• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 21

Status
Not open for further replies.
what context? a mod closing a topic saying that a female char is pregnant b/c they lost a fight?

when you add all of it together it just seems to me like mods are above the ToS

I receive an immediate warning if I say a naughty word out of frustration

but then mods can make all sorts of sexual remarks and sexually trash female characters and that's ok I guess

Ok, here's the issue with the pregnancy thing. That thread kinda derailed into combining Medaka and Kars to make another joke character a la Brienhard. It was considered to be their child due to taking attributes of both. To have kids, pregnancy is involved. Men don't get pregnant. Medaka isn't male. This is clearly not saying "Oh she lost so she's pregnant now". I'm pretty sure you got warned for making a thread straight up called "What is the policy of kids fapping on vs debates" which just sounds really trollish to begin with, as well as being far more vulgar than that one thread in particular. This isn't the mods being above the rules, this is you misunderstanding how the rules work and being ignorant of context.

I didnt make a topic

I asked Ant in private because I had seen it happen multiple times in a relatively short period of time and people intruded on what was supposed to be a 1 on 1 conversation like most profile wall convos are

Holyhotsauce said:
@Ajimu
This is a colossal waste of everyone's time, drop it.
? scroll up

some mods were talking about me so I came here to explain my behavior

then all of you people ganged up on me just because you disagree with some stuff I said

only monarch should have responded becuase one of my complaints concerned him but none of you ppl were even involved

you people legit just flame me for no reason

AjimuPlaysMaplestory said:
Holyhotsauce said:
@Ajimu
This is a colossal waste of everyone's time, drop it.
? scroll up
some mods were talking about me so I came here to explain my behavior

then all of you people ganged up on me just because you disagree with some stuff I said
We disagree with you because your getting worked up about a joke from an irrelevant thread that doesn't matter.

Someone said the word 'rape' and you're taking it out of context to complain about it.

ant was the only person that brought it up again and not me? I responded to what he said to give more insight?

this started because prom believed me to be making spite threads so I explained my thought process behind the threads

none of you people had any business even posting to harass and flame just b/c I am not part of your little click of butt buddies

1) We can't expect everyone to be completely kosher with the jokes we post here. That's a reality. Not everyone is going to find this concept appealing and people are going to find it insulting. So to avoid this, it's best we be a little mindful of what we say hm? If someone says they are uncomfortable with certain jokes, nothing is stopping us from maybe, y'know, cutting it out. That said....

2) This situation blew up for no reason and was a waste of time. No offense was made. One could politely ask if people would not make such jokes with you around. This didn't need to become a report and honestly this is taking things too seriously. People are just having some fun. While I personally don't care for said jokes most of the time, you don't see me making a huge fuss over it. If you feel uncomfortable, notify purple name or something. Don't bring it here as it only promotes needless drama over something small.

Either way, I am neutral on these types of jokes, but I agree that this subject should be dropped or handled elsewhere.

Personally I agree with Sera. This is a comparatively very harmless community, but we do not need severely oversensitive people misconstruing and blowing up any inoffensive joke into something far worse, along with being confrontational, argumentative, and unreasonable in general.

Since AjimuPlaysMaplestory seems to be an ongoing problem for this community, who spreads a general bad mood, and acts as a morality police, I do not think that he/she is suited to be a member here. It would be better if he/she left voluntarily, but otherwise we might have to block him/her.

Ban them for many months at least so that they can think on what they've done and if they wish to return in the future, do so under a better outlook on things.

Permaban is too harsh. Just tell him/her to drop these kinds of acts and start afresh by forgetting his past confrontations and disagreements.

If that doesn't work out then, whatever the staff decides. Who am I to interfere lol.

I have done so. If other administrators think that it is too lenient, feel free to increase the block period.

Matthew Schroeder said:
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1611540

Not exactly ban worthy, but worth bringing up:

Megaman Prime seems to have made a troll matchup with Thomas the Tank Engine here, and is now wanking the character. Unsure if he honestly believes it, or is just taking the p*ss
I honestly don't see why you consider that a troll matchup.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1614149

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back