• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am included in the general community, to which you were addressing.

Although I do appreciate any directness, and if anyone has a problem with me/my behavior I much prefer them bringing it to me.

Just to make this clear: I don't dislike you, Sera, I just disagree with that blanket insult.

I most certainly do not need anyone telling me to calm down. Because that's not happening, I'm actually holding back tremendous levels of anger so I am being as calm as I possibly can (otherwise I'd be raging or self harming since I can't bring myself to harm another human being. Things suck right now). Anyway, that's not important, what's important is proper communication. Which I'm all about.

On that note I do apologize for that remark as it was generalizing and fundamentally unfounded, clearly so. To Assalt and anyone else whom may have taken offense to it either personally or otherwise.

I'm just not in a good place and all this, as they say "extra s***t" happening in addition to separation anxiety, being overworked and the mess my country is in does not help. However, again, this is not the place for discussion, but I wanted to at least let you all know what's been going on.

The one problem with the confirmed email restriction is that you can have a thousand accounts on one confirmed email. No surprised he can still make socks.

He was clearly showing signs of aggression, just because me and another user expressed our opinions. He disagreed and lashed out with the use of multiple exclamation marks, which is CLEARLY a sign of aggression. Definitely not ban worthy, but I still think it's report worthy.

Nobody was aggressive in the thread, I think Leviathan should stop trying to antagonize Vel. This isn't report worthy, however I can tell you that you show similar behavior to another user known as Jonathan.

Knightofannihilation666 said:
Nobody was aggressive in the thread, I think Leviathan should stop trying to antagonize Vel.
Okay when the hell did I antagonize anyone? I was just stating my opinion. I never said that he should be banned so IDK what the hell you're on about. Either way, if no one has a problem with this, then let's just drop it.

Is "wanking" a warning worthy violation?

Its an argument that can be easly debunked, i dont really see a need to have it be a threat against the wikia.

Uhh this is my first time ever using this wiki lol. Sorry for displaying rude behavior.

I just used this pic because it was my phone wallpaper and I kinda like OPM. Anyways please stop suspecting me. I'm just here to chill

Wanking in its sense alone isn't really warning worthy as long as it isn't overly redundant and/or hostile.

As for Leviathan, given the identical avatar and behavior being similar to Jonathan's; and the fact that Jonathan's socks have messaged on Aizen's Wall. On top of him wanking Ichigo, I think it's pretty clear cut.

That and said account was created a mere day after a guy literally named "Not a Sock" was blocked, who'd previously been created only a day after a confirmed Jonathan sock was blocked

LeviathanCalamity said:
Dude I literally found out about this wiki yesterday. Don't ban someone unless you have 100% proof that he/she is a sock.

Luckily for us we already have enough similarites between your behavior and Jonathan's behavior to assure you're another sock.

Just pointing out that Leviathan and Silver are acting like they are the same person in different accounts. Not confirmed, but still suspiscious.

Agreed with Schro, it certainly seems like that.

inb4 both of them spam a dozen nonsense messages ranting about Ant and Matt like Jonathan did last time.

Edit: 3/12, we're getting there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back