• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Jotaro Kujo VS Daidouji (Senran Kagura)

Rule:
1. Speed is equalized.
2. SBA
3. Jotaro Kujo is in his Part 3 key (9-B. At least 8-C with Star Platinum, High 8-C while enraged, far higher while angrier) while Daidouji is 8-B, higher with Frantic Mode. Both are in their strongest state.

Vote:
Jotaro Kujo: 0
Daidouji: 0
Inconclusive: 0

First option: Time Stop + MFTL barrages = gg (Speed equalized means the same exact speed, no? So both characters could be MFTL due to speed equalized)
Second option: Just do some wonky shit and knock her out via using phashing, whatever it might be
Or Jotaro can just shatter her collar bone in stopped time, give out few more punches, and gg.

First option: Time Stop + MFTL barrages = gg (Speed equalized means the same exact speed, no? So both characters could be MFTL due to speed equalized)
Second option: Just do some wonky shit and knock her out via using phashing, whatever it might be
Or Jotaro can just shatter her collar bone in stopped time, give out few more punches, and gg.
Well It does say in Daidouji's profile that she has resistance to time stop, but I don't know how good that resistance is so oof

Well It does say in Daidouji's profile that she has resistance to time stop, but I don't know how good that resistance is so oof
Other advantages Jotaro has here: Endurance and Stamina. Part 3: The first one is him shrugging off hid collar bone being like, dusted, and getting up just fine and not really giving a ****.(Endurance) Part 4: The second is him being able to still stand up (Stamina and Endurance) even after being knocked out, whilst heavily wounded, and having lost great amount of blood as well. Even Kira remarks about being able to see through the wounds/holes on Jotaro's body quite clearly or so he said. Jotaro was still able to smack him..
And then another feat, is him being able to endure having his head split temporarily as well. Counts as Endurance too ig.

And then there's Jotaro being massively buffed himself. Dude's Large Building himself (I'd say City Block, but whatever, we'll go with the profile as the OP said) from tanking Bloodlusted kicks from a much more buffed up The World, whom got said boost from DIO drinking blood from Joseph. He survived these hits with no holes or whatever, too. Quite solid.

now that I have listed out his dura and shit.... Yeah. Didnt he also have fire resistance or whatever too? Idk what else

One or two final thing: Jotaro has massive big brains too. Then there's also with Star Platinum being able to move on its own, summon on its own without the command or will of Jotaro, as well. Can basically defend and go on offensive without Jotaro's command. There's also SP having a busted af precision and senses. Its busted, like damn. Can also sense beings/stands sneaking up on Jotaro whilst unsummoned as well + Jotaro being unaware, said stand was also microscopic in size, but SP was able to detect the presence of that stand anyways, like, 1-2 meters away? Should upscale from that one feat in Mid P3 due to Post Part 3 SP having finished its development.

I dont have anything else to say, I guess. 🤷‍♂️

Resistance to time stop? Hmm, I'll check that.

Yeah i will probably go with Jotaro then, Star Platinum should be able to defend Jotaro from Female Jotaro's attacks and would use time stop for offense or defense if needed to be. Jotaro could also get stronger if he gets more angry I guess and Female Jotaro's frantic mode gives her more power but her durability falls short because of that which Jotaro could abuse to win the battle.

Rule:
1. Speed is equalized.
2. SBA
3. Jotaro Kujo is in his Part 3 key (9-B. At least 8-C with Star Platinum, High 8-C while enraged, far higher while angrier) while Daidouji is 8-B, higher with Frantic Mode. Both are in their strongest state.

Vote:
Jotaro Kujo: 0
Daidouji: 0
Inconclusive: 0
Would Enraged Jotaro be Bloodlusted here? Typically, him being enrage boosted in character would be him being bloodlusted, tbh.

This is a stomp no matter how you look at it.

