment of fiction - so let's throw these out of the window.
What's the evidence for it being fiction then?
It's a Dream
Has ZERO effect on the Dreamers and Dream Controllers. Treated as fictional, can be eaten, manipulated and all
Pokémon and Humans deconstruct and Reconstruct them as they sleep and wake
Oh, the dreamers? The fact the dreamers wake up in their beds or wherever they slept and go "Well, that was a dream"? That's not evidence that the physical, accessible, and tangible reality is fiction for the dreamer. In the dreamer's perspective, their EXPERIENCE- they just dreamt, they aren't aware of it being an actual reality, what they consider is worthless because they are actively lacking context of what happened to them.
Their minds create the realities which are the dreams. In which Dreamers and Dream Controllers treat as fictional. Again, they THINK reality into existence
Furthermore, if established that Dreams = Reality, calling something a dream will automatically not qualify for it to be fiction.
Lmfao. It's it's own plane of reality just like Data World and Spirit World sir.

Main Reality
Interdream Zone
Dream World

Who cares about its name?
Also, of course it doesn't have an effect on Dreamers - they aren't there, their mind are.
So? Dream Realities being literal Dreams is already on the Tiering System FAQ. Eaten and treated as FICTION

You're missing the point entirely

I'll repeat, their minds create these realities. Which is treated as Fiction.
Show me the evidence, Sniper. You're annoying as all hell, claiming whatever the hell you want. I won't put up with this, show me the evidence or SHUT UP.

No, their minds don't fabricate the realities out of thin air. The separate plane of reality can be accessed through a third party at any given moment - and the existence of the reality isn't tied in ANY WAY to the dreamers mind. No - their mind is simply transferred to this plane - which is literal.

STOP PRESSING THE SAME BUTTON YOU ABSOLUTE-... Ugh.

How it's treated is irrelevant and isn't evidence for how it actually is. That's final.
Which is its own plane of reality that characters can physically go to, is seperated by a space and is treated as fiction
"can physically go", then it's not fictional.
"is separated by a space" then it's not inferior or fictional, nor in the dreamer's mind.

How it's treated is irrelevant.
Again. Dreams are their own realities, do not forget the premise of this thread.
Memories aren't. Memories of the events of a dream aren't a reality, the dream itself is.
They lack Contwxf

EVERY dream is another reality. And there's a barrier separating dreams from reality, so yes, it's another Plane of reality
That doesn't answer my concern, stop repeating yourself, you're acting like a 12 year old.
Dreams are their own realities. You missed the point entirely.

This thread wouldn't exist without that info.
I ******* KNOW THAT, YOU'VE SAID IT INFINITE TIMES.
My point never attacked this fact.
It's a Dream
Has ZERO effect on the Dreamers and Dream Controllers. Treated as fictional, can be eaten, manipulated and all.
Rinse and repeat. These are not evidence FRA. The realities themselves are not eaten.

Pokémon and Humans deconstruct and Reconstruct them as they sleep and wake
They ******* don't.
Their minds create the realities which are the dreams.
It doesn't.
In which Dreamers and Dream Controllers treat as fictional. Again, they THINK reality into existence.
They don't.
Lmfao. It's it's own plane of reality just like Data World and Spirit World sir.

Main Reality
Interdream Zone
Dream World.
Smashes my head against a concrete wall
Who cares about its name?

So? Dream Realities being literal Dreams is already on the Tiering System FAQ. Eaten and treated as FICTION

You're missing the point entirely
How can I miss it when you just Ctrl+V'd the same dumb shit to reply to literally everything. I'm debating a child.

Debating Sniper is literally this:

"Did you know dreams are realities and treated as fiction. This obviously is R>F"
"Treated? Are they actually fiction?"
"Yes."
"Why?"
"Because they're treated as fiction."
"But that doesn't mean they're actually fiction"
"But they're treated as fiction."
"But it can be accessed physically by humans, and they aren't superior-"
"[1000 valid concerns]"

I'm literally not debating this guy anymore.

