• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 35

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd be best to restrict from creating his own VSthreads at the very least '''unless''' he very specifically indicates that he can show that he has understood why he is in trouble and that he can create a thread without changing the rules/closing it midway for an unruly reason.

Guys, he's not here to debate. He's here to make sure his favorite characters win. Just ban him and spare everyone the trouble.

I would also like to add this. Many users have intentionally gone out of their way to provoke Earl. There have been many cases where users have talked about making threads that would cause the behavior they see as toxic. Yes, he does not know when to give up on a thread and "take an L" but many users have cases like this, his are just more common. It should not be a ban-able offense

Perhaps a resitriction from Medaka Thread completely and the innability to create new threads

Alright, for how long should be ban The Christian Nerd?

Iapitus The Impaler said:
I would also like to add this. Many users have intentionally gone out of their way to provoke Earl. There have been many cases where users have talked about making threads that would cause the behavior they see as toxic. Yes, he does not know when to give up on a thread and "take an L" but many users have cases like this, his are just more common. It should not be a ban-able offense

Perhaps a resitriction from Medaka Thread completely and the innability to create new threads
Fine, I guess I'll settle for that.

That's not anything threatening. Don't treat this like its some major trolling thing.

I didn't say it was. Safer doesn't necessarily imply that.

RebubleUselet said:
And to provide some context, here's the picture of Firephoenixearl's post.

TL;DR his claim about visuals on GER being gone is based on allegedly edited scan.
I'd like to point out that his claim is about the visuals of the stand, while the only thing that's been edited are minor edits to the translation (as if it was translated by someone else, it still gets the same message across) and one panel was moved to the side.

These edits don't seem to push for or detract from his point in any way.

While I wanted to get this on the record, I don't disagree with the other reasons for restricting Fire from vs threads.

Antvasima said:
but this shouldn't be a "life with no parole" situation. even if we don't set a clear amount of time it lasts, if in a year he's 100% onm good behavior, we should at least consider lifting it.

@Chartate101

Well, I suppose that Firephoenixearl's restriction could last for 6-12 months instead.

It is also important that other members do not provoke him to get him into further trouble. Let him try to handle this on his own.

@Gargoyle and all staff members

What should we do about The Christian Nerd?

I'm not staff, but if The Christian Nerd admitted to being the sock of a banned member, they should probably be permanently banned, right? Especially since they're still causing problems.

Okay, so in summary:

• The Christian Nerd should get a permanent ban for being a sockpuppet of TeenAngel101 and changing inFAMOUS statistics without an accepted content revision thread. (Feel free to handle this Matthew.)
  • Somebody needs to undo all of his unauthorised statistics changes to the inFAMOUS character profiles in question by checking their respective history sections and reverting the pages to older versions. (Are you willing to handle this Gargoyle One?)
  • Firephoenixearl should get an either 6 month or 12 month restriction to avoid Medaka Box and versus threads (Input needed regarding which option that we should use), but other members also have to make sure to leave him alone and not provoke him regarding these areas.

I have performed the block to The Christian Nerd, but still need help with input regarding reverting his inappropriate statistics changes.

I also need help with input regarding for how long Firephoenixearl's restriction should last.

Okay. I will give him an instruction message then.

Here if is: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2161033

No, I linked to my own post on his message wall, unless there is a wiki bug.

There's been a bunch of changes made by The Christian Nerd on those pages since July, I'm not sure where the profiles are actually meant to be.

Maybe GargoyleOne knows which statistics are accepted and which aren't?

I'll just say this ahead of time.

Sorry, I just highlighted a thread by accident I was trying to remove. I immediately removed it afterwards.

People already agree to ban him,so does Matt,in that case i gotta agree to ban him,people really like to give him a chance,chance,chance and yet he still doing it.

Regardless i really doubt he will follow the restriction massage.

If he does not follow the instruction we will block him, but as it is a 6 month restriction seems sufficient.

Let's permanently stop this discussion please.

Antvasima said:
No, I linked to my own post on his message wall, unless there is a wiki bug.
I mean yeah, you linked to your own post. I mean in your post on his message wall, the link linking to this thread goes to my post. Is that an accident?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back