Daidouji is 39x times stronger and resist time stop. Jotaro has no chance here.
Depends. Why does she resist time stop? Can you provide some scans of her doing so, please? I dont know anything about her, other than her being "City Block level"
"Stomp" I dont think I have seen NPI being mentioned though? Its easy for SP to just body block the blows here with no problem, at all. His senses/Precision is literally busted. Easy to say that he would be able to see her movements beford she even lands any hits. 🤷‍♂️

I don't exactly remember when it happened (i do know it's from Estival Verses though) but i can give a detail explanation over it:

Basically, every characters can create Shinobi Barriers, a pocket dimension to prevent outsiders from interfere with them. Outside Shinobi Barrier, time is frozen and only two characters has been able to broke free from it.

Even if so, Jotaro's can only stop time for few seconds and there is a lag between uses. Daidouji being 39x times stronger is enough to one shot him and SP wouldn't able to block any of her attacks.

I don't exactly remember when it happened (i do know it's from Estival Verses though) but i can give a detail explanation over it:

Basically, every characters can create Shinobi Barriers, a pocket dimension to prevent outsiders from interfere with them. Outside Shinobi Barrier, time is frozen and only two characters has been able to broke free from it.

Even if so, Jotaro's can only stop time for few seconds and there is a lag between uses. Daidouji being 39x times stronger is enough to one shot him and SP wouldn't able to block any of her attacks.
So, how long is it exactly? Could you provide scans for her doing so too please?

"There is a lag between uses" What? What do you exactly mean by this? Time Stop is activated via thought, which upon thought results in an instant activation of time stop. It doesnt lag... It's 5 seconds in duration, too. "One Shot him, and SP wouldn't be able to block any of her attacks" Yes he can?? He can damn well block these attacks. Idk what makes you think that SHE can even land a hit on Jotaro, whilst SP is abusing Body Block.

It's kind of sad that profiles are being used, as I cant really argue for an solid City-Block level tier for Jotaro 😞
But meh, Jotaro's got some win-cons here. I'll lay them out once you bring the scans of her having time stop resistance, the duration, can she attack, etc. Basically overall-context of it. So we can start getting into the debate 🤷‍♂️

So, how long is it exactly? Could you provide scans for her doing so too please?

"There is a lag between uses" What? What do you exactly mean by this? Time Stop is activated via thought, which upon thought results in an instant activation of time stop. It doesnt lag... It's 5 seconds in duration, too. "One Shot him, and SP wouldn't be able to block any of her attacks" Yes he can?? He can damn well block these attacks. Idk what makes you think that SHE can even land a hit on Jotaro, whilst SP is abusing Body Block.

It's kind of sad that profiles are being used, as I cant really argue for an solid City-Block level tier for Jotaro 😞
But meh, Jotaro's got some win-cons here. I'll lay them out once you bring the scans of her having time stop resistance, the duration, can she attack, etc. Basically overall-context of it. So we can start getting into the debate 🤷‍♂️
I'd also need to know the actual scene in itself (Or chapter, or whatever) too please. (Episode/Chapter)

0:54 of this video.

What the **** did I just watch?? This verse is just cursed 💀💀 Also, why does she have like...

Weaknesses: "Hotblooded, focuses more on strength than stealth or interrogation in missions. Also highly vulnerable when her clothes are completely ripped in battle."
???? Bruh. Massive Bruh and wtf for this verse ngl. This video just made me suffer. Ok, so back to the track:

That looks like some Hyperbolic feat/statement (Well, you dont really see her literally doing it, at all, from this video, so its only statement, but whatever) but it's basically time punching hax if it's actually consistent 🤷‍♂️

Besides, it doesnt say as to HOW long she was able to stay, too. Like yeah, if say, you can punch and break "time stop" on yourself, then how long can you stay like that? Doesnt say anything about duration tbh. Also, how big is the time stop range, too? 🤷‍♂️

😞

The fact that she appears there with the other girls is proof that she wasn't just being hyperbolic with the time punching feat. The setup was that it was just supposed to be a particular set of girls taken into this other dimension, and that time would be stopped for their dimension in the meantime. If Daidouji couldn't actually negate the time stop, she wouldn't have appeared to the other girls at all.

