• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it's a fan art in the first place, credit the person in question

End of story

Ultimate Hope said:
@Versus maybe you should ask his deviantartaccount for perm.
He first needs to prove he is the original artist. Soldier Blue said so on the messege he left on Weekly Battles' wall

If he is the artist and does not want us to feature the image, he has the right to remove it.

Antvasima said:
If he is the artist and does not want us to feature the image, he has the right to remove it.
I never said he does not have the right to remove it. Just repeating what other staff said he needs to do first

@ALRF They were credited and linked to.

Well, it is often hard to find decent character images without fan art, so I am fine with using it as long as we give credit with a link to the artist in question.

If they want to remove it, that is also their right.

Anyway, I agree with Kepekley that we should stop talking about this here.

κÎù ÎÉά ÎöÎóÎòοΣÎö ήΣÎò "take his foreskin!" ? how is this antisemetic,im confused?

Antisemitism (also spelled anti-Semitism or anti-semitism) is hostility to, prejudice, or discrimination against Jews.

Saying "Imagine getting jumped by several Hebrews and all of a sudden one of them screams "Take his foreskin!" " is an antisemitic joke. Or at least disgusting / insensitive.

I don't care over the decision. I reported because it has no place in chat.

That's not an antisemitic joke. That's literally you being way over dramatic, I'd suggest if you didn't suggest otherwise. The only thing that's report worthy here is the foreskin joke and even then you kinda kicked me from the Chat. Don't you think that's enough, you know instead of wasting everyone's time here?

I reported it. I said I don't care over anyone's decision. I didn't demand a ban or anything drastic. I just posted it here so people would be aware it happened.

The only waste of time would be to turn this into a huge debate.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1900823#87

I didn't want to have to do this.

But ProfessorLord is spouting completely irrational wank, ignoring points that debunk his arguments. And was beginning to speak a bit condescendingly. He accuses me of being biased for agreeing with someone else's points, and challenging his own arguments. Despite me being one of the biggest supporters of MHA on this site.

I may not have been on my best behavior in that thread myself, but I feel this needs to be addressed.

And better warn Villains Wikia because they are using the same image as well, or at least it seems like, because the image of that fanart appears when searching on google images

ProfessorLord is turning that thread into a shitstorm, by continuing to throw around accusations, and Appeal to Motive fallacies.

All because I don't agree with him, and am defending my points in a debate.

I don't know if it's my place to say it, but, considering my current mood, the last thing I want is for my wall to become the next highlight in this, of all threads. Or any.

Thank you, Crop. I appreciate your concern.

But there was no rule violation there towards me. I'll ask him personally to not send them anymore, if it's becoming a cause for worry for others.

Agreed. No trolling and derailments please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back