• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 38

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of a guy in a Natsu fight a few months ago. Just argued with dc feats and ignored the resoning of the calcs/site in general.

I'm reporting KuuIchigo for his actions in the following thread. Yet again he is behaving condescending, ignoring warnings and trying to stir up trouble by bringing up ancient drama back to the surface.

Multiple condescending posts.

He received multiple warnings, both from myself and other staff. His only response to the four warnings of stopping was to go further in the opposite direction by bringing up exaggerated two year old drama.

If it wasn't clear by the two times he's been reported already, or the constant provocations and condescending tone of his posts - particularly against Weekly in threads - KuuIchigo has no intention of changing his behavior nor acting in good faith for the wiki and it's member. I've talked to multiple admins about this and they agree that he deserves a ban. At least temporary.

Well, I agree that he should be banned. It has been a very long time since he was a productive member of the wiki.

What do the rest of the staff think? Should his ban be temporary or infinite?

Infinite, obviously. I may not have the greatest grip on the situation, but this sounds like a repeated offender for at least months on end. I've seen people get perma-banned for far less confrontational behavior. Justice should be blind.

Okay. I suppose that an infinite ban would be best then.

I would honestly be fine with a temporary ban. Granted, I am not that knowledgeable on his past offenses and ignoring multiple staff warnings is not a sign of someone willing to adjust his behaviour for the sake of a healthy discussion.

So yeah, infinite ban isn't something I would oppose, but I am more inclined to suggest a temporary ban before banning him from the site for good.

I used the nuke script to automatically delete all of his additions.

If an administrator wants to install it him- or herself, they must send me a PM first though, so I can give them instructions.

Ant, that nuke script could be useful once again. I wouldn't prefer any admin having to go through what he posted and delete it.

I think that we still have the 4 day wait, but the trolls tend to activate their accounts in other wikis.

You can ask Fandom about it though.

Never mind. I have asked them about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back