• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
LeviathanCalamity said:
I'll ******* beat the shit out of the human being staff that banned me
Bro acting tough with an anonymous account on the internet never works. Especially when you were just whining about getting beat up by some Chinese preppie yesterday.

Go come back, keep getting blocked and humilate yourself more and more. You're a loser both IRL and online. You bring joy to those around the world who laugh at you. Life of the party.

Ryukama said:
LeviathanCalamity said:
Bro acting tough with an anonymous account on the internet never works. Especially when you were just whining about getting beat up by some Chinese preppie yesterday.
Lmao when did this happen?

^ Chat last night. He went on some insanely racist, hateful rant about Chinese people and then said it was because of that.

Sorry had to let some steam out. Let's not derail the thread anymore lol

LeviathanCalamity said:
Where have I seen people writing something like that? Oh right, keyboard warriors on the web.

The irony is that I am probably the only staff member who has shown sympathy towards Jonathan, and tried to help him out, since his situation at home isn't easy according to what he has told me, but he is still most upset at me for some reason.

I have tried being nice and supportive to him too (though not as much as Ant). However when he keeps doing this stuff over and over, constantly verbally abusing me and my friends, I don't have much patience left.

Assuming he's not trolling about what he says, I have the utmost sympathy for his situation. However he has to learn to keep his deep rooted anger in check and not lash out at the slightest thing.

His poor upbringing is not an excuse for his actions, nor does it exempt him from consequences. A potential employer or police officer won't give the slightest shit what his home is like. If he treats people like that in the real world with the disrespect and rage he treats us with, he's in for trouble.

22Easy said:
Ryu I assume you saw that long post where he verbally assaulted you and called you a "waste of sperm"...
Nah they got deleted and I didn't bother checking them. I was talking about past instances. He can call me whatever the hell he wants. Being Jonathan is a bigger insult than even the greatest vulgarity.

Look if Jonathan is some troubled kid who lashes out on the site due to his past traumatic experiences, then I feel bad for him and wish the best for him. But I still have that stern advice for him.

If he's just a troll messing around for his entertainment, well his stupid antics and blatantly obvious sock attempts entertain me too. So he can come back any time he wants. He never really does anything of actual harm, and if these roasting sessions are any indication, he's actually giving us a good time.

Did I link a specific part of the thread? Forget the link and just look at the whole thread. I didn't mean to link Kaze's comment at all.

Soldier Blue wrote:. I'm closing it. Shit-storm potential is too high.

Should someone talk to Firephoenixearl about his wanking of Medaka?

I have no idea why these trolls get a fixation with me. I think that I am pretty harmless.

Stuff like this happens when you manage a wiki which obviously can't keep everyone happy. Some people will always be in disagreement. Even I disagree with some things and I bet everyone here disagrees with something or the other. But there are always some peeps who will act out and target the ones who manage the wiki.

You are harmless. Don't pay attention and ignore them. And move on.

There is a dude telling Ant to go F himself and is "plotting" to get revenge on Soldier blue and "snitches"

It seems that he is a sock made by Mckmal5339

CursedGentleman said:
There is a dude telling Ant to go F himself and is "plotting" to get revenge on Soldier blue and "snitches"
It seems that he is a sock made by Mckmal5339
Link to profile?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back