• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kflare63

He/Him
•Speed is equalized
•Both are 2-C
•Astral birth/void will be used
•There will be no prior knowledge
•Battle takes place where the initial area where void termina is fought

Void:1(CreepCalamity)

Time eater:2(ultra_instinct_issei,Shey)

Incon:

Last edited:
Is time eater's ee passive if not is it in character when not controlled void might use why can't we be friends first.

Time eater's EE + BFR is not passive. though he goes for that move pretty fast and will start with it

Last edited:
Rocky-Kirby.png

Glancing at this thread.

Void's mindhax can affects robots as it works on a robot, we also see the insides of that rock above and he does not have a brain.

Also I don't see from where what's being claimed from Time Eater comes from, its only feat alone is to face Eggman and the latter getting away with using it. It looked sentient so good for it, but what reason would this robot have to lead with EE? It could try to punch and crush Void like Eggman did with the Sonics, and it didn't erase anything that we know of before Eggman used it.

Glancing at this thread.

Void's mindhax can affects robots as it works on a robot, we also see the insides of that rock above and he does not have a brain.
1) Time Eater is not a robot, so that logic wouldn't work.

2) The reason why it leads with EE is because that's literally the first thing it did upon arriving at Classic Sonic's world
Also I don't see from where what's being claimed from Time Eater comes from, its only feat alone is to face Eggman and the latter getting away with using it. It looked sentient so good for it, but what reason would this robot have to lead with EE? It could try to punch and crush Void like Eggman did with the Sonics, and it didn't erase anything that we know of before Eggman used it.
You couldn't be more wrong. Not only that, but Time Eater also erased Modern Sonic's universe and he actually used EE more than any other move

He is a robot/machine.
No he isn't. Eggman later uses some machinary so he could control it but in it's original form it's not a robot or a machine
That was when controlled by Eggman.
No it wasn't. Eggman was not seen anywhere during these moments, and in fact in both occasions the Sonics fight Eggman, Time Eater is seen without either Eggman, so yeah, still wrong

No he isn't. Eggman later uses some machinary so he could control it but in it's original form it's not a robot or a machine
There is no evidence for it and the profile doesn't even cover it before this would-be cyberization.
No it wasn't. Eggman was not seen anywhere during these moments, and in fact in both occasions the Sonics fight Eggman, Time Eater is seen without either Eggman, so yeah, still wrong
It is irrelevant to point out how Eggman was not seen anywhere as he is inside the robot. One Eggman alone can pilot that, that's how Eggman got his classic version. Eggman stated that he came across the place where the monster was born and went to control it, with no time for the being to do anything more, Eggman goes over how what the machine did was his plan, like taking Sonic's friends which you claimed he did on its own. He's already a robot when he does the that and when he affected classic Sonic's universe.

There is no evidence for it and the profile doesn't even cover it before this would-be cyberization.
He is not a robot. Again, Eggman only put some stuff to control it but in it's original form it's some sort of monster
It is irrelevant to point out how Eggman was not seen anywhere as he is inside the robot.
Then explain this. And also explain this. Both instances had Eggman and Time Eater existing seperately and TE isn't controlled by anything when it takes Eggman

He is not a robot. Again, Eggman only put some stuff to control it but in it's original form it's some sort of monster
It's a robot and a monster/creature, even when being a machine he's called a creature. It should have been clear by what I said before, but even if you were correct the profile only covers it as a robot, w/o a key for its would-be original form, and so it doesn't matter to bring it up on the topic of what he is in a Vsthread.

And you're contradicting yourself by admitting he was being controlled when doing things you also claimed were his own choice.
You are failing to explain some points I brought while expecting me to explain yours. You could have just thought about your points based on what I said, that was modern Eggman taking in classic Eggman for help to better use the machine, as he explained.
Eggman takes out the defeated Eggman of that time, otherwise the main characters would need to imprison him when they're done doing nothing. Alternatively, this wasn't the Eggman of that time, but the modern one taking his place, and then classic Eggman controlling TE rescued him. And as you can clearly see, TE's still a machine there, as it is always, it doesn't make sense to the point of him not being a robot you're trying to bring.

It's a robot and a monster/creature, even when being a machine he's called a creature. It should have been clear by what I said before, but even if you were correct the profile only covers it as a robot, w/o a key for its would-be original form, and so it doesn't matter to bring it up on the topic of what he is in a Vsthread.