Dude's Large Building himself (I'd say City Block, but whatever, we'll go with the profile as the OP said) from tanking Bloodlusted kicks from a much more buffed up The World, whom got said boost from DIO drinking blood from Joseph. He survived these hits with no holes or whatever, too. Quite solid.
Damn you're wrong in literally everything you said here. Jotaro isn't High 8-C by himself, Star Platinum is. Jotaro didn't tank The World's attacks, these attacks broke a lot of his bones.

These attacks also broke Star Platinum's guard, but Jotaro could tank them? Obviously not.

Damn you're wrong in literally everything you said here. Jotaro isn't High 8-C by himself, Star Platinum is. Jotaro didn't tank The World's attacks, these attacks broke a lot of his bones.

These attacks also broke Star Platinum's guard, but Jotaro could tank them? Obviously not.
....? Are you insinuating, that he never TOOK kicks from The World itself...? Are you being serious rn? Literally the dude himself gets launched through a ******* building after getting kicked tf away. I mean, its not like he actually "tanked" the hits just fine. Maybe I used the wrong word for it, I suppose. Let me rephrase it in a better way: Jotaro took these hits on his bare body (It wasnt just Jotaro anyways, as SP was there too, but in the end of the flurry combo of kicks, he did take hits from TW Boosted, after TW broke through SP's guard)

Definitely Large Building level to me. The fact that he didnt just.... have a really messed up body, suggests that he's quite durable. Only few bones broken? Nice. (There's also the fact that he still had wounds from these knife throws, damage from TW hurting his leg, falling down to the ground from a extremely high place. Him having only few bones broken after all of this, even more so from a buffed up The World + getting launched through a building. He's buffed for sure... - Anways)
That was my point. Idk how I'm wrong when the manga shows otherwise 😞 Though I did use a wrong word, so fair mistake on my part.

Are you insinuating, that he never TOOK kicks from The World itself...?
No, how can you interpret this? I never said Jotaro never took hits from The World, I said he doesn't scale to hit.
Let me rephrase it in a better way: Jotaro took these hits on his bare body (It wasnt just Jotaro anyways, as SP was there too, but in the end of the flurry combo of kicks, he did take hits from TW Boosted, after TW broke through SP's guard)
Better, still doesn't make Jotaro comparable to the strongest Stand at that point. The World broke his bones, broke Star Platinum's guard who is massively above jotaro.
Definitely Large Building level to me. The fact that he didnt just.... have a really messed up body, suggests that he's quite durable. Only few bones broken? Nice. (There's also the fact that he still had wounds from these knife throws, damage from TW hurting his leg, falling down to the ground from a extremely high place. Him having only few bones broken after all of this, even more so from a buffed up The World + getting launched through a building. He's buffed for sure... - Anways)
What is Large Building level to you doesn't really matter, because we use what the profiles say. The profiles have Jotaro at the 9-B Tier so he is 9-B. He is not Large Building level for ***** sake... this Tier is exclusively for the strongest Stands and amped DIO. Jotaro never matched DIO or The World, in fact, his only interaction with them is being destroyed by The World's kicks, that broke a lot of his bones.

And it doesn't even matter if he hadn't his body messed up... this is literally what happens in most Parts. What were you expecting? Jotaro be killed there? Obviously not. It's like saying Kira is at the same Tier of Star Platinum because he can survive hits, even though he gets destroyed all the times and doesn't die because the plot demands so. Same thing with, well, literally every time Star Platinum is punching someone, they never die, Star Platinum never kills them. Does that mean they can tank Star Platinum's punches? Obviously not, that's plot and they are always destroyed by him.

So no, Jotaro isn't Large Building level no matter what you say.

