• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
6.jpg
7.jpg

On mobile but will take time to show other times he starts with it
Doesn't he only use that to protect luffy? Most of time i don't see him using that and the damage that seem to do, sasaki can regen it

Whenever Zoro does something "Zoro = Immeasurable speed? Lmao make a CTR"

You know what guys? The whole debate is just a giant flame war. Even if Zoro or Kojiro wins, thanks to a certain downgrade. This fight will not be added. So you can continue act so all and might. I'm honestly done with this, I'll place all the blame on the person, who thought this fight was a good idea.
received_641455963316428.jpeg

You know what guys? The whole debate is just a giant flame war. Even if Zoro or Kojiro wins, thanks to a certain downgrade. This fight will not be added. So you can continue act so all and might. I'm honestly done with this, I'll place all the blame on the person, who thought this fight was a good idea.
Anyways can someone tell me how zoro counter that when even servant with better sense can't?

his B+ Rank in this skill allows him to conceal his presence if he pleases, allowing him to simulate the True Assassin's Presence Concealment skill to an extent, making it difficult for even Servants to detect along with his lack of mana and a true Noble Phantasm.

He does not have it by virtue of being an Assassin, but it is an intrinsic ability of his as a martial artist that allows him to cut himself off from the world.
Can you just answer to this ?

As i said again, pls no hard feeling

Oh right, how can Zoro see Sasaki with his Presence Concealment? Servants who can see and sense NEP Type 2 and Abstract Type 1?

Huh? OP getting downgrade? Didn’t know that

Anyway do you guys know a good swordsman who is tier 6-C and doesn't have a sword that is divine in nature(aka wasn't gifted or made by gods)

Oh right, how can Zoro see Sasaki with his Presence Concealment? Servants who can see and sense NEP Type 2 and Abstract Type 1?
Is it passive or something? Can’t Zoro just sense his presence, emotion, precog or read the breath of all things?

Is it passive or something? Can’t Zoro just sense his presence, emotion, precog or read the breath of all things?
Not passive but he active praticaly directly as he an assasssin servant in base.

Servant sense presence/emotion/soul/breating/heart etc but can't sense them

Doesn't he just negate the intangibility of logia? The guy made of Straw was able to regen is thing if i remember
No it negates actual regeneration, Marco couldn't regenerate from the wounds of a haki user even after several weeks/days had passed.

Does he use it in combat?
Presence Concealment: The capacity to hide one's presence as a Servant. It is a common skill for the Assassin class. Suitable for spying, though low enough that other Servants would easily detect him if he was nearby. He does not have it by virtue of being an Assassin, but it is an intrinsic ability of his as a martial artist that allows him to cut himself off from the world.

I swear I’ve been getting different types of answer all the time… literally makes no sense

41-F06-08-51.jpg

Uhhhhhh he actually have Presence Concealment D.
Doesn't it just a secondary effect if this?

Vitrification: Due to Assassin's serene state of mind, he is immune to mental interference. In addition, his B+ Rank in this skill allows him to conceal his presence if he pleases, allowing him to simulate the True Assassin's Presence Concealment skill to a limited extent, making it difficult for even Servants to detect along with his lack of mana and a true Noble Phantasm.

Doesn't it just a secondary effect if this?

Vitrification: Due to Assassin's serene state of mind, he is immune to mental interference. In addition, his B+ Rank in this skill allows him to conceal his presence if he pleases, allowing him to simulate the True Assassin's Presence Concealment skill to a limited extent, making it difficult for even Servants to detect along with his lack of mana and a true Noble Phantasm.
Yeah but it doesn't mean he doesn't have it. Look at Li Shuwen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back