• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor Octopus (Raimi) VS The Lizard (TASM)

• Starting Distance: 3m
  • Both in-character
  • Protostar nuclear reactor are restricted
1200px-Clock_Tower_-_Palace_of_Westminster%2C_London_-_May_2007.jpg

Octopus: 5 (@Vizer04, @OneBleachHurricane, @SamanPatou, @Dusty_Raider, @TauanVictor)
Lizard:
Inconclusive:

otto_octavius_doctor_octopus__nwh_png_by_iwasboredsoididthis_deprn31-pre.png
cfe7e7d05f2491277646037fd59bdc8a.png

Last edited:
Octavious is faster, and has superior range, and is smarter.

Lizard man's got regen though, which could be an issue.

I think Otto is more likely to use his advantages in a efficient way than the Lizard. Plus, he's probably a bit stronger considering his battle against the Iron Spider.

Well you see, Raimi Spidey ALSO defeated lizard, therefore due to A > B > C

anyways, The Lizard is going to uh... throw himself at Otto and otto is going to punch him in the face very hard sounds like a OPM episode. i guess Otto could knock him out from just punching him in the face a lot. negates the whole regen issue, doubt he'd want to kill the lizard regardless.

anyways, The Lizard is going to uh... throw himself at Otto and otto is going to punch him in the face very hard sounds like a OPM episode. i guess Otto could knock him out from just punching him in the face a lot. negates the whole regen issue, doubt he'd want to kill the lizard regardless.
The Lizard has Acrobatics, could it make it difficult for Otto to knock him out?

Doc Ock seems to have a slight stat advantage (Individual Tentacles are able to overpower the Spider-Men, and able to tank pumpkin bombs), range and numbers advantage with tentacles, and better maneuverability (The man fought Raimi Spiderman on the sides of a building, all around a speeding train, etc.)

Voting Doc Ock

I also see it difficult for Lizard to get close to Ock, with the arms keeping him at bay and eventually catching and restraining him like they did to Spider-Man.
I don't think Lizard has enough strength to break them if he gets wrapped, and his acrobatics shouldn't be much of a trouble either, since Doc could keep up and tag Spidey.

I vote Doc Ock.

And how the Lizard will do it? there are several Tentacles not allowing him to come close from octavious
regen + his pain resistance (which, he should have by not reacting to being shot in the head[i believe he was shot in the head anyways] with a shotgun). knocking the lizard out is ock's wincon, and The Lizard just has to break the arms, which shouldn't be too hard considering his pain resistance should let him shrug off attacks from ock.

has doc ock ever shown the willingness to crush skulls? if not he wont. he's going to attempt to knock him out.
I recall him crushing tobey once iirc

And a pain resistance feat. no normal human shrugs off bullets going to any part of their body.

Because our body is weak, bullets damage us and destroy our fresh and bones, different than a 8-C character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back