No, how can you interpret this? I never said Jotaro never took hits from The World, I said he doesn't scale to hit.
Better, still doesn't make Jotaro comparable to the strongest Stand at that point. The World broke his bones, broke Star Platinum's guard who is massively above jotaro.

What is Large Building level to you doesn't really matter, because we use what the profiles say. The profiles have Jotaro at the 9-B Tier so he is 9-B. He is not Large Building level for ***** sake... this Tier is exclusively for the strongest Stands and amped DIO. Jotaro never matched DIO or The World, in fact, his only interaction with them is being destroyed by The World's kicks, that broke a lot of his bones.

And it doesn't even matter if he hadn't his body messed up... this is literally what happens in most Parts. What were you expecting? Jotaro be killed there? Obviously not. It's like saying Kira is at the same Tier of Star Platinum because he can survive hits, even though he gets destroyed all the times and doesn't die because the plot demands so. Same thing with, well, literally every time Star Platinum is punching someone, they never die, Star Platinum never kills them. Does that mean they can tank Star Platinum's punches? Obviously not, that's plot and they are always destroyed by him.

So no, Jotaro isn't Large Building level no matter what you say.
Oh ok, my bad then.

Of course he isnt comparable, that wasnt my point exactly. It was just "Yeah, he's got some strong durability" thats it, really.

...? Yeah, but I wasnt talking about the profiles though? I'm just saying that what he took hits from and survived hits from, with some bones broken, is "Nice, so he's quite durable, neat".
Yeah, he never matched up to Amped DIO or whatever. That wasnt my point....

Yeah, IT did matter earlier, when I didnt exactly UNDERSTAND you, as in: I was reiterating the fact that he took these hits, and got out of it "fairly fine" (With some bones broken), and the point in that, was - "He's quite sturdy".

Yeah, its simple as that...

"This is literally what happens in most Parts. What were you expecting? Jotaro be killed there? Obviously not. It's like saying Kira is at the same Tier of Star Platinum because he can survive hits, even though he gets destroyed all the times and doesn't die because the plot demands so. Same thing with, well, literally every time Star Platinum is punching someone, they never die, Star Platinum never kills them. Does that mean they can tank Star Platinum's punches? Obviously not, that's plot and they are always destroyed by him." Yeah umm, no offense, but I dont really see any point in the rest of your argument: At least, it doesnt seem as if it really had anything to do with what I was trying to say. So, I'll just ignore this if you don't mind....

🚪🚶‍♂️

Hey umm, when you say profile: Does that mean ONLY the things listed in Jotaro's profile? (Abilities, etc)

Of course he isnt comparable, that wasnt my point exactly. It was just "Yeah, he's got some strong durability" thats it, really.
Saying that Jotaro is Large Building level, aka, the same Tier as The World, is like saying they are comparable. Even if below, but comparable.
...? Yeah, but I wasnt talking about the profiles though? I'm just saying that what he took hits from and survived hits from, with some bones broken, is "Nice, so he's quite durable, neat".
Yeah, he never matched up to Amped DIO or whatever. That wasnt my point....
If you are not talking about the profiles, then there is no need to discuss this anymore. The profiles are what matters here, not headcanon.
Yeah, IT did matter earlier, when I didnt exactly UNDERSTAND you, as in: I was reiterating the fact that he took these hits, and got out of it "fairly fine" (With some bones broken), and the point in that, was - "He's quite sturdy".
Sure, but your point is that Jotaro is "Definitely Large Building level to me", as you said. But this is headcanon, Jotaro isn't Large building level, because he never tanked The World attacks. He was damaged by it. Him not being dead or whatever isn't because of durability, it's plot. You can't kill the main character in his final fight against the enemy.
Yeah umm, no offense, but I dont really see any point in the rest of your argument: At least, it doesnt seem as if it really had anything to do with what I was trying to say. So, I'll just ignore this if you don't mind....
Then you should really give up on discussing human characters durability, especially Jotaro. Human characters can sometimes tank other Stands attacks because it's like, the main method of attacking, and attacking the user is easier. I mean, Star Platinum attacked Kira, Crazy Diamond attacked Kira, The World attacked Jotaro, etc etc etc. It doesn't mean they have the level of durability equal to the Stands's attack power. It's because they can't simply die, Kira dying would make Part 4 pointless, Jotaro dying would make everything else pointless. They tank because of the plot, not because of durability. But when they are written to die, like Kaky and Abbachio, they die. It's simply plot, no duraibility.
Hey umm, when you say profile: Does that mean ONLY the things listed in Jotaro's profile? (Abilities, etc)
Yes

