• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

Seems 3 months has been unanimous, I think that's enough. I changed it to 3 months, though I wasn't able to find their profile on the wiki, not sure whether they don't have a profile there at all or it's a different name.

It is a bit tiresome to deal with in the long run, so don't encourage them please.

Okay. That kind of talk does encourage them though.

Okay, I think we should stop feeding him attention and wait for staff to ban him at this point. It's really pointless to continue this.

Just a note that the following accounts have registered as used by the same person, and one of them was banned for 3 months a few days ago.

I suppose that we should ban the main account for 3 months and the other permanently instead?

Anomalous doesn't seem like that, I'd expect something grander then just them discussing Spongebob and being knowledgeable on him, as for the other I don't know who they are

Our automatic sockpuppet finder registered them as the same person.

Anomalous doesn't seem like that, I'd expect something grander then just them discussing Spongebob and being knowledgeable on him, as for the other I don't know who they are
Honestly? I feel like the account is owned by him. They sorta type the same, both have "niwde" in their name, and they're both knowledgable on Spongebob and Chapulin Colorado.

Honestly? I feel like the account is owned by him. They sorta type the same, both have "niwde" in their name, and they're both knowledgable on Spongebob and Chapulin Colorado.
Yes.

Yeah, OK: I wasn't being wise at the time in posting that and I seriously SERIOUSLY do apologize for what you saw, I actually didn't want anyone to see that publically as I was planning in dialing that down in a sandbox or somewhere not public but for whatever reason I had the -100 IQ to not save it somewhere else and I wasn't actually expecting someone to see them and they were very appropriate reactions. Planned on deleting that pandoras box, but I am currently using a temporary computer (Sort of a "Come back tommorrow" Working one, I have a pretty long shift so this was my break) And that account was out of reach and I couldn't delete it in time, which caused that account to get game ended as you can see. But I WILL NOT do such a lousy mistake ever again, Like you've given some users here another go I think Weekly was one but he got off the hook, I think I can be given another chance? In context it was actually rule 63 gag from another thread but I was not fully thinking 100% going too far off at the time, no true hostilities just one stupid mistake like i'm being honest right now.

The reason I had an alternative one was due to the computer at the time didn't let me log into this one, so in the meantime I settled in creating a new one. But I got back in.

Last edited:
Back