• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am done with Jinx666. She continues to antagonize Weekly to no end and myself

"Yet again, from the same mind who gave us RWBY characters turn their aura on and off so they can breathe. I dont take you seriously Nico, because well, you resort to saying some of the stupidest stuff ive ever heard just to keep up a false point. This isn't your fight, clearly"

Just read the thread with how she is never ending in attacking Weekly:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1712420#45

Are we seriously going to keep letting her just mouth off to everyone? I keep trying to be polite but there's no point. I'll let you all decide but I've had enough of this.

It's always attack, attack, attack Weekly. Even if she has valid points she's toxic about it. Someone tell me I'm wrong.

I have told Weekly in private that given her constant attacks, and that several other staff members have agreed with him about that she should be banned, he is free to do so if he wishes.

Well, firstly im a girl.

Second is it because i literally just got intangibility downgraded.

Thirdly its not about attacking Weekly. I could go on for hours about reporting Weekly. At least give me the chance to defend myself, since apparently i cant complain about admins

Srsly though, ive been on the wiki for a good few years, and im in the middle of revising multiple verses and keeping up with them. 'Mouthing off' and saying ive been 'attacking', when i can clearly prove that i havevnt, shouldnt be reasons you should ban a member who honestly only wants to help this wiki

I shouldnt be the one screwed over when Weekly has been doing all this stuff aswell.

And i suppose im sorry Nico, but literally, you're bringing irrelevant points that ive went over so many times. Its just annoying tbh, especially when you know yourself that the points are wrong Ye, im a douche, but this is the debating community.

If i may, i'd like the opportunity for a one on one. ITs completely unfair on me if i am not given any sort of chance to defend myself in this serious case.

I don't think anyone needs to be banned. I'll get some heat from saying this but I honestly think both Weekly and Jinix are wrong on this situation most of the time. Weekly, you can't go replying to someone of they start an issue since that'll escalate things further, you as an Administrator should know this. It's why the previous thread turned to shit despite you being able to close it. Jinix isn't exactly nice to Weekly either but she's not as rude as it seems, personally I think it's more that she's throwing shade to which Weekly usually responds poorly to. The both of you just need to avoid each other, which is difficult but if I managed to avoid Weekly for so long anyone else should be able to do the same. So it's either that you two squash things out or avoid each other. Again, nobody should be banned Imo.

Jinx no one said you weren't a girl. Also yes you continue to be rude consistently.

Reporting Weekly for what? He has a view point and defends that point. If others follow that point it's up to them. Locking a profile page is not a problem since he has the authority to do so.

If no CRT is done then the changes done can be reverted and the profile can be locked.

As soon as Weekly says anything against a CRT you make you immediately bring up past actions in order to bring him a bad image.

You have defended yourself plenty. Hell I'VE DEFENDED YOU on your first ban for it not to be permanent. I regret that in its entirety now. I'm done with anymore threads with you.

Nico-v11 said:
Jinx no said you weren't a girl. Also yes you continue to be rude consistently.
Reporting Weekly for what? He has a view point and defends that point. If others follow that point it's up to them. Locking a profile page is not a problem since he has the authority to do so.

If no CRT is done then the changes done can be reverted and the profile can be locked.

As soon as Weekly says anything against a CRT you make you immediately bring up past actions in order to bring him a bad image.

You have defended yourself plenty. Hell I'VE DEFENDED YOU on your first ban for it not to be permanent. I regret that in its entirety now. I'm done with anymore threads with you.
I am a girl...

Nico, this thread isnt our only encounter. If you honestly want to know everything that i dislike Weekly for, message wall me or something, ill happily give you info i suppose.

Pages really shouldnt be locked to people like me. I dont vandalise.

Yes, cause Weekly acts like those past actions dont occur. purposefully and aggravatingly. I can literally prove all of this, though id rather give it to someone like Ant.

Thats fine i suppose, cants ay im exactly thrilled when you join in, not going to lie, and thanks for defending me i guess? But they couldnt really ban me permanently for continuing a debate.

This wiki isnt going anywhere if people cant take the simplest bit of criticism, and everyone is expected to be timidly passive all the time. im just going to say that. Im hardly as bad as i could be. This community shouldnt have admins dominating votes and abusing their ranks like Weekly does, and the fact we cant complain or report any of these actions, what do you think im going to do, just let it all go and let myself get trampled on?

No matter who you are, you dont try and screw me over please. I more feel like im getting banned because i dare challenge admins and their views. And i would appreciate the chance to tell you why.

CursedGentleman said:
Jinx666 said:
Pages really shouldnt be locked.
Is more of a case by case analysis, or else we would have more people changing my Shaggy page into that dragon ball X meme with Gohan Blanco
Well yes, for that, but those people are obvious trolls. Weekly locks pages unfairly. Im not adding meme tiers or anything, Rep in fact approved my edit to add an extra key, which Weekly blatantly decided to revert, ignore my message about it, and dare call it vandalism when i was the one who actually gave Raven her Notable attacks and techniques.

I was gonna do Cinder too, but i was just so pissed i decided not to.

Jinx was banned a few months ago for this exact behavior but has continued to display it when she came back, even attacking rep who banned her in the first place. Her attitude has not and will not change and he's persisted for now several months, only getting worse and attacking basically any staff who disagree with her at this point.

This is... complicated. The open hostilities displayed on both sides is alarming and not productive. Also, if the claim of reverting an approved edit and subsequently locking a profile is true, this is troubling news to say the least.

