• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is a weird case since it was made by accident but this CRT is to show the abilities of Mana Manipulation and if it strays too close to magic then it can be deleted, you can view it, it's mainly for a verse I'm creating known as Draco Rock Universe or DRU for short. If it's similar to anything, it's a bit like Hamon from JJBA and like the mana in Arcane Adventures (Sadly, there are no profiles related to Arcane Adevntures in this wiki but if you have played it before, you know what I mean)

Here is the page: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Mana_Manipulation

Last edited:
I think the page's name should be changed to "Mana (Draco Rock Universe)"
The name would be less generic and much less likely to be confused to a non-verse-specific power, and it would be in line with the Nen and Haki verse power pages; they are not called "Nen Manipulation" or "Haki Manipulation".

Mana Manipulation is basically something common in a lot of RPG type verses and is identical to Energy manipulation basically; then again similar things can be said about Chi Manipulation.

But if this is a verse specific version of Mana, ShadowWhoWalks is probably correct that being renamed to what he proposed.

A lot of the powers seem too generic for what magic can already do to be its own verse-specific page, save for a couple of them like durability negation and weapon negation. But those alone don't feel enough for a verse-specific power.

However, I will say that mana would be a very useful power to add to universes that treat magic and life force as one and the same. Both your current page and the superpower wiki seem to treat it like a combination of magic and life energy, so that would actually make for a useful distinction.

Back