• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Does somebody remember if that thread was reported here previously or not?

Reporting this user for her behavior in the following thread this user charges into the thread with anything but subtle snide remarks. (Such as insinuating that I'm bias, taking shots at an entire fandom.) whilst also being incredibly hostile and aggressive for no good given reasons.

For the record this isn't the first time she's acted like this either, she repeatedly gets aggressive and outright hostile for little to no reason.
This

What do other staff members think that we should do here?

I mean just my opinion on the matter but the major participants in that thread seems to have cooled down and put it behind them. The thread did start off on a toxic note due to Zephyros which unfortunately continued till the end. I think we should just leave it as it is now since all the people have moved on but if anyone that participated in the thread or the staff feel some action should be taken that's understandable.

Okay. I suppose that seems to make sense, but it would probably be good to give warning instructions if any of the participants went clearly over the line.

Well, I am not well informed. I am just saying that if there were multiple serious insults in that thread, we should preferably at least give out warnings.

Alright, i just came back and i checked Zoro vs Kojiro and my goodness of heaven, does this match had a lot of violation? Here is the thread: https://vsbattles.com/threads/roronoa-zoro-vs-sasaki-kojiro.123196/page-10 (for better understanding, read the whole page too)

So far the users that caused the havoc (toxicity) are @DaReaperMan @LordGinSama possibly @MonkeyOfLife alongside @RazumaHiroki (due of one his comment are kind of...provocating) and some of them that i missed, not only that most of the users there are so heated as heck

If this is report worthy then there should a solution (aside closed the thread), but if it's not then my apologies
Alright. Only we were toxic? Also, the fact you only mentioned those who supported Zoro, but not anyone who supported Kojiro is kind of ridiculous. It's almost like, the other side is innocent.

Honestly, Velax, you are not innocent yourself nor were the others. Especially the fact, that you guys made fun of us the whole time. Like, you would actually wonder why the thread got toxic in the first place? was it because "Team Zoro" out of nowhere got toxic and started throwing out insults (the way you interpret it). When in actuality, "team kojiro" used things outside of his profile. Team kojiro repeatedly told us to read his profile, despite the fact we already did multiple times and even go as far as to ask them if they were referring to his base or infinity.

Repeatedly using the same Arguments such as: "4-A One piece Hax LMAO!!!" "Zoro has immeasurable speed???" "Imagine saying Zoro is more skilled than Kojiro, such clowns". Whenever a new argument for zoro was presented on that thread, you would always hear at least one of these, and these arguments weren't really convincing. Furthermore, they continued to confuse us by bringing up things completely unrelated to Kojiro, so honestly, what were we suppose to believe? their words or Kojiro's profile page. I get that, Gin and myself weren't really innocent. However, no matter what we were actually trying to have a debate, and not a "Tsubembachi GG". "Make a CTR and upgrade Zoro to immeasurable speed" "Hax equates sheer skills".

To repeat the same clarification, neither me nor the others believe that Zoro is an unbeatable monster who can beat everyone. We fully accepted that Joseph from JJ is stronger (1 page debate) and other matches. But this match was just "We'll use whatever we want in order to make Kojiro win even if it's not on his profile, while mocking the dumb OP fanboys."

Razuma said something pretty insulting, but i believe it's not intentional becaude clearly he got stressed because of that match

EDIT: Phew, i just made an misunderstanding comment if i didn't edited it
If you are reporting something then at least tell the whole truth, right now you are just accusing people without knowing the full truth behind it, while turning a blind eye to the people who provokes us outright.

Just a reminder to keep things civil here before things start to deteriorate further.

It seems best to stop this argument and wait for other staff members to help out here.

@DaReaperMan isn't from One Piece Side, and by mean "some of i missed" also including the Fate side

And you just assumed things because how much you can't handled your anger
... okay first of all why the **** would you bump a report on the RVR thread that's already been dealt with? The OP was banned, leave it there and stop wasting everyone's time with needles drama just because you felt like it.

@DaReaperMan isn't from One Piece Side, and by mean "some of i missed" also including the Fate side

Only one guy that joined the debate later one, while the rest are innocent according to you?

"You just assumed things because how much you can't handled your anger" based on what? Do you know me irl or from other VS threads? If yes, you would at least know that I am the least person who insults anyone in a debate, especially if it's involved Zoro. I was involved in plenty of Zoro matches, there was not one single time I got mad over something, in fact, in most cases I simply accepted the fact that Zoro was outclassed and can't win that fight. Even in Luffy vs Mob or Luffy vs Bam (Haxed characters) I simply said Luffy can't win this, GG. You are making more accusations without fully knowing the person.

Based on my knowledge this is literally the only Zoro fight that reached over 8 pages. To you guys, even claiming Zoro could counter at least one of his abilities or sense him was the most hilarious arguments you would ever come across, without elaborating on why these arguments were so laughable. That's precisely why this thread reached more than 8 pages, instead of bringing up new arguments team Kojiro spent the time to mock us or bringing up unrelated things to Kojiro, sometimes using abilities outside of his profile.

How many times I was being told to read his profile page? more than 10 times, what does that tell you? Not only me, plenty of other people who voted for Zoro as well. Instead of clarifying some things, the sarcasm and mockery only increased. You said you were just messing around? You were messing around at the worst possible timing ever. Didn't you read the mood? Sarcasm only fuels the fire. You got no right to say, you are completely uninvolved when you were fully aware of what you were doing.

Why are you bringing all of this shit up now instead of idk, a few days ago? You know, as someone with like 20k messages, you should know better than to beat a dead horse like this.

This is stupid. They are very clearly trying to get a punishment people involved by mentioning this after the entire situation was dealt with. We have nothing to discuss. Also, bringer up someone's anger issues to provoke them isn't the best look either.

Drop the discussion, and air out your arguments on each other's Message Wall. The RVR is getting cluttered.
The discussion was technically already dealt with, but Veloxt brought it up again (for no apparent reason), in both the One piece wano kuni thread and now here to report me and the other Zoro supporters. I apologize for getting worked up, but reporting someone for no apparent reason, really goes too far.

First, the reason why i bring this was because i felt despite being closed, the tension between both fanbase would'nt end, the damage was done and make both fanbase hating each others because of that

I just wanted my fanbases that i really like didn't ended up like this, so for safety and my paranoia, i bringing this issue again

Dumb? Yes, but this is how i am. You guys can accuse me and even mock me to death, i even gladly taking a short ban due of my action

Reporting this user again for vandalizing Anos voldigoad's profile to tier 1, I had already reported him about 4 days ago for vandalizing another profile and he was given a warning and ignored it.... Right now Anos's profile is open to apply some revisions and cannot be closed. I've reverted the edits made by him as well.

Here we go again... Reporting this user too, for vandalizing Anos voldigoad profile to Boundless... All the changes to the profile has been applied so if any admin con lock his profile and ban the trolls to avoid more vandalism please

The revisions has already been applied, just waiting for the profile to be locked...

Also the dude keeps vandalizing the profile, i'm reverting his edits as well

Back