• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I would appreciate if some other staff member could check it up, and possibly give a warning.

Okay. I will give him another warning. If he continues, we might have to ban him.

I chat banned the other account, but this one is new. Anyone have a link to his page? I tried to search users but didn't get anything on his name.

It's fine. Hopefully he isn't such a lateral sockpuppet like Jonathan, who has dozens of smaller sock puppet accounts, and sock puppets within sockpuppets. Unless he is Jonathan.

I have banned both of the Freddy accounts.

Yeah, but there is nothing that we can do about that guy. It is best to try to ignore it as best as we can.

Bert Hall took the issue seriously in any case, even if Sannse did not. Perhaps he will be able to get Google to take down the **** links after he comes back from vacation? Or maybe not. In any case, we have to try to ignore it and focus on our work here instead.

Of course, now somebody is impersonating me on Reddit as well, so I seem to attract controversy for some reason, even though I mostly just monitor for vandalism and try to keep things organised, rather than decide statistics.

It is probably the same guy, yes. He bothered me a lot over at Deviantart. However, as he gloatingly told me there, it most likely isn't illegal to use somebody's username, even if it is a unique username like my own.

Oh well, life goes on. I don't consider it all that big a deal anymore.

Basically, he claimed to be a psychopath who was banned from this community, and harrassed about his opinions. He also strongly disagrees with some of our statistics, and blames me for it. As revenge and for sadistic entertainment, he spent 7 months uploading over 2000 **** videos and even more images in my name, and claimed that it was an "art project". His rhetorics seemed to be inspired by BeyonderGod, but he is considerably more intelligent.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Why do some people go to such lengths to harass staff like Ant? Guess they have no life.
Because they don't have anything better to do. It's a shame since some of these people are quite intelligent and could use that for better things.

Eh. Some people think backwards. Rather than appreciating that the staff has made sure that the over 14000 character profiles are not far more inaccurate and unreliable than they are, they blame us for any flaw that they can find, even though it is an impossible task to make sure that everything is completely accurate.

But they are a small minority within a small minority. 745000 visitors a month like our wiki.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back