• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

I searched through the versus match removal thread for aboht an hour now trying to find anything as to why this match got removed. I came up with nothing. I searched between December 20th (the creation of the match that was removed) and August 1st (the day the match was removed) and there was no justification for its removal anywhere.

I don't typically report things, or people, but I believe this needs to be reported. This was removed with no given reason by Therefir.

If I missed something that could have avoided this, I apologize. But i've been looking with no results. This match, from checking through the histories of the profiles, was seemingly removed with no warning or reason.

I searched through the versus match removal thread for aboht an hour now trying to find anything as to why this match got removed. I came up with nothing. I searched between December 20th (the creation of the match that was removed) and August 1st (the day the match was removed) and there was no justification for its removal anywhere.

I don't typically report things, or people, but I believe this needs to be reported. This was removed with no given reason by Therefir.

If I missed something that could have avoided this, I apologize. But i've been looking with no results. This match, from checking through the histories of the profiles, was seemingly removed with no warning or reason.
Wasn't Deku upgraded from Low 7-B to 7-B+ during this time?

Malomtek posted the following on Meganova's message wall:

"Stay in school, kid. Maybe there you'll learn to form a complete and coherent thought on your own."

Given that he has been repeatedly warned about this kind of behaviour previously, and has a tendency to provoke aggression from other members, I am personally fine with if we ban him at this point. He seems too abrasive for this community. The question is for how long.

Also, here is another ban-worthy toxic comment by RidleyX:

"We have to remember the average anime/manga fan is a moron, the only people who would think about causalities and collateral damage are a bunch of virgins and simps on an internet forum."

How long should the ban be for him?

Last edited:
Okay. Somebody in our staff can simply tell him to stop doing so then.

Thank you
No problem.
RidleyX routinely targets me with harassment and troll behaviour in the MHA general discussion thread and I’ve reported him several times for it, and numerous attempts of trying to slander me.
Well, I am fine with if we ban him, but I preferably need some input from other staff members first.

@Antvasima

"Stay in school, kid. Maybe there you'll learn to form a complete and coherent thought on your own."

https://vsbattles.com/members/meganova_stella.13458/
Given that he has been repeatedly warned about this kind of behaviour previously, and has a tendency to provoke aggression from other members, I am personally fine with if we ban him at this point. He seems too abrasive for this community. The question is for how long.
First off, @Meganova_Stella has done nothing but antagonize me since he first started talking to me. Just now, he voiced his discontent that I was still arguing in the Touhou thread, as if I didn't have a right to speak there.

Not to mention that, given his post history, his own output is generally lacking in many different ways.

As far as I'm concerned, my own comment was simply a retaliation in kind, and this kind of overreaction is seriously uncalled for.

You people always say to take "petty drama" to the walls, and I did. You can't blame me for being sharp against a person who's always been smart-mouthed against me. If he can't handle it, he shouldn't have started it.

Last edited:

One month should do I believe.

Last edited:
Back