• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Saying "stop being ignorant" does not seem particularly bad to me, just a bit irritable.
I think it’s just him saying that just to convince people that a tier 11 vs a tier 4 isn’t a stomp. Plus he did say he makes these matches for the sake of popularity instead of fairness.

Idk if this is report worthy, but @TauanVictor has been making numerous spite matches with This one being the worst of them all and even had the audacity to tell someone to “Stop being arrogant.” And he made one Here and clearly he knew the AP of both characters making this a spite. It should be noted that he was reported for doing stuff like this in the past.
Since he was reported for this exact same thing before some action should be taken this time around. Maybe a temporary ban from making versus threads?

Idk if this is report worthy, but @TauanVictor has been making numerous spite matches with This one being the worst of them all and even had the audacity to tell someone to “Stop being arrogant.” And he made one Here and clearly he knew the AP of both characters making this a spite. It should be noted that he was reported for doing stuff like this in the past.
Telling someone to "stop being ignorant" is rather unnecessary, but it's not a heinous crime, he's just irritable. It doesn't really help that Reaper threw it right back at him either making it mutually aggressive.

Both are 3-A in tier on their pages, the only thing that makes it a stomp is the absurd scaling chain we see with Dragon Ball characters, anyone can make that mistake.

I think it’s just him saying that just to convince people that a tier 11 vs a tier 4 isn’t a stomp
The problem here is that the Tier 11 is SCP-3143, who has the ability to make someone fictional and thus match their tier, the AP gap itself isn't the issue at all and the devil is in the details here, which I don't think you could fault him for.

It's not as if the user has only made stomp matches either, as this one made recently is perfectly valid.

This not being the first report however is the biggest sin because it shows that the same mistake is being made, but we can gather that profiles are at minimum being checked because he's aware that the match can work between a lower tier and a higher one because of things you'd only know had you read the file, which is still better than he was before. There's very slight improvement here.

If it were on me alone I'd just warn him again and push for a ban the next time, if someone wants to push for a ban now however I'd accept 1-7 days, but no more.

Oh no Dragon Ball ratings are ******* impossible to find, with how unfathomably dumb that scaling chain gets and is listed nowhere proper on the wiki.

In general keep in mind, high tier vs. low tier matches can once in a blue moon, work, so it's excusable for them to be stomps.

Just for clarification next time, a hidden-spite match would be one that has absolutely no feasible wincons even from an uninitiated member's point of view. These aren't really spite matches, although if Tauan is making them frequently enough, we can discuss a month long matchmaking ban :V

Okay. Is somebody here willing to give him the official instruction? I am not particularly well informed about the specifics, so I am probably not the best choice.

User made edits on Yuno's profile without a CRT

I have reverted the edits

Last edited:
Agreed. A warning instruction is enough in this case.

I also posted a message to them.

I am exhausted to deal with Theuser789's logic on this thread, I need a staff to make him understand that he can't complain of users "using a fan wikia [Our profiles] as WoG" in a Vsthread and that the thing to do is to try to fix the profile by way of CRTs, he said "I don't care, working on a fan wikia isn't my job, I am not wrong because" of what he believes that the profile states otherwise, meaning he can keep on complaining to users for what they read on profiles on Vsthreads if he disagrees with the profiles. Which I don't want to be the one telling him he can't do.

This is technically not against the rules, in the sense that they don't state that one has to follow what profiles say about characters on Vsthreads w/o making things up that contradict the profiles, it's just implied and evident in context.

Would one of our administrators be willing to help Eficiente please?

I said a character said to be a machine and looking like one was a machine, and that is not what I reported, the thread was full of things like this.

Anyways, what happened, as you can see in the thread, is that Eficiente here started arguing against other people on Time Eater being a robot simply based on its classification on the wikia (which doesn't actualy even say it is a robot), being insistent on it even after several users stated it wasn't, without even providing any proof:

1) Time Eater is not a robot, so that logic wouldn't work.
He is a robot/machine.

No he isn't. Eggman later uses some machinary so he could control it but in it's original form it's not a robot or a machine
There is no evidence for it and the profile doesn't even cover it before this would-be cyberization.

He is not a robot. Again, Eggman only put some stuff to control it but in it's original form it's some sort of monster
It's a robot and a monster/creature, even when being a machine he's called a creature. It should have been clear by what I said before, but even if you were correct the profile only covers it as a robot, w/o a key for its would-be original form, and so it doesn't matter to bring it up on the topic of what he is in a Vsthread.

Then I came in the thread to explain how he isn't a robot:

Also the Time Eater is not a robot, it's an ancient creature that met with Eggman after Colors, where Eggman then gave it enhancements, saying it's a robot is objectively wrong
That is to say "[What you believe], [what was already said here], [what you believe, again, and said as objectively]".

Then once I explained how he wasn't a robot (which you can see in my posts in the thread above), instead of arguing back against me or conceding he was wrong, he deflected back to the page, which doesn't even prove him right:

I see pointless to keep this up, but I will point out that I'm not using my word as WoG like you made up, I'm not being passive agressive, if anything I'm very tired on the lack of self-reflection when for example you say something like "what literally everyone with reading comprehension believes", and the only fan wiki I used is ours as this is a Vsthread and it goes by our standards & rules that no one can make things up when they talk and need to follow what we agreed on when things are properly evaluated in CRTs and have in profiles, you literally cannot complain to me that I say something our profiles say.

Then he claimed I was the one who was wrong, for correcting a mistake:
That is a destructive logic you have, you should have realized that you were wrong and made your own thread to fix things up, not ignore the issue and normalize that we're not perfect and that so it's ok to complain to someone something you think it's wrong but profiles state otherwise in a Vsthread. As said, I'm very tired on the lack of self-reflection, things like "Nice wall of text" and "Cope" still go in line with my decision.

My point wasn't that you shouldn't use the wikia at ALL, just that it isn't always right, and sometimes hard evidence can counter something that was added years ago. This isn't anything report worthy, just basic banter, I literally did nothing wrong, I am being reported for fixing misinformation

Last edited:
Okay. The situation seems harmless then.

Also, if we have inaccurate information, somebody should preferably correct it.

Yeah this isn't a big deal but someone who is participating in a vs thread while not being aware of one of the characters is only going to go by what is written in the profile. So it is always better to make a CRT to change something if it is incorrect and then use it in the debate, or people might just get confused between what the profile says and what others say.

Well, give him instructions and delete the page anyway. I am very busy right now. Is somebody else willing to handle it?

Back