found it.

Bump.
With the new upgrades to Jotaro, this should be easy win-
But there's one thing left...
The fact that she appears there with the other girls is proof that she wasn't just being hyperbolic with the time punching feat. The setup was that it was just supposed to be a particular set of girls taken into this other dimension, and that time would be stopped for their dimension in the meantime. If Daidouji couldn't actually negate the time stop, she wouldn't have appeared to the other girls at all.
There is no feats to it though, nothing whatsoever. Just statements and yada.
Can you actually prove it with more statements (Feats mostly) that this is consistent, at all? Also hmm..

She realised her body was frozen, despite time being stopped. If time was stopped, she would just be a complete statue, "thoughts" and all within the time stop.

"Take control of time" doesn't entail time stop.

Also.. what? Her "punching time" is just some weird unquantifable hax ability.

Also please prove the range of her resisting it too. Jotaro's time stop extends out throughout the entire universe: That, with it also being shown to stop a Universal acceleration, which accelerates both space and time. That potency is clearly stronger than the one she has, "supposedly" resisted.

Anyways, this should be a stomp because Enhanced NPI gg + LS + Star Platinum still being able to blitz her easily, and land thousands of punches, raining down on her weaker body parts. She wont even be able to land a single hit on Jotaro, who has a summoned dude that is more precisive than a machine + can sense microscopic sized beings, having a really, really sharp af eye. (I can prove these, but lets solve this one first)

Surprisingly yeah I was dumb to believe Jotaro could take on Daidouji after I realized the 39x difference in strength so I never commented thinking Daidouji stomps him to pieces (if the speed was un equalized, that would be a different story) but now I guess it's plausible thanks to the Jojo AP Revisions, since their using Jotaro at its strongest, then it's Jotaro Prime

Prime Star Platinum (One Shot)>High The World>Enraged Star Platinum (One Shot)>The World>Star Platinum 3>Star Platinum 4>Morioh RHCP (7.83 Tons)
Jotaro still has his Stat Amp with Stand Shenanigans which makes Star Platinum stronger and the faster the closest he is to Jotaro.
(Which means Star Platinum like half a meter away from Jotaro should be stronger and faster than Star Platinum who is chilling at 2 Meters away from Jotaro)

Daidouji is obviously still stronger with all of those combined but hey it ain't a huge ass difference now. back then it was 39x but now if we go by RHCP's 7.83 ton calc, the AP difference is roughly around 9.962x now?
Star Platinum Prime is heavily above that value thanks to the scaling chain presented, literally worth two "one shots" and three or four upscales above the 7.83 ton value.

It's pretty ironic despite Jotaro being a straight up brawler, his hax gives him a great upper hand thanks to Stand Rules such as NPI, Invisibility, Intangibility, Incorporeality. Daidouji has none of those so even if she has the advantage in AP and could one shot Star Platinum, he could essentially body block it and take no damage since Daidouji does not have the requirements to hurt a Stand. The invisibility can make Star Platinum's attacks unpredictable, like I see people saying "Yeah since they can't see the stand, they would aim for Jotaro" but Jotaro simply blocks it with Star Platinum.

