• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will inform Fandom about the 4 new accounts.

Have you contacted Fandom about permanently range IP blocking this desperate attention seeker?

Antvasima said:
Have you contacted Fandom about permanently range IP blocking this desperate attention seeker?
It should have been done ages ago imo.

I contacted them yesterday, but it likely helps if Kukui does so as well.

Kepekley23 said:
Guys, she is JSW's girlfriend...

I thought this was common knowledge here.
Not to me. In that case I'll delete all the comments pertaining to the subject with this comment (and Kep's quoted comment) to provide context.

@Gar

Yeah, guess I'm asking for too much when I call the knowledge of a chat-dweller like me "common knowledge".

A troll who uploaded thousands of **** videos and images in the names of me and other members, is now harrassing us with hundreds of nonsense messages here in Fandom.

What do you think that we should do about this?

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1545868

AjimuPlaysMaplestory said:
just was curious what the rules were about kids fapping on vs topics
AjimuPlaysMaplestory said:
the other instance a mod had his hand down his pants fapping furiously over the idea of himself losing his virginity to a touhou character
I already gave a warning, but don't know if the member in question is the kind that we want in this wiki, given the language and lack of respect for the staff.

Yeah, I never see him as a troll, I don't think he should be banned.

So, should I remove the ban, and just give him a strong warning to clean up his language, or simply reduce the block to a few weeks?

I don't really we what he did wrong. He wasn't saying that on his own, but telling an anecdote of something he came across. And it wasn't obvious that it wasn't in a positive connotation. He was obviously disturbed by that, and said that's why he's not on G+ anymore.

In a way, we're doing to him the same thing we were so aghast at when the wiki did it when ALRF was reporting a guy.

Okay. I will remove his block and IP block then, but he still has to stop using very vulgar language.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back