• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
I.....Genuemuely don't know how to do that.

Then again most of his posts most recently are him acting exactly like what I speak of, so you can scroll down to that point

More specifically he calls me "Close Minded" and spams caps for no reason after people contest him long enough.

Try listing the number of the comment. If you quote someone then it shows a number next to your comment representing order of the comment.

For instance: Your comment is the 113th in the thread. Just direct to the number to tell people where to find the comments.

I reported that same thread previously. ProfessorLord was also being a nuisance. I labeled that in my post above.

But Mand was also blatantly ignoring context, and annoying everyone with Argumentium ad Verbosium arguments.

Some staff member can explain to Mand that he needs to try to be patient, calm, and polite within this wiki, via his message wall.

It is probably best if we avoid talking about The Everlasting for a while, as it is still a very sensitive subject that various staff members are feeling depressed about.

@Cal

We are all feeling depressed about this, including myself, and wish that this situation had never happened. I can fill you in via PM, if you wish.

Please stop derailing the thread; move to message walls or something, or even better is PMs if you want to ask such off topic things. With that said, I too am concerned about the situation, but it's best not to talk about him, or even preferable not to mention his name publicly until resolved.

I have also informed the concerned staff members.

If any other staff members want a summary PM, please place a request on my message wall.

I am extremely uncertain. It would likely turn into a huge mess. It is probably best if I first inform all of the staff members who ask for information in private, and then ask the higher-ranked members if they would be fine with if I post an improved version of the PM in public.

That could take quite a while though. Things tend to move very slowly with over 50 staff members, and myself having around 10 hours of regular wiki work to deal with every day to start with.

My sense of judgement regarding complicated social situations also isn't the best in the first place. I am much better suited to just constantly monitor edits and improve on their structures and grammar, along with keeping the wiki reasonably organised.

I didn't see anything in that thread on Eficiente's end that was Rule Violation Report worthy.

That is not the same as him breaking any rules.

I'm confused, what upgrade?

Edit: Most of this is just derailing the thread, I believe it should be deleted. I'm going to handle the situation in the other thread.

Since this does not appear to be important, it may be best to talk about it elsewhere.

That's not a rule violation either. He made a stomp thread. It happens to everyone

It's against the VT rules.

'Kindly do not create spite or stomp threads, whether by tier, speed or an absurd difference in hax proficiency (that is, a very hax character vs one with little to no hax) unless the other character possesses abilities that compensate for this advantage.'

Just to clarify, the rule is against spite threads, not stomp threads as, like Kaltias said, it happens more often than not. Such threads should preferably just be closed. So a message on a Discussion Mod or Admin's wall will suffice.

It is no big deal, but we should preferably focus on only having more important discussions here.

User:J989

I think he should receive a warning because of how badly formatted his pages are

Just look at that

Anastasia, Hattori Hanzo and Saizo Kirigakure (Only the last one looks good but there isnt any justification for the character abilities and all)

The profiles should be deleted because of the reason above, including the last one since its also unknown and has nothing special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back