"attacking rep who banned her in the first place"

Jinx666 stated she wasn't attacking, and only asking rep why she got banned

I know you're a girl.....never said you weren't.....moving along now?

Some pages definitely have to especially when very popular and new members just edit them without knowing the procedure. Or just trolls that love to vandalize specific profiles.

The way you say non admins are treated unfairly just isn't right and just an excuse you use to paint yourself as a victim. Has anyone else felt like they've been treated unfairly for not being staff? I haven't. People are afraid of debating against an admin? There's debating against admins all the time.

Just because I say something you clearly don't agree with in the past doesn't mean you have to call me stupid, shove it in my face, and use it as a counter argument for anything I'm currently saying.

Hell you didn't even summarize it right either. If you get banned it's not because of challenging views, it's solely because of your attitude.

@Huesito she accused him of banning her just so she would be silenced in the wake of the recent season of rwby ending.

@Assalt Its not, jinx has tried to edit multiple rwby profiles based on what she thinks they should be even if said changes eere not approved or blatantly disagreed with

Jinx is quite right about some things, and a little too nasty on some others.

I can say she should perhaps be given another chance. Both are no saints, anyway.

It's not changing because you tend to fuel the fire Weekly, case in point, if I didn't get Matt to close that thread previously you would have kept arguing with Jinix instead of closing it like you should have done as soon as it turned sour. You've also had the same issue with other users and even some staff. Jinix isn't the only one in the wrong here, you both fail to show the correct behavior constantly, even if Jinix it's involved. That being said I'll hold my tongue since I don't want to escalate things further but the both of you really need to start reflecting on things.

No, i did not 'attack' Rep.

I simply messaged him trying to defend myself and point out how the ban was completely unfair and unjustified. I was mad because i had reasons to believe i was being thrown under the bus purposefully. I will go into much more detail.

Apparently, you've been plotting to ban me with the other admins aswell.

You've been giving false harassment, attacks and vandalism claims on me, and then going on to say i have literally no reason to be mad at you.

And you carry on saying it because you disagree. This is a debating community, would not be much fun if there wasnt disagreement. It is literally not about that, although i do massively disagree with some of your points, mainly because you do not treat it fairly and force your opinions over mine, 'cuz ur admin', without proving any evidence.

I would very much appreciate time to allow me to defend myself, because you've heard it here first, Weekly is just blatantly ignoring and not understanding why exactly i cant keep civil with him. Its not like the feeling isnt mutual either.

WeeklyBattles said:
@Assalt Its not, jinx has tried to edit multiple rwby profiles based on what she thinks they should be even if said changes eere not approved or blatantly disagreed with
Whats that? You mean adding an extra key for non Raven powers?

It was approved by Rep, i keep telling you this, it was only you who disagreed. It wasnt even harmful, i listed off about 5 reasons in the thread you ignored (i have witnesses) on why that edit wasnt a 'vandalism' like you said

Assaltwaffle said:
This is... complicated. The open hostilities displayed on both sides is alarming and not productive. Also, if the claim of reverting an approved edit and subsequently locking a profile is true, this is troubling news to say the least.
It is.the Raven Branwe page. I can find the proof for you

Two things:

1) I always said that I was neutral about Jinx getting a ban or a warning, and I still are. I only agreed that she should try to change her attitude because it's not the correct one

2) Both parts are wrong, honestly. You two act like an explosive mixture literally every time that you meet

Honesty, neither side was fully in the right here.

@Weekly,

You seem to get into these situations too often. And it seems to always involve RWBY as well. Regardless, you should look at what you are doing wrong. Even during the thread I banned Bepo for, you still continued to argue and fan the flames. Like think about how many times this year alone you've been in these conflicts. Look at your own actions. Even though I banned Bepo for his comment, somethings he said, while rude, were not that far off with you. Some were actually on the mark. I am getting sick of the same situations with the same groups. Also overturning an accepted edit and locking the page is a blatant abuse of power. I like you man, but you need to work on some stuff. (Not like any of us are perfect here) You are an Admin, you have to do better.

@Jinx

It is best you do not take pot shots at Weekly and at least keep a level head. You got banned for misconduct before, do you really want the same to happen again. You were being rude, plain and simply. There is only going to be so many times the staff are going to be lenient with you. Try to calm down a bit. If you find yourself getting angry, take a break and chill out before you say anything else.

Overall you both need to walk away and chill out. Or work out your issues with one another. Just stop wasting our time with this drama.

Alright, can i just say that i do not think im a saint here. i just feel im not being equally treated fairly against Weekly because hes merely an admin. And the fact the rule breaking hes done has been looked over. I will happily explain all of that to you.

Yes, i have been rude, i have engaged Weekly perhaps when i shouldnt have (Although it wasnt al just spite, i lietrally did have points against her argument.), and i haven't been exactly treating others with the respect they deserve. But frankly this wiki and some of its moments are honestly aggravating.

Though i definitely dont think i deserve a ban, especially after all the work and time ive put in this wiki, especially when im in the middle of revising multiple verses. Ive created a lot of pages over my years, ive been active, and frankly i feel that the debate i bring can be good. at least for the RWBY part.

I have to go to bed now, so please dont ban me in the time im asleep, like what happened with Rep sorta, which was partly why i was mad. But i am definitely requesting a one to one conversation with you Ant about the Full situation. At least from my side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back