And you're contradicting yourself by admitting he was being controlled when doing things you also claimed were his own choice.
The robot version is only seen being controlled by Eggman, so with your logic Eggman would have to be controlling it here, meaning he just erases since you already concede that he does that at first when controlled by the Eggmen

Also the Time Eater is not a robot, it's an ancient creature that met with Eggman after Colors, where Eggman then gave it enhancements, saying it's a robot is objectively wrong

Last edited:
The robot version is only seen being controlled by Eggman, so with your logic Eggman would have to be controlling it here, meaning he just erases since you already concede that he does that at first when controlled by the Eggmen
but then again it would work on the eggmen

I was saying he's a robot, they were telling me he isn't, you follow your own line by saying that and wording it like that. TE can do things in its own too, so not necessarily, nor intuitively if not stated.
Also the Time Eater is not a robot, it's an ancient creature that met with Eggman after Colors, where Eggman then gave it enhancements, saying it's a robot is objectively wrong
That is to say "[What you believe], [what was already said here], [what you believe, again, and said as objectively]".

Um what? Time Eater literally have no emotions, or brain. It's like you saying to make a rock feel something and empathic manip a rock
If it goes that far... VT has infinite reincarnation and he can just seal TE in another dimension.

Edit: The m&3 manip can affect rocks and robots soooo...

Last edited:
I was saying he's a robot, they were telling me he isn't, you follow your own line by saying that and wording it like that. TE can do things in its own too, so not necessarily, nor intuitively if not stated.
Time Eater literally only becomes a "robot" once under Eggman's control, you are completely wrong in your baseless statment he is a robot. Instead of using your word as WoG prove that he is actually a robot instead of dismissing people with non-sequiturs
That is to say "[What you believe], [what was already said here], [what you believe, again, and said as objectively]".
It's not "what I believe", it's the facts and what literally everyone with reading comprehension believes

Never in the game he is stated to be a robot, Eggman says:

Modern Eggman: It will be my pleasure, most excellent and efficacious Dr. Eggman from the Past.[Flashback to the ending of Sonic Colors, with Orbot and Cubot pushing the Egg Mobile through space, with Eggman inside. They find the Time Eater, which Eggman scans. Impressed with what he has found, Eggman flies towards the Time Eater.]
Modern Eggman (voiceover): After my most recent setback, I stumbled upon the primordial form of this unique creation. Which I discovered had amazing abilities even I have never been able to master. It could erase time and space! I then had the brilliant idea to use my discovery to undo my previous defeats!

[Flashback ends.]Modern Eggman: In order to perfect it, I needed the help of someone as smart as I am. The only person that smart... is me!
The Time Eater is a primordial form that met with Eggman in space, then Eggman perfected it together with Classic Eggman by adding robotic parts to it, you can see this in the two designs

The original design before Eggman:

Chara_04.png

And the one after:
Time_Eater_Full_Appearance.png

So now, instead of being passive agressive, please show any evidence that the Time Eater is a robot before Eggman came along, instead of using a fan wikia as WoG

If it goes that far... VT has infinite reincarnation and he can just seal TE in another dimension.
He can't do that and infinite reincarnation is misleading to something he has that doesn't matter for combat.
Time Eater literally only becomes a "robot" once under Eggman's control, you are completely wrong in your baseless statment he is a robot. Instead of using your word as WoG prove that he is actually a robot instead of dismissing people with non-sequiturs

It's not "what I believe", it's the facts and what literally everyone with reading comprehension believes

Never in the game he is stated to be a robot, Eggman says:

The Time Eater is a primordial form that met with Eggman in space, then Eggman perfected it together with Classic Eggman by adding robotic parts to it, you can see this in the two designs

The original design before Eggman:

Chara_04.png

And the one after:
Time_Eater_Full_Appearance.png

So now, instead of being passive agressive, please show any evidence that the Time Eater is a robot before Eggman came along, instead of using a fan wikia as WoG

I see pointless to keep this up, but I will point out that I'm not using my word as WoG like you made up, I'm not being passive agressive, if anything I'm very tired on the lack of self-reflection when for example you say something like "what literally everyone with reading comprehension believes", and the only fan wiki I used is ours as this is a Vsthread and it goes by our standards & rules that no one can make things up when they talk and need to follow what we agreed on when things are properly evaluated in CRTs and have in profiles, you literally cannot complain to me that I say something our profiles say.

He can't do that and infinite reincarnation is misleading to something he has that doesn't matter for combat.

I see pointless to keep this up, but I will point out that I'm not using my word as WoG like you made up, I'm not being passive agressive, if anything I'm very tired on the lack of self-reflection when for example you say something like "what literally everyone with reading comprehension believes", and the only fan wiki I used is ours as this is a Vsthread and it goes by our standards & rules that no one can make things up when they talk and need to follow what we agreed on when things are properly evaluated in CRTs and have in profiles, you literally cannot complain to me that I say something our profiles say.
He has portal manip and that just means he can come back

Back