• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

We tried to report you on CV and the mods didn’t want any of it. Also notice how the mod mentions you taking shots at me first.
No he didn't. He's referencing a warning he gave to MJ and I because MJ found my twitter and was using it to mock me, so I mentioned something MJ did on reddit. He was not referencing me taking shots at you, and you knew that.

You’re literally agreeing with what I just said. We tried to report you on CV and the mods didn’t want any of it. Also notice how the mod mentions you taking shots at me first.
No he didn't. He's referencing a warning he gave to MJ and I because MJ found my twitter and was using it to mock me, so I mentioned something MJ did on reddit. He was not referencing me taking shots at you, and you knew that.
Anyway, it seems best to drop this issue for now, unless any other staff members think that the evidence above is something that needs to be further investigated.

“Found your Twitter.” You mean the Twitter that you showcased to everyone via your screenshots of author responding to you.

Ok, now that the incident with Deagonx, which I admittedly didn't notice before posting, is dealt with, can we deal with this? It's only continued in the meantime, as well.
My hand has been forced at this point.

I am reporting @Infera28 for repeatedly and intentionally lying about what I have said in this thread

Now, that alone is just annoying but not particularly report-worthy. The problem is that he continues to not only do this as there are multiple staff members on the page (who have done jack shit fyi), but in a post meant to summarize the arguments used in the thread for staff coming to the thread in future to use as a reference. The intention here is exceedingly obvious to anyone with functioning eyeballs.

They are continuing to spread misinformation. While this looks like a minor issue, misreprenting and ignoring the opinions of the opposition because you don't agree with what they are saying are major problems on a site which primarily engages in debate I feel.

Ok, now that the incident with Deagonx, which I admittedly didn't notice before posting, is dealt with, can we deal with this? It's only continued in the meantime, as well.
Nobody spread any false information, in fact you did not provide any evidence and now you say that because we did not pay attention to the evidence that did not exist, then we are spreading false information. None of what you said in the thread was in Novel, if you were ignored it was because you did not have even the slightest evidence. And in fact, you were spreading false information all the time.

I also report you for the insults and threats you made in the following posts

They are continuing to spread misinformation. While this looks like a minor issue, misreprenting and ignoring the opinions of the opposition because you don't agree with what they are saying are major problems on a site which primarily engages in debate I feel.
Can you show me some examples of misinformation that we have spread? we never ignored anything and did not spread any misinformation. All we did was ask the others why they were against downgrade, because if someone has no valid reason then we can not stop downgrade.

"I disagree with downgrade because I think the reasons are not good enough" it is not a valid opinion.

"I disagree with the downgrade because one side makes more sense then the other" is indeed valid Infera.
Of course, I never said such a thing in the thread, I never said they are not valid, I'm just saying it here

I just told Everything12 once that the reason for his opposition is outdated content because we have created new premises and it is better for him to read them as well, which made him very angry for such a simple request

He got pissy because of the general attitude of both sides. You and HI3, even if he agreed with the ladder's reasons for disagreeing.

"I disagree with the downgrade because one side makes more sense then the other" is indeed valid Infera.
I did not even say that they are not valid, I just wanted to know why everything thinks the opposition is more logical, but it seems that I did not even have the right to say it because it made him very angry.

I did not even say that they are not valid, I just wanted to know why everything thinks the opposition is more logical, but it seems that I did not even have the right to say it because it made him very angry.
Why question it at all? If someone thinks one side is more logical why contest it? That's what you were coming off as doing.

It is interesting to me that they keep saying that I lied all the time and spread false information, but they have no evidence and examples to prove it. So in fact they are lying and ruining my face.

If you read the thread, I was the only one who sent scans.

You could instead word the "there is no opposition" in the thing, which there was, more like "The Opposition lacks scans to prove their point" unless they were using the scans you provided. In which case you shouldn't say anything unless you get verbal confirmation from THEM that they don't appose it. That's where the misinformation accusations come from and... they're kinda right considering they did have an opposition to it.

Nobody spread any false information, in fact you did not provide any evidence and now you say that because we did not pay attention to the evidence that did not exist, then we are spreading false information. None of what you said in the thread was in Novel, if you were ignored it was because you did not have even the slightest evidence. And in fact, you were spreading false information all the time.

I also report you for the insults and threats you made in the following posts

No, you did. You know you did. Anybody with functional eyes can see you did. The only person you're fooling is yourself. Everything you have said here can be disproven by someone reading the thread far more succinctly than I can describe in words.

Also, not only was one of those not a threat, but that one is also a completely valid criticism of Due's actions. As I have said above, it's exceedingly obvious what you were doing to anyone who read the thread, something Due is obligated to do before passing any judgement on his part. And yet he very clearly did not. He singled me out and ignored all of the other shit going on.

Now, I am not pleading innocence totally. I was being rude and that's just the fact of the situation, but I genuinely believe it was deserved considering what you were doing.