Jotaro could get around the battlefield if it requires him to move around with Stand leaps, as shown in the Dio Fight, his mobility is decent in combination with his Time Stops would be a formidable foe in general.

Hell, Time Stop shouldn't be the main factor and LS should be enough to take the round, Star Platinum grabs Daidouji's neck, slams her down to the ground and ragdoll her around, possibly barraging her head with punches and she can't do anything about it to escape since she can't see,sense,interact or damage Star Platinum thanks to Stand bullshit.

What the **** did I just watch?? This verse is just cursed 💀💀 Also, why does she have like...

Weaknesses: "Hotblooded, focuses more on strength than stealth or interrogation in missions. Also highly vulnerable when her clothes are completely ripped in battle."
???? Bruh. Massive Bruh and wtf for this verse ngl. This video just made me suffer.
This is such an uncalled and cringe way of overreacting to a series that simply has fan service in it

still has his Stat Amp with Stand Shenanigans which makes Star Platinum stronger and the faster the closest he is to Jotaro.
For this one, we don't know how strong the stat amp would be if Star Platinum is super duper close to Jotaro, like point blank range. But if we look at Josuke (Since he is the one showing this example) Crazy Diamond's stat amp when its super close to Josuke could possibly replicate Star Platinum 4's strength and speed. P4 SP can casually wipe CD by the washers. So the Stat Amp should be decent.

This is such an uncalled and cringe way of overreacting to a series that simply has fan service in it
"Uncalled" idk man. that verse is extremely sus to me. 😩 Maybe I shouldnt have watched all the way up to the end of that video. That gave me some p a i n.
You'll at least understand why.

Last edited:
Wonder how potent Daidouji's resistance to TS is? 🤔
Well, that vid doesnt really give much context tbh, let alone the range, and so on, how big this so called "dimension" is, etc. Also, her having this sort of resistance is really sus, from just one statement alone, tbh. Doesnt give much info, nor feats to back it actually up, other than "lol she appeared here, but it isnt shown how" (Which doesnt look like a feat to me, other than bunch of statements + context making the so called "feat" itself w e i r d to be completely sure about...

Buuut lets just say she does have time stop resistance, but- Has it really, ever resisted a time stop on par with Jotaro's, which extends out throughout entire Time-Space continuum/The Universe? (Pucci feat, Araki interview says it extends out into space, and more statements, so on.)
Idk about you, but if somebody doesnt resist a time stop as potent as Jotaro's is (Universal) then I dont see as to how it would, really even be capable of moving, let alone t h i n k i n g.

Surprisingly yeah I was dumb to believe Jotaro could take on Daidouji after I realized the 39x difference in strength so I never commented thinking Daidouji stomps him to pieces (if the speed was un equalized, that would be a different story) but now I guess it's plausible thanks to the Jojo AP Revisions, since their using Jotaro at its strongest, then it's Jotaro Prime

Prime Star Platinum (One Shot)>High The World>Enraged Star Platinum (One Shot)>The World>Star Platinum 3>Star Platinum 4>Morioh RHCP (7.83 Tons)
Jotaro still has his Stat Amp with Stand Shenanigans which makes Star Platinum stronger and the faster the closest he is to Jotaro.
(Which means Star Platinum like half a meter away from Jotaro should be stronger and faster than Star Platinum who is chilling at 2 Meters away from Jotaro)

Daidouji is obviously still stronger with all of those combined but hey it ain't a huge ass difference now. back then it was 39x but now if we go by RHCP's 7.83 ton calc, the AP difference is roughly around 9.962x now?
Star Platinum Prime is heavily above that value thanks to the scaling chain presented, literally worth two "one shots" and three or four upscales above the 7.83 ton value.

