• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, that is roughly where we made a decision.

I deleted his two images, but yes, he definitely uploaded them.

Just wanna point out that TeenAngel101 requested his old account to be banned. But appearently Kal performed a fail block. So The Christian Nerd is probably just an account that he wants to migrate into.

Yes, I figured that out as well, and reduced the block for his new account to 3 months instead.

He still should have made that clear from the getgo like I did when I migrated to this account

But whatever

Ramses is NOT biased against Fate, the dude constantly defends and even helps with fate revisions whenever he feels he has time

He's not being biased, believe me

Sure, he may like Fate, but he and Regis have a habit of acting like only they know the series and everyone else is wrong, and not ever bothering to go through threads to edit stuff.

My report is about the edit, anyway.

Liking a verse doesn't mean you accept wanking of said verse and not liking a verse doesn't mean you'd accept downplaying of said verse. That's obvious.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Sure, he may like Fate, but he and Regis have a habit of acting like only they know the series and everyone else is wrong, and not ever bothering to go through threads to edit stuff.
My report is about the edit, anyway.
this describes tons of people in all fairness

Be that as it may, it's still against the rules to remove and or add statistics with no CRT. So at the very most someone should give Ramses a friendly reminder about that. No need to drag this into something it shouldn't be.

A warning is fine, but he has generally been a competent and well-behaved member in the past. A ban would be an extreme overreaction.

I agree with a warning. Obviously that'd be an issue if it continued but just flat out banning someone for something that simple would extrapolate to banning a fair chunk of members.

Nip it at the bud and move on.

I'm being attacked by Mckmal on another wiki. I'm not gonna even bother to click the notifications. Should I just ignore it or report to Fandom? Because I feel like the latter will require me to look at whatever he's posting.

He's just posting Gore. Just report and ignore as usual.

Guys. Enough with the discussion. We've had this same song and dance play out about mckmal before, it eats up like a fifth of every thread. There's a reason these things fill up to fast nowadays, just make your report and move on without any witty comments or whatever. Not at one specific person, but just in general.

I reported the sicko to the VSTF wiki, since he also spammed me with those gorey images. I hope that's okay. And hopefully we can be done with it and move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back