• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 39

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing wrong? Nothing wrong? Brah, see yourself and correct yourself, i saw every comment of you and you really have a bad attitude, you also did wrong like swearing and aggresive towards the other.

I think you guys are being a bit harsh on Greatone. I've seen long time members act a lot more hostile, and seeing as he is new here, he probably should've been granted an explanation for why his thread was closed, as he might not know why and where it's been discussed so many times.

Just gonna jump on this here, as the ancient hawaiians said "He who encases themselves in stone, has rocks for brains."

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Nothing wrong? Nothing wrong? Brah, see yourself and correct yourself, i saw every comment of you and you really have a bad attitude, you also did wrong like swearing and aggresive towards the other.
Yeah buddy nah. Staff members swear ALL the time. And when i swear suddenly im terrible? DDM closed my thread instantly without giving a legitimate reason so I went to his message wall and told him not to do it. Of course I was acting slightly aggressive at first since he didn't unclose the thread and continued to deny his actions. But other than saying "making shit up", i really didn't do anything aggressive or ban worthy. Besides that, i was very polite for that entire thread.

Before you say "didn't do anything wrong" see yourself, really. You beasically say that yet all the comment on pervious thread prove that.

Veloxt1r0kore said:
Before you say "didn't do anything wrong" see yourself, really. You beasically say that yet all the comment on pervious thread prove that.
yeah i was slightly more aggressive when i first visited the site, but me and Ant had a discussion and i agreed to be nicer to others, and ever since then, im very sure that i have been quite nice and i barely showed any aggressive attitudes. a staff member instantly closing your thread that you worked hard on, without giving a legitimate reason, is rather irritating don't you think?

Cease this pointless discussion. If you feel wrongly accused, discuss that on their respective wall. This thread is for reporting wrongdoing, not discussing it.

First Witch said:
Cease this pointless discussion. If you feel wrongly accused, discuss that on their respective wall. This thread is for reporting wrongdoing, not discussing it.
you staff members need to make up your minds. i originally made a content revision thread, and then DDM instantly closed my thread without giving a reason. so i had no choice but to go to his wall and discuss it, and then he said that i'm harrassing him. and now you're telling me that i should stay on his wall?

This is an different matter. Velox reported you. If you feel wrongly accused because of that report then talk it out on his wall, not in this thread.

What you discuss with DDM has nothing to do with this thread.

It is best not to spam this thread further, yes. The staff members will have to decide on their own now.

Actually we can do what we want on our wiki. While I personally wouldn't advocate for a ban, poor behaviour on other places combined with your conduct above is pretty indicative of the type of user you are. I'd probably go for a strict warning in this case though.

Greatone22 said:
i originally made a content revision thread, and then DDM instantly closed my thread without giving a reason. so i had no choice but to go to his wall and discuss it, and then he said that i'm harrassing him. and now you're telling me that i should stay on his wall?
^ I did not read everything he did but this reaction is understandable, not good, but understandable

Don't post pics like that directly to the site, fandom's banned people for it before

Veloxt1r0kore I actually encountered that guy in the YouTube comment section. He was basically saying that vs battles doesn't think abilities matter at all, and only tiers do and used his Reinhard vs crimson king thread as an example. He might just not understand how the tiers work very well.

Read this post said:
Veloxt1r0kore I actually encountered that guy in the YouTube comment section. He was basically saying that vs battles doesn't think abilities matter at all, and only tiers do and used his Reinhard vs crimson king thread as an example. He might just not understand how the tiers work very well.
Wow, add more salt on wound.

Well, i just leave this to the staff then for how to handle this user.

OK. This thread isn't much for discussion. In this case and due to the number of threads, an infinite block is needed. It doesn't seem likely we can change their mind.

Can someone block him? I have blocked him in chat, at least.

What do the rest of the staff think? Should we give him a strict warning or ban him, and if the latter, for how long?

I dont avocate for a ban, considering that he never got official warnings for his behaviours. But a warning should definitly happen.

Alright. I would appreciate if some staff member could give him a strict warning to stop, or we will be forced to block him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back