It's pretty ironic despite Jotaro being a straight up brawler, his hax gives him a great upper hand thanks to Stand Rules such as NPI, Invisibility, Intangibility, Incorporeality. Daidouji has none of those so even if she has the advantage in AP and could one shot Star Platinum, he could essentially body block it and take no damage since Daidouji does not have the requirements to hurt a Stand. The invisibility can make Star Platinum's attacks unpredictable, like I see people saying "Yeah since they can't see the stand, they would aim for Jotaro" but Jotaro simply blocks it with Star Platinum.

Jotaro could get around the battlefield if it requires him to move around with Stand leaps, as shown in the Dio Fight, his mobility is decent in combination with his Time Stops would be a formidable foe in general.

Hell, Time Stop shouldn't be the main factor and LS should be enough to take the round, Star Platinum grabs Daidouji's neck, slams her down to the ground and ragdoll her around, possibly barraging her head with punches and she can't do anything about it to escape since she can't see,sense,interact or damage Star Platinum thanks to Stand bullshit.
I dont think SP would try to slam her down and keep her down, because, well.. uhh. Just watch that video above. You'll understand why 😩 (She'll become SUS)
Anyways, I agree with what you said. But eh, speed equalized doesnt do much tbh... cuz y'know, if ya have heard from Reaper, ya'd know why.

Its a fan service series, what you were expecting? Also is sus a man is in pain from a thing that should do the opposite 🗿

Anyway just had to point that out
How would I even know what the **** kind of series it is, until that day I watched this video? I saw this matchup one day, commented, asked for proof of this character having these abilities/resistances, clicked on it, watched till the end (barely) in order to understand the context. Like bruh.

"Also is sus a man is in pain from a thing that should do the opposite 🗿"?? Can ya structurize your text a little bit better? The grammar makes it a bit difficult to u n d e r s t a n d.
The video was already a bit sus from the thumbnail, and afterwards I watched it completely to the end? It became extremely sus af for me. Me overreacting is completely justified, to say otherwise is dumb, just gotta point that out 💀

Its a fan service series, what you were expecting? Also is sus a man is in pain from a thing that should do the opposite 🗿

Anyway just had to point that out
"Its a fan service series, what you were expecting? "Also is sus a man is in pain from a thing that should do the opposite" **
Bruh?? Are you telling me to like it??? 💀💀💀💀 **** no, to hell with that series. 🔫👀

It is cringe the way you reacted, thats something only a normie to the extreme side of the spectrum does, very unrealistic as well with that overreaction

Also the same you do right now with the replies, its cringe and forced

Unfollowing this, dealing with this was pain

Unfollowing this, dealing with this was pain
You should feel the opposite though, otherwise that makes no sense. 😶🤔
It is cringe the way you reacted, thats something only a normie to the extreme side of the spectrum does, very unrealistic as well with that overreaction

Also the same you do right now with the replies, its cringe and forced
??? Unrealistic? Idk my man, should I be more blunt to you in conveying my feelings instead of being polite? Well, sure then: That is a real shitty ass verse. It sucks, blatantly so. Literally trash. Again, do you think that I have precog? Like damn dude, how would I know that I would look at a literal garbage that gives you a dose of "Wtf"?. And then there's the whole thing with this character being a Female-Rip Off Jotaro wannabe look-alike too 😭 Makes me dislike it even further.

I gotta be honest, your logic is absolute hogwash. "your reaction is cringe, only an normie to the extreme side of the spectrum does that 🤓" **** off with that. Look at yourself before you even call me cringe. Like damn, you fit the definition "The Frog In The Well" quite well, that of being narrow-minded person. 💀

I hope my response is enough of an answer for you. Also, would ya stop derailing from this convo too?

Sometimes... These are the things you need to appreciate in life
monke-tea.gif

Ok.. you made me go through thousands of changes in my life in merely just ten minutes, to eventually arrive to the point you speak of... I can now see the profound wisdom you speak of, Master Monke. 🤝 Thank you 😤
Yes... You must understand the way OfLife
orangutan-monkey.gif

You are still inexperienced, so you need to be ready for when it comes

Back