• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Too be completely fair everyone in that thread should get talked to ( not literally everyone.) we had Administrators not acting like Administration and kept fueling the fire instead of closing the thread before Bepo even had the chance to make said comment, users being hostile and aggressive, etc. If Matt didn't come in and close that thread it would have gotten worse. Much worse, as for Bepo I know him personally and he doesn't care much about the ban.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Also,if you read the post,weekly is not the only one he insults.He also insults ProfessorKukui,Everlasting and Promestein.

Also,also,this is not the first time he is being rude.
Wait what? Could someone possibly restore it so I could read it myself then?

Because I legitimately and honestly never had any issues with him. Ever. I dont even remember speaking with him here at all. Him to suddenly rant about me seems very strange.

Assaltwaffle said:
@Kukui
Go into his history and find the comment. It should be one of the last. Even if we removed it the source post should still exist.
Doesn't always work, it seems.

Anyway, I restored the comment because arguing over what to do about a comment that no longer exists is ridiculous, as it means everyone who comes in late lacks any sort of context.

I was part of the thread, it did get pretty heated.

I publically mocked and called into question a few points Weekly was trying to make. I probably should have toned it down a few notches, and for that I apologize, to Weekly and everyone in general.

Bepo's comment, while funny and certainly based off truth, was unwarranted and out of line compared to the previous comments being thrown around, mine included. It was just a few people tossing shade here and there, and here Bepo comes like its a roast Weekly thread. Definitely not acceptable.

Do I think he should be banned? Yes, he needs to think twice before he posts shit like that. Should he be banned permanently? From this thread alone, no, I don't think this is severe enough to stop all future contributions.

That's my input.

22Easy said:
Can Jinx and Weekly settle their beef or something? I hope I'm not the only one getting tired of seeing them tussle with each other every damn thread they're on.
Completely agreed.

22Easy said:
Can Jinx and Weekly settle their beef or something? I hope I'm not the only one getting tired of seeing them tussle with each other every damn thread they're on.
Can't stress this enough.

Ive messaged Ant about it, this will hopefully be dealt with soon because Im seriously tired of dealing with this in every other thread

LuckyCharmingStar said:
All ya need to do is to smack them in debate and maybe then they will be quiet.
That's not how it works. That just makes them more agitated. A lot of people don't like Matthew because he debunks a lot of their arguments and downgrades a lot of their favorite verses. Losing debates, if anything, is what fuels a lot of this beef. Because people can't be mature and admit when they're wrong.

22Easy said:
Agreed.

But like I said before, Bepo wasn't pulling shit from out of his ass, he actually took the time to point out where Weekly tends to **** up a lot. I think that deserves attention too, especially if they're gonna settle their beef.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
ProfessorLord said:
No. No offense, but nothing about that reply was truth nor funny. And im speaking for everyone targetted in that reply, including myself.
I found it hilarious, different strokes for different I guess.

Yes there was truth in it, not everything was, but there was a lot. I've experienced some of the stuff in his rant myself, but I won't get into that.

EDIT: Isn't this just re-enforcing his 39th point? How is it not true?

The user clearly has problems and beef with the staff. He was free to take it to their message way but blatantly tried to put everyone on blast in his post. He intended to get as much atention as possible, and he had no good intentions. Regardless of if you found it funny or not, it broke rules several times over.

I personally would've done 1 year, since that's a really long time for someone to get over themselves and come back and contribute positively, but an infinite block is just as justified.

@Zany

That's not an issue. We'll submit a copyright claim and if he refuses to transform the content or credit us he will be closed down, same as the clone Wiki mentioned earlier.

@Luckycharming

Don't call someone that. Even though he is being very unreasonable we should not use such insults.

@22Easy

It's a sock of a user we have banned hundreds of accounts from. He will do whatever he wants and we'll stop any of it that is unjustified, simple as that.

Assaltwaffle said:
@22Easy
It's a sock of a user we have banned hundreds of accounts from. He will do whatever he wants and we'll stop any of it that is unjustified, simple as that.
Oh. Then I agree with blocking him infinitely.

Didn't Ant try to get IP banning privileges? How'd that work out? If you can share.

22Easy said:
Homu Sweet Homu said:
Can we stop talking about him?
The whole point of this thread is to determine rulebreakers and discuss how to punish them.
Trolls like this like the attention. It is best if we report the socks, ban them, and be done with it. No discussion. I gaurantee he's having a good laugh at us right now as we talk about him.

@VersusJunkie54

Who cares if he likes the attention. That doesn't counter my argument at all. Why should we consider a rulebreaker's state of being (having a good laugh) on a rulebreaking thread specifically for discussing his offense and punishment. How he feels is irrelevent to the topic at hand, and if you don't want to contribute, then don't.

22Easy said:
@VersusJunkie54
Who cares if he likes the attention. That doesn't counter my argument at all. Why should we consider a rulebreaker's state of being (having a good laugh) on a rulebreaking thread specifically for discussing his offense and punishment. How he feels is irrelevent to the topic at hand, and if you don't want to contribute, then don't.
Because it will encourage him to keep doing it? I think it is very clear why we should not talk about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back