You could instead word the "there is no opposition" in the thing, which there was, more like "The Opposition lacks scans to prove their point" unless they were using the scans you provided. In which case you shouldn't say anything unless you get verbal confirmation from THEM that they don't appose it. That's where the misinformation accusations come from and... they're kinda right considering they did have an opposition to it.
The thread consisted of several parts. I just said that one of them agreed with one of the parts. For the density part, I wrote the reason for the opposition and I never said that there was no opposition. Only for parts where there was no opposition, I said there is no opposition.

No, you did. You know you did. Anybody with functional eyes can see you did. The only person you're fooling is yourself. Everything you have said here can be disproven by someone reading the thread far more succinctly than I can describe in words.

Also, not only was one of those not a threat, but that one is also a completely valid criticism of Due's actions. As I have said above, it's exceedingly obvious what you were doing to anyone who read the thread, something Due is obligated to do before passing any judgement on his part. And yet he very clearly did not. He singled me out and ignored all of the other shit going on.

Now, I am not pleading innocence totally. I was being rude and that's just the fact of the situation, but I genuinely believe it was deserved considering what you were doing.
Anyone can see that I never spread the wrong information and did not ignore anyone. I just wrote that you agreed with one of the parts in thread, out of the several parts.

Which then led you to lie that I was spreading the wrong information all the time.

In fact, the only thing that happened was this:

1. You were very violent and offensive all the time, and just because I said you agreed with one of the parts, you insulted and threatened me.

2. I made a simple request to everything, after which he treated me very harshly.

3. Even here, you insulted those who oppose you again, saying that only those with functional eyes can believe what you say.

OK, just to correct some false information, HI3 didn't threaten you. He was quite rude, yes, but he didn't threaten you. While HI3 could've been better, you were also quite difficult to deal with, Infera, which probably contributed to his annoyance. Don't try and make the situation seem worse than it is.

OK, just to correct some false information, HI3 didn't threaten you. He was quite rude, yes, but he didn't threaten you. While HI3 could've been better, you were also quite difficult to deal with, Infera, which probably contributed to his annoyance. Don't try and make the situation seem worse than it is.

Sounds like a threat

So, kindly stop ******* lying about what I say. This is your final warning.

That isn't a threat, friend. Just a very rude comment. He doesn't even have the authority to give a warning

Honestly, both sides just need to calm down here. Everybody made some mistakes, and some people may get warnings, but it isn't like this is the end of the world. Just try and be mature about this.

While Hl3 has been rude, Infera has consistently misrepresented the opposition as well. Saying that "no one disagrees with this point" while the last 30 posts have been about how they disagree is quite notable.

Regardless of how you view their disagreement, you should include it as well, otherwise you could also say that no one agrees with your side, using the same logic.

Personally not sure what to do regarding the thread, other than getting more staff for a tie-break (rip Shinza having any knowledgeble members), but Hl3 and Infera should get warnings regardless.

@the above stuff

The issue's already gone to HR, so no more of it on this thread. I'll post what happens when it happens.

You cannot punish someone for reporting someone else, especially for reporting staff, unless the report can be shown to be faked and malicious. That would set a terrible precedent and result in HR not ever doing anything. If someone is saying they're going to report you and you've done nothing wrong, then just let them make a report that gets denied. Don't report them in retribution for it.

4_Shinza_Banshou_Downgrade___Page_2___VS_Battles_Wiki_Forum_-_Opera_11_27_2021_4_48_18_PM.png

This is what Infera quoted about with him threatening him. This was at 9:18.

A minute later on Discord, Hl3 says this:
debate_-_Discord_11_27_2021_4_56_18_PM_2.png

The only threat was to report him to RvR for misrepresenting/lying about what he said. Figured this was important for context.

Your behavior hasn't been the best either, Infera. None of these things you're posting are really report worthy. His only threat has been about reporting you to this thread, which is the 2nd message you just quoted. He was going to report you for lying about what he's saying. Nothing more, nothing less.
Without any evidence or example, he keeps saying that I was spreading false information all the time and he was very rude and violent in the thread and he admitted that. He then reported me, without any evidence, for spreading false information in this thread, while he himself was talking all the time without any evidence and everything he said contradicted the novel.

The very rude behavior in the thread and accusing me of spreading false information all the time is well worth reporting.

While Hl3 has been rude, Infera has consistently misrepresented the opposition as well. Saying that "no one disagrees with this point" while the last 30 posts have been about how they disagree is quite notable.

Regardless of how you view their disagreement, you should include it as well, otherwise you could also say that no one agrees with your side, using the same logic.

Personally not sure what to do regarding the thread, other than getting more staff for a tie-break (rip Shinza having any knowledgeble members), but Hl3 and Infera should get warnings regardless.
The thread consisted of several parts, no one opposed some of the parts, when no one was against those parts, then why should I write the names of oppositions? which oppositions?

Everyone only disagreed with the density part, which I wrote down the reason for their opposition, and I never said they did not disagree, so I do not understand why I should be warned.

Back