• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 45

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matt No I meant Hans' behaviour regarding Yu-Gi-Oh and Castlevania. He denied liking Yu gi oh or hating Castlevania so I need to know where your assessments about him came from.

I feel like the evidence presented thus far is more speculative than concrete looking at the reasoning.

At best we should just keep an eye on the user, although I feel like they need a warning for the confrontational behavior/language in some of the above posts.

Hans has said some really rude things behind Antvasima and Azathoth's back on the Fire Emblem general discussion thread based on 2-A Azura being rejected. Furthermore, Antvasima himself gave Hans one last warning and said, "If this keeps up, we'll have to assume you're Mikoto," on the 2-A Azura (Fire Emblem Heroes) thread.

There's also the fact that, the first time Hans was reported, his/her immediate response was "What the hell, I'm not a sock." Which is 100% identical to what Mikoto and her socks typically say. Rapid Motrocycle and Asuka had exact reactions. Also, I'm pretty sure Matt is one of the people who'd know Mikoto best around here; though JSW and I also do. There's other details Hans joining exactly after another Mikoto sock was just banned, and them mentioning Tokyo Mirage Sessions.

Her behavior such as assuming people are "harassing" just for disagreeing with her or suspecting her of sock is another thing that indicates that.

Also, we really don't want a repeat of last year where it took me 8 months just to finally convince everyone that Rapid was Mikoto; and which she and Asuka finally admitted it to me a month later after that.

Well, Matt did again come to one of my threads just to say the profile i was working at should be deleted with no reasoning provided.

And he is also disagreeing with every single upgrade (even those that are flat out stated in the OP) right now in the KOF thread.

So, i do not know what you are trying to say here, how am i even supposed to react?

If Matt was supposedly abusing his power, wouldn't a complaint be warranted on this thread? I mean, yeah, I agree. Hansen needs to stop cluttering the thread, but that's still poorly worded.

The Wright Way said:
If Matt was supposedly abusing his power, wouldn't a complaint be warranted on this thread? I mean, yeah, I agree. Hansen needs to stop cluttering the thread, but that's still poorly worded.
Yeah, I guess that was poorly worded.

I trust Matthew's sense of judgement regarding Mikoto sockpuppets, and she has repeatedly stated herself that she adjusts her mannerisms/writing style for each new account that she uses. She makes more of an effort to wipe her tracks than somebody like Mckmal, for example.

In addition, Hans has been a repeated relentlessly unreasonable time-wasting disturbance in this wiki.

By that logic, anyone could be Mikoto.

and ive already explained myself on how i am not.

Not to mention that i flat out agreed with you on dropping the Azura thing.

Listen to your mods, Ant.

Look at Matt flat out deleting posts that contradict him.

Look at my history and even my IP if you want to.

I have been doing nothing but make blogs and contributions to the wiki. It is not MY fault Matt has a vendetta against anyone that disagrees with castleevania (because those 4-A ratings are still fishy to me.) or wants an unknown verse like KOF to get some well deserved missing feats.

This is the fourth time he has accused me of being a sock.

(I see you gave ant a thumbs up, Hierophant. Classy. )

Matthew also doesn't make a habit of accusing anybody he dislikes of being a Mikoto sockpuppet. He simply noticed that the pattern fits in this case.

He debunked your arguments and asked for conclusive evidence, but that is beside the point for this thread.

Well, it is beside the point. But please do not call me stupid. We disagreed, its not that i am unable to understand "basic logic".

Not to mention that Matthew is flat out wrong about his patterns as i explained above.

Yes, there is no nice way to say this, but Hans, please keep quiet so the staff can decide what to do about you in peace. Thank you.

I want to ask Matt to give some examples regarding Han's behavior in Yu-Gi-Oh and Castlevania threads since those were some of the main points he brought up to explain his suspicions and which Hans heavily insists are being misrepresented.

As far as I remember, Mikoto was originally banned due to being a general disrespectful disturbance, and creating sockpuppet accounts.

I don't think Hans should be blocked, they're obviously not malicious, it's clear for anyone to see that they do have a heart and they're just feeling and speaking about what they deem is unjust.

As I know anyone here would do if they thought something was unjust. And they obviously have passion for the Wiki itself, I sternly believe that the reason why (from what it looks like) they're sperging out is because they don't want to get banned and want others to hear them out because they care for the wiki and they obviously have passion for it.

I think a block would be too cruel, most of all because what they did was really minor in the grand scheme, the most they appear to have done was disagree with a few people and have what appears to be a sperging session when they thought they'd be banned, these seems like, while albeit a bit awkward, natural human reactions when they're backed into a corner.

I don't think it would be too cruel, it is primarily borne out of a concern over the possibility of them being a sock. If it were up to me exclusively, I would block them, but I understand other Staff Members may disagree.

I have more extensive experience with Mikoto, and she tends to behave in much the same manner for entirely manipulative trolling reasons. Hans is an ongoing disturbance in this wiki, and "his" behaviour fits her overall pattern. I think that this decision should be left to staff members with similar experiences of her.

I agree with Udlmaster. Hans isn't neccesarily bad, he's a real chill guy with good passion for debates. I've talked with the guy in a few threads and he really hasn't done anything as bad as most people would think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back