Show me the evidence, Sniper. You're annoying as all hell, claiming whatever the hell you want. I won't put up with this, show me the evidence or SHUT UP.
Dream mists is used to collect the dreams and manifest them in the base reality. Yes, their minds create the dreams
No, their minds don't fabricate the realities out of thin air. The separate plane of reality can be accessed through a third party at any given moment - and the existence of the reality isn't tied in ANY WAY to the dreamers mind. No - their mind is simply transferred to this plane - which is literal.
Are you okay?

1. Dreams are fabricated by the minds of the Dreamers
2. Dreams can be isolated, collected and be used to manifest those dreams into the base reality
STOP PRESSING THE SAME BUTTON YOU ABSOLUTE-... Ugh.

How it's treated is irrelevant and isn't evidence for how it actually is. That's final.
Because you say so?
"can physically go", then it's not fictional.
"is separated by a space" then it's not inferior or fictional, nor in the dreamer's mind.
It can be eaten, and manipulated freely
It can be deconstructed and reconstructed
It's its own plane of reality
How it's treated is irrelevant.
Lol
Memories aren't. Memories of the events of a dream aren't a reality, the dream itself is.
"Those who's memories fade, seek to carve them in their Hearts"

That doesn't answer my concern, stop repeating yourself, you're acting like a 12 year old.

I ******* KNOW THAT, YOU'VE SAID IT INFINITE TIMES.
My point never attacked this fact.

Rinse and repeat. These are not evidence FRA. The realities themselves are not eaten.

They ******* don't.
They do.
It doesn't.
It does
They don't.
They do.
Smashes my head against a concrete wall
Maybe trying to use it to reason would be better
How can I miss it when you just Ctrl+V'd the same dumb shit to reply to literally everything. I'm debating a child.

YOU REPEAT THE EXACT SAME SHIT.

Stfu and get out of here

Debating Sniper is literally this:

"Did you know dreams are realities and treated as fiction. This obviously is R>F"
"Treated? Are they actually fiction?"
"Yes."
"Why?"
"Because they're treated as fiction."
"But that doesn't mean they're actually fiction"
"But it can be accessed physically by humans, and they aren't superior-"
"[1000 valid concerns]"

I'm literally not debating this guy anymore.
"Infinite means Plenty"

Good ******* CHRIST

TOP 10 VS BATTLES WIKI COMEBACKS, YOU WON'T BELIEVE NUMBER 6.

Pokemon isn't turning 5-D via dikensional travel, cry about it.
I never said we are turning anything 5D
I explicitly mentioned it's an outlier

Maybe try paying attention next time

A lot of what TioKill is saying is unnecessary. Bros typing his monologues as if he’s a character from a book…
I have to go explaning why thinking dreams are dreams isn't evidence of higher dimensional hierarchy to someone who can't even elaborate a decent argument and uses Ctrl+V to reply to 10 different points with the same information.
It's excruciating, I'm not about to be polite to this person - he's already disliked by many.

Sniper is cognitively incapable of coming up with new arguments - instead he's going to repeat the same debunked idea 50 times without replying to any of your points. So yeah, the bozo will keep saying it's an outlier.

Sniper is cognitively incapable of coming up with new arguments - instead he's going to repeat the same debunked idea 50 times without replying to any of your points. So yeah, the bozo will keep saying it's an outlier.
Don't call him bozo.

I did. And you kept regurgitating the same thing over and over because

"Pokémon can never be 5D"

I did. And you kept regurgitating the same thing over and over because.
Bro is literally projecting.

"Uhhh, Dreams are alternate realities"
"Cool."
"Uhhh, Dreams are fictional to the dreamer"
"Why?"
"Because it's treated as fiction"
"That's not valid"
"[Rinse and Repeat]"

Eating or interacting with the dreams is just a Low 2-C feat, btw.
"Pokémon can never be 5D"
Arceus is 5D.

Bro is literally projecting.

"Uhhh, Dreams are alternate realities"
"Cool."
"Uhhh, Dreams are fictional to the dreamer"
"Why?"
"Because it's treated as fiction"
"That's not valid"
"[Rinse and Repeat]"

Eating or interacting with the dreams is just a Low 2-C feat, btw.

Arceus is 5D.
so if someone sees a specific reality as a dream he/she is necessarily higher in
existence?....just asking to confirm also in arcues case i can agree 5D not just because of he sees time and space as a dream cuz....other